Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Something I WON'T be doing this 2016 election.

Posted 8 years ago on July 6, 2015, 3:57 p.m. EST by turbocharger (1756)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

I wont be wasting my time to put a seemingly nice and decent guy - Bernie Sanders - into a position where he will be working under the same company platform as the last 100 years of corruption has.

If he wants to create a new flock ala Syriza and really shake up the entire structure, you can count me on board. I'm about disruption of the status quo much more than specific politics.

If he wants to join the corrupt for the chance to then hold hands with them and show them the light, well, thats about as dumb of a plan as I can think of lol.

One thing is for sure- anything outside of the ordinary will be attacked viciously by our fellow Americans. Because that is what they are trained to do.

Social programming. What a bitch.

3 Comments

3 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 0 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 8 years ago

14th track (see how badass I am?)

By this tactic. You may well overlook the fact that we do not want you to unite and take action - like possibly all getting together to vote out of office all of the actively evil in office - because we will also tell you that that just isn't possible - so - better for you to just protest and forget about doing anything else at all.

• by (mdonelly, turbocharger, lugano, windyacres - harmonizing & the Cronies singing back-up)
[-] 0 points by turbocharger (1756) 8 years ago

Thats pretty inaccurate. The conversation is about voting out the evil but replacing with NEW STRUCTURE.

This is either too complicated for you, or you are actively disrupting people who are voicing their displeasure and want change.

[-] 0 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 8 years ago

17th track "(We will endlessly argue meaningless "public self defeating" circular logic)"

We will endlessly argue meaningless "public self defeating" circular logic

We get that from the rethuglicans.

We will tell you that we have something good.

But when asked what that is - we can't formulate a straight answer.

So we will go back to arguing a meaningless self defeating circular logic.

Like:

Don't vote because that won't help - just protest instead because that will make everything better all by itself.

And if you don't accept that and refute it - we will gang-up on you and stinkle team you relentlessly - because that proves that we are right and you are wrong. It goes hand in hand with our meaningless "public self defeating" circular logic.

• by (mdonelly, turbocharger, lugano, windyacres - harmonizing & the Cronies singing back-up)