Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: The Department of Homeland Security, bought 750,000,000 rounds of .40 cal hollow point ammunition. Who for?

Posted 12 years ago on April 14, 2012, 2:09 p.m. EST by gmxusa (274)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Is it Time for Americans to Take up Arms? Are We Too Late to Stop the Police State?

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

What have things come down to when a mainstream democrat, reluctant “Obamacare” supporter tells you the guy he has voted for and, worst of all, may suggest voting for again, has lost his friggin’ mind?

When Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act, apologizing for the sections that ended our constitution, civil trials, all human rights in America, I suspected something was going on I didn’t see. How could Obama do this? How could he break so many promises?

Homeland Security Buys Nearly 1 Billion Rounds of This Illegal Ammunition

I remember 1999 when the Project for a New American Century called for a “New Pearl Harbour” and only a few months after they get into office, an illegal act on a 5/4 Supreme Court vote in itself, the World Trade Center is blown up and the Pentagon attacked.

Anyone who still believes any of that is coincidence, please go elsewhere.

Then we get a new law, it allows the government to arrest demonstrators at locations it deems “government related?” Are we talking Dick Cheney’s heart transplant party here? With no hard definition, this is martial law. Even with one, it is blatantly unconstitutional, same as with the NDAA.

Then the Supreme Court decides to allow police to strip search anyone, anywhere for any reason. If this isn’t considered unconstitutional, remember the language, “unreasonable search,” I don’t know what is?

Then we have the DHS, the Department of Homeland Security, a name I find offensive, buying 750,000,000 rounds of .40 cal hollow point ammunition. Who for?

Why?

Even the army can’t use it, their 9mm and hollow points are illegal, police don’t use them, the army can’t, but the DHS has enough to fight WW2 twice over and more. In fact, the ammunition being purchased in massive quantities is specifically designed, not to wound or even just to kill. It is designed to maim, to cause injuries that will eliminate any need for emergency treatment as the video above makes abundantly clear.

Nearly a billion rounds.

Why?

Sounds to me like someone is both afraid and planning something.

Sounds to me like our government is afraid of the people of the United States, the “electorate” they are meant to “serve” not “rule” and are planning to use all this force and these extremely illegal laws against our own country.

It seems to me like the government of the United States is, in itself, planning a rebellion against America. Passing laws that violate the constitution is a crime.

In many states, it is now illegal, not just to protest anything but to photograph police? What do they have to hide? If you don’t want to be photographed, it seems to me you are planning to commit a crime. If you don’t like evidence, then move to a police state where trials and evidence don’t count.

Are we there already?

The rest of the article is here http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04/11/is-it-time-for-americans-to-take-up-arms/

12 Comments

12 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by rayolite (461) 12 years ago

Gee, another problem. Article V is the solution, can we discuss that?

I can't believe that any really cares about these problems, except for the senstational social value they have with emotional reasoning. If this wasn't true the place presenting logical, lawful solutions, proposing peaceful revolution would have more people posting.

But nooooooo, it only has the solution.

[-] 1 points by alexrai (851) 12 years ago

Maybe 750,000,000 is the number of terr'ists they estimate having to shoot in the event OWS gets out of hand...

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by geo (2638) from Concord, NC 12 years ago

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Winchester Ammunition was recently awarded a contract by the Immigration, Customs and Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security to supply a maximum of 200 million, 40 cal. rounds over the next five years.

The load selected for this contract is a 135-grain, hollow point designed for the office of Field Operations of Customs and Border Protection. It will fall under the Winchester Ranger line.

Maybe you haven't noticed but there is a huge drug war going on just over the border in Juarez, with tens of thousands of people dying every year.

[-] 2 points by gestopomillyy (1695) 12 years ago

wouldnt it be alot easier to just legalize pot? but of course.. that wouldnt profit anyone would it??

[-] 1 points by jimmycrackerson (940) from Blackfoot, ID 12 years ago

Well it might profit me. Then I won't have to hide it in cornfields anymore.

[-] 1 points by geo (2638) from Concord, NC 12 years ago

It would be easier, and yes it would profit the government through taxes collected on product sold.

[-] 1 points by gmxusa (274) 12 years ago

It was legal on 19th century.

[-] 1 points by geo (2638) from Concord, NC 12 years ago

So was cocaine and opiates, but I don't think we should legalize those.

[-] 1 points by gmxusa (274) 12 years ago

Cocaine is less dangerous to society than alcohol.

[-] 2 points by geo (2638) from Concord, NC 12 years ago

Not when its turned into crack. I've seen crack addicts self destruct faster than alkies, and do much harm to support their habits.

[-] 1 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 12 years ago

Least of all Winchester Ammo.

[-] -1 points by RoosterCodburnSrEsq (2) 12 years ago

That's enough for several hundreds of thousand rounds for practicing and double taps for 90% of the US's population.

But hey, Obama is going to eliminate tax loopholes and maybe even not fully exploit every single loophole available to him so he can pay his fair share, on at least his reportable income.