Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: State of the Counterculture Union Address 2013

Posted 11 years ago on Feb. 15, 2013, 3:21 p.m. EST by anomiepsyops (0)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

this is a great speech/article by an Occupy affiliated journalist that described the Top 21 Nightmare News Stories of 2013. read in full here (+ excerpt below): http://www.scribd.com/doc/125166132/STATE-OF-THE-COUNTERCULTURE-UNION-ADDRESS-2013-by-Ryan-Bartek

“...my condemnation of Obama has nothing to do with the usual distorted arguments of right wing propaganda. It instead basis itself upon such dubious realities as Executive Order 13603, the NDAA, HR 347, Fukushima, Corexit 9500, FEMA Camps, ICE Centers, secret wars, indefinite detention, making the USA military & police legally one and the same – not to mention ICLEI, AGENDA 21, SOPA, PIPA, PP20, Obama's Bilderberg Membership, usurping Habeas Corpus, or ATF raids of raw milk farms or FBI raids of medical marijuana dispensaries or using Homeland Security to..."

1 Comments

1 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Obama's Bilderberg Membership ?!!! Really ?!! Well, I never ! Here's a wee look of last year's 'B-Party' :

Furthermore, 2008's Bilderburg Attendee List just prior to G.F.C. going 'POP!' never fails to amuse me :

Ho-hum, as Beyonce's lip-synch at the inauguration is so important, then kleptocrats, monarchs, plutocrats. oligarchs, CEOs and bankers getting together in secret - why should we care, right ?!

verum ex absurdo ...