Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Vote Democrat in 2012. Four more years of the same

Posted 12 years ago on Feb. 11, 2012, 9:42 p.m. EST by FreeDiscussion4 (70)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Please vote for obama to show support for another four more years of the same. Vote Obama in 2012.

7 Comments

7 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 0 points by freehorseman (267) from Miles City, Mt 12 years ago

You should not reward bad behavior.Nor should you ever vote for a Scab.which would include all republican politicians.

[-] 0 points by bensdad (8977) 12 years ago

These four men REQUIRE that you vote for Obama

John Roberts
Antonin Scalia
Clarence Thomas
Samuel Alito

If you don’t believe them,
…….ask Newt Gingrich or John McCain about Citizens United
OR
…….ask the family of any soldier killed in Iraq about bush v Gore

OR

Are you afraid to
……tell me why supreme court appointments make no difference ?

If you cannot see the difference between the democrats and the Rs –
.……and that President Gore would invade Iraq, or NOT read his PDBs –
…………..………………………………………………..you are blind

If you want to do what Davis & Lee failed to do
……………..……………………………………….…….you are crazy

[-] -1 points by FreeDiscussion4 (70) 12 years ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) President Barack Obama will call for cutting the top 35 percent corporate tax rate as early as this month, according to two sources close to the administration.

The president is likely to propose a rate closer to an average of that seen in peer nations, the sources said.

"We will talk more before the end of the month on what corporate tax reform would look like," the official said on Friday, confirming that it would include a call for "lower rates."

Facing a potentially tough presidential re-election challenge this November, Obama will propose cutting the rate following the release of his 2013 budget plan on Monday, February 13, according to the sources, who were not authorized to speak on the record.

An overhaul of the corporate tax system is extremely unlikely in an election year, but the president's proposal could be an olive branch to "corporations" to show that he agrees with them on one key aspect of tax reform.

[-] -1 points by Chugwunka (89) from Willows, CA 12 years ago

Okay. I will admit that his unconstitutional orders to various sections of the nation make me realize that we need a STRONG leader! 4more years will bring us to greatness!

YES,,, I want him elected again. He has also set a new fashion statement for America. I enjoy seeing the latest $25,000 sun dress on Michelle to boost sales. I will vote for him and invite everyone else that has enjoyed this great economy and prosperity over the last 3 years. 4 more years,,,, 4 more years. I need a sign in my yard, "CHANGE"

[-] 0 points by Chugwunka (89) from Willows, CA 12 years ago

Now you are into the movement! In a second term I'm sure we'll attack Iran and bond more with Israel. Abortion will FINALLY be truly availed to ALL of the nation. No more hateful anti woman garbage!

GREAT. Finally I can fully support abortion in his second term. Maybe we could suggest,,,,,, mega,,,,, drive-up abortion clinics. Thousands and thousands of liberals aborting millions and millions of future tax payers (or tax recepients) off the planet. But what if we make a huge mistake and kill off all the future liberals. Darn,, if that happens we wont have anything to provide whining as our enjoyment. I dont like that. All the future liberals aborted? What will we do with the booming economy then?