Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: The Truth about 911 and How to Apply this Thinking to OWS Conspiracy Theory's

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 30, 2011, 6:11 p.m. EST by anarchism101 (23)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Just for fun and I think this explains all, but FEYNMAN probably the greatest scientist in the past 50+ years said it best about 'conspiracy'.

Think deeply about what he said ...

When asked about the subject of UFO's he said "Since we have no recorded history of ever having found evidence of a UFO to date, I seriously doubt that there will be so in our immediate future".

Now think about that statement, its based on statistical evidence, if something has NEVER happened before, there's a good chance it will not happen today or tomorrow.

The first condition is to understand what happens and NOT happens. The political power's have long used 'conspiratorial bullshit' to preoccupy the masses. Fact.

If as a critical thinker YOU apply the Feynman test to your thinking, it can help you wade through the SHIT OF LIFE.

Ask? Is this thing possible? Is their evidence in the past?

Let's take a look at the 911 conspiracy theory's that preoccupy right-wing ameriKKKa.

I myself could write a book on 911, but I'll just give my 2 cents, the fact is a dozen guys with box cutters did take down a plane(s), and the USA public can't stomach the fact that for $10,000 USD a few Arab's could cost the US government $100Trillion in economic damage. Thus the conspiracy theory's were designed so that right-wing dim-wits could sleep at night still knowing that USA was #1,

I might add that the Arab's gave us Algebra and have much better minds than we give them credit, but that's another story.

9 Comments

9 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 6 points by gawdoftruth (3698) from Santa Barbara, CA 12 years ago

er. first, the idea that there is no evidence for aliens with all of the sightings out there.. is ludicrous. we can explain away 90 or 99 percent of such, but not all.

Second, 911 was an inside job, there are multiple proofs of this but the simplest one is that theres not enough energy in plane fuel to melt those buildings to make them fall- by four orders of magnitude.

In fact what you present as logical reasoning commits assorted logical fallacies, it excludes potential middles, denies evidence that does exist, and fails to look at the real possibilities.

Nobody is scared that dudes with box cutters could do so much thats ludicrous. Dudes with box cutters were ALLOWED to do so much, assorted response agencies were TOLD to stand down, and then there were explosives used in the buildings and missile used on the pentagon.

What we more rightly fear is a government willing to kill people for political capital and gain, in order to justify a war planned by PNAC, we fear false flag operations which kill usa citizens, we fear these things because thats whats really going on.

[+] -5 points by anarchism101 (23) 12 years ago

A sighting is NOT evidence, an alien or a spacecraft would be evidence, and there are NONE to date.

BUSH is/was an idiot, and so for the entire CIA/NSA pre-911, that is how it should be explained.

The fact is a dozen highly trained men from Saudi-Arabia walked on those planes and brought them down with a $10,000 budget.

Now lets remember that AL-QUEDA (THE BASE IN PERSIAN) was the CIA base of bin-laden, put in power to be finance director of afghan war by Raygun/BUSH, so yes you could say there is a tie, ... but everything in life has ties to all people by about 4-5 degrees.

Bin-Laden helped destroy the RUSSIAN army in Afghan with US support from BUSH/RAYGUN,think stinger missiles. He was promised in return for his support the US would leave Palestine and Mecca ( saudi ), they did not, so post afghan war Bin-Laden declared WAR on the USA.

a dozen guys with box cutters got flight training and flew into the buildings, and the dumb mother fucking white trash of the USA is to fucking proud to admit that $10k investment could cause $100Trillion loss to the US economy.

a dozen guys with box cutters destroyed the roman empire of our times, that is how history will be told, but for now while the USA is still in power, they'll push this myth that ignores the elephant in the room,

dumb fucking US citizens cannot accept the fact that Arab's are so fucking smart, so they invent urban myths,

The arab's invented algebra during a time that Europeans lived in caves and ate human flesh, ... study your fucking history,

[-] 3 points by CrossingtheDivided (357) from Santa Ysabel, CA 12 years ago

"BUSH is/was an idiot, and so for the entire CIA/NSA pre-911, that is how it should be explained."

A fallacy. Bush may have been clueless, but Cheney and the Neocons who were really running Amerika then were decidedly clued in.

I'm not going to pretend to know what exactly happened (there are certain known unknowns as one wag had it) but if you believe the official theory, you are surely not a scholar.

Not going to waste further time on this little subject, but I wouldn't go around blindly talking about "dumb fucking US citizens" when you yourself display no signs of higher intelligence in these posts.

As a non-Rightist who doesn't believe the official 9/11 myth, I also wish you hadn't stooped to calling all who entertain alternate theories of 9/11 as being part of some "right-wing ameriKKKa" dumbed-down brigade.

A little learning is a dangerous thing, as they say.

[-] 2 points by gawdoftruth (3698) from Santa Barbara, CA 12 years ago

yes, a sighting is evidence. its the type of evidence called "witness" evidence.

Apparently several different situations claim to have generated physical evidence. Hard to say either way.

the planes are one thing. How metal buildings melt when their melting temperature is well above the temperature at which the fuel burns is another.

i have studied history. I have also studied physics, including simulation mechanics, as well as demolitions, and architecture. Perhaps most relevant is thermodynamics. All science, all of which prove conclusively beyond a shadow of a doubt that explosives, not planes, took down those buildings.

[-] 2 points by technoviking (484) 12 years ago

Everything is a lie. All our collective consciousness is no more than a drug fed directly to our minds by the machine.

We exist only because we think we do. Cogito ergo sum.

[-] 1 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

Ha. I've read The Feynman Lectures multiple times, and even made multiple errata contributions. AAMOF I looked to TFL for definitive information on the physics of 9/11.

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/12/glaring-proof-of-something-hotter-than.html

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2011/11/911-ten-years-gone.html

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by bohratom (22) 12 years ago

I see alot of loonies hang out at ows.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] -1 points by silverspider (33) 12 years ago

Where is the proof that Muslims with boxer cutters did destroy the Towers/Pentagon that day? A phone call really counts as hard evidence? Where is the proof or as you mentioned above, scientific evidence that Muslims with box cutters really did destroy the world that day? If anything, the theory that Muslims with box cutters nearly destroyed the USA that day (9/11) sounds like a really bad conspiracy theory - almost a gag or joke.

[-] -1 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 12 years ago

there are no fucking aliens

it's just another lie

told by actors

on a stage