Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Win in 2012!!!

Posted 12 years ago on Oct. 30, 2011, 7:48 p.m. EST by Skippy2 (485)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Vote out ALL incumbents. They are all bought and paid for. You be the lobbist. Ask your family, friends and neighbors to help you take back our country. Vote out every professional politician.

9 Comments

9 Comments

Read the Rules

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by barb (835) 12 years ago

Is that an option on the ballot?

[-] 1 points by Skippy2 (485) 12 years ago

MisguidedYouth2...stop drinking bong water :) I propose getting rid of all professional politicians. From the top down and bottom up. I know we will get rid of one or two good ones(dont know who,never seen one) but we will be better served by politicians who were put in office by us instead of big money donors, Corporations, Unions and behind the curtain rich guys.

[-] 1 points by MisguidedYouth2 (165) 12 years ago

But wait. Someone else said to vote all the incumbents in. I'm so confused? What do I do?

[-] 1 points by Skippy2 (485) 12 years ago

hchc....If we vote out enough incumbents in 2012, the foundation of corruption will crumble. Politicians will have little value to corporations if we constantly vote out the money grubbing scumbag lackeys. Replace them with members of the local communities who have well earned reputations for honesty. A politician should not be a professional, They should do two terms and go home. Every state and city has well thought of businessmen/women and returning military heroes. Enlist them.

[-] 1 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 12 years ago

And replace them with who? We need either more parties, are just start putting people in there with no affiliations...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-Congress/109181762526876

[-] 0 points by USCitizenVoter (720) 12 years ago

Stop the secret vote system and you'll get a true vote count. Votes are not being counted fairly. Get the votes counted and the corrupt will be in the streets.

3 or 4 years is more than enough. Those incumbents are enjoying lifetime memberships and that's not right.

hell yeah vote em out