Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: "The End Game: 2012 And 2013 Will Usher In The End" - The Scariest Presentation Ever?

Posted 11 years ago on May 31, 2012, 11:46 p.m. EST by Umong (0)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

" The problem is not Government debt per se. The real problem is that the $70 trillion in G10 debt is the collateral for $700 trillion in derivatives… That equates to 1200% of Global GDP and it rests on very, very weak foundations ".

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/big-reset-2012-and-2013-will-usher-end-scariest-presentation-ever?page=3

8 Comments

8 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

These are the numbers I've been reading too. Now, the people, 'them', 'they', that have doled out all this tremendous debt, have a very high level of financial knowledge. They HAD to have known this was going to happen. So, the reasonable question then becomes, WHY did they do this??

[Removed]

[-] 3 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

Above is not my post, but belongs to trashy. press permalink to see. connected to stuartchase

[-] 3 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Usurper Alert : Note the "0 points" ; "by" ; "150" and "2 minutes ago" - in black first brackets, as opposed to grey ! "stewartchase" = "umong" !!! Ergo, = "Trashy-Bot" & 100% Troll-Post - qed.

cave anguis in herba ...

[-] 3 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

Thanks for keeping an eye on things shadz. He's trying everything in his power (which he doesn't have too much of really) to get me in a back and forth tonight, but it won't work. He's also the one moving all of my older threads up to the top of the main posts as well. I don't mind of course, but I'm sure the current posters would like to move on. Oh well, he'll have to fall asleep some time...he sounds tired tonight!

[-] 3 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Trashy is as ever, the resident 'one man CONspiracist' & 'one trick pony' on this forum & there is no way for me to think that he can be enthused or stimulated by his same old 'disinfo ; divisive ; dissent fostering BS' so either he is a Schizoid Psychonaut of the highest order or he is being paid to do this shit OR... both !!! Further, No One on this forum mentions the word "CONspiracy" as often as he does !!

ad iudicium ...

[-] -1 points by Umong (0) 11 years ago

to reset the system ? That is what Bill Ayers ( Obamas Marxist buddy ) talked about long ago ?

[-] 1 points by Mac10Carthy (2) 11 years ago

The real real problem is that all those dollars are just pieces of paper backed up by nothing. What the global economy needs is a brand new currency underpinned by intruments of value. Hugo Salinus Price believes the instrument should be silver. But it could just as well be gold or oil.

[-] 0 points by Umong (0) 11 years ago

stewartchase can you prove these derivatives don't exist ? The author of that report retired as a multi millionaire at 36 years of age. How about you ? Either PUT UP or SHUT UP !