Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Why not Obama 2008 Bumper Stickers?

Posted 11 years ago on Oct. 4, 2012, 6:17 p.m. EST by petergreen4 (3)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

http://howstupidare.blogspot.com/2012/10/how-stupid-are-obama-2012-bumper.html

How stupid are Obama 2012 bumper sticker users? Obama has demonstrated that he is Bush's third term. Why don't people just put old Obama 2008 stickers on their car and celebrate their hopey, changey aspirations of four years ago?

Living near a bunch of retired, rich, white people in a city in the US that traditionally votes for the candidate with the blue label, I find that I see too many expensive, new cars with Obama 2012 bumper stickers. (BTW, one is too many.) My observations suggest that if you drive near me and you have an Obama 2012 sticker, you are most likely a female baby boomer with a car that costs too much for an average working American to afford. I haven't noticed many of these Obama 2012 stickers on the cars of the poorer, younger people who work for a living and enable the luxury-filled lives of these rich, retired people. I admit that some of these younger people have older cars with Obama 2008 stickers.

I'm sure there are some people who will benefit from Romney and from Obama. What I don't know is whether they have Romney / Obama stickers on the back of their private jets.

2 Comments

2 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by Ache4Change (3340) 11 years ago

I don't know about what you say or what it means but I loved your guitar playing with Fleetwood Mack.

[-] 1 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago

I saw

• 1 bumper sticker for president in the SF bay area
  • 1 bumper sticker for president in the San Diego bay area
  • 0 bumper stickers for president driving up and down the center of california

unpopular election