Posted 5 years ago on Dec. 7, 2012, 1:31 a.m. EST by TrevorMnemonic
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Below are questions often asked by men and women involved in war
• What are my chances of being wounded or killed?
• What does it feel like to get shot?
• What do artillery shells do to you?
• What is the most painful way to get wounded?
• Will I be afraid?
• What could happen to me in a nuclear attack?
• What does it feel like to kill someone?
• Can I withstand torture?
• What are the long-term consequences of combat stress?
• What will happen to my body after I die?
There is no reason to still be at war in the name of peace. These wars need to end. What the troops are being put through is not fair. And they want to continue through 2014? Not fair. Not right.
These wars are still going on because of plans made years ago that are still underway, for the war profiteers, and for control of resources.
Here's a question for you - "You think we'd be involved with these countries if their lead export was broccoli?"