Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: S.1813

Posted 11 years ago on April 25, 2012, 2:04 a.m. EST by richardkentgates (3269)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

S.1813

Big Brother

Sec. 31406. Vehicle event data recorders.

Without Due Process

Sec. 40304. Revocation or denial of passport in case of certain unpaid taxes.

Clamping down on the elderly

Sec. 100115. Phased retirement authority.

20 Comments

20 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by jrhirsch (4714) from Sun City, CA 11 years ago

At the rate Congress passes laws, will there be anything not regulated, taxed, or under surveillance?

[-] 1 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago

Nosy Neighbor

Vehicle event data recorders.

[-] 0 points by TheMisfit (48) 11 years ago

The left loved to say that Bush was attacking civil liberties, but their hypocrisy is on full display when they ignore the current administrations blatant attack on our liberties. This administration seems to have no problem ignoring due process for American citizens while ensuring those in Gitmo are afforded it.

[-] 1 points by richardkentgates (3269) 11 years ago

Party baiting doesn't accomplish anything

[-] 0 points by TheMisfit (48) 11 years ago

Neither does ignoring the hypocrisy rampant among partisan hacks. They all need to be called out when they do wrong, but OWS tends to focus on one party's wrong doing while completely ignoring the wrongs of the other party which only hurts its credibility.

[-] 1 points by richardkentgates (3269) 11 years ago

More party baiting except now you're being forceful. #LobbyistTactics

[-] -1 points by TheMisfit (48) 11 years ago

Party baiting? You can't be serious. Have you actually read the posts on this site? OWS (at least the majority that post here) are obviously Dem shills. I am guessing you are either just another troll or a simple blind partisan who can see no wrong with your Dem paymasters.

[-] 2 points by richardkentgates (3269) 11 years ago

More attacks because I won't play it your way. Does this actually get results for you?

[-] 2 points by shoozTroll (17632) 11 years ago

Jeez, man. You "left" off Soros, ACORN, unions, moveon and even Bigfoot!!!!

Why is any of this a problem for you, and just what are YOU "shilling"?

Did you expect us to back Gingrich?

Did you expect us to ignore Walker and Snyder?

Did you expect us to ignore the (R)epelican't lunacy in Florida, Arizona and Tennessee?

I haven't really noticed a lack of threads here critical of Obama either.

So yeah.........Just what are you "shilling"?

[-] 1 points by haqq (-4) 11 years ago

The Democrats and Republicans answer to the same corporate masters and are two sides of the same corrupt coin. Debating one vs the other is the single biggest waste of time and distraction from reality I can imagine.

[-] 1 points by shoozTroll (17632) 11 years ago

916 and counting, is the number of (R)epelican't bills enacted against women's rights, alone.

916!

Yes Virginia, there IS a difference.

[-] -3 points by haqq (-4) 11 years ago

No, NitWit, there is NOT.

The whole social issue rejuvenation is merely a sideshow of the false choice rigged election two-puppet one-puppetmaster facade that exists only to give the Sheeple that bother to look up from their Fakebook pages and smartphone apps the illusion of freedom until the descent into fascism is complete.

Yes dim wit. There is a world of difference.

In fact it's HUGE!!!

(R)epelican'ts have led the way fascism ever since that guy said,"I am not a crook".

(R)epelican'ts are the absolute worst defenders of freedom.

There is no comparison. But then I suppose you don't like women having freedom either.

[-] -1 points by haqq (-4) 11 years ago

Bushbama is a corporate fascist puppet, just like Dubya before him, just like Slick Willie before him, etc. ad nauseum. If you don't know any better by now - as many times as you've had the truth spoon-fed to you here - then you either don't want to accept the truth or have been assigned here to counter it:

http://open.salon.com/blog/watchingfrogsboil/2012/01/13/freedom_to_fascism_redux_a_timeline_of_recent_us_history

Actually it goes back to Nixon, but you still didn't talk about 916 anti rights laws passed by (R)epelican'ts.

How many more anti union laws did thy pass as well?

You're very dim bulb....5 watts max.

[-] 1 points by TheMisfit (48) 11 years ago

The parties like the divide. They each have duped around 30% of the voters and only need to pander to the independent 40% come election time. They keep the masses divided on issues that don't really matter compared to the larger issues at hand and use the distraction to pass bills like the Patriot Act and the NDAA, which both parties support.

[-] -1 points by TheMisfit (48) 11 years ago

Ah, more partisan bullshit to prove my point. Thank you sheep.

Questions too difficult for you?

Feel like punching something because they confused you?

You may be a victim of FLAKESnews syndrome.

You should call your shrink for a diagnosis, and call a lawyer and look into a civil suit.

[-] 0 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 11 years ago

Where the fuck have you been? Assuming by "the left" you mean OWS, this site has been railing against the Obama's administration attack on our liberties since day one? I'm amazed at the people that have been here for a while and still have no clue as to what OWS is about.

[-] -1 points by bobgnote (-55) 11 years ago

The left is an inferior flapist, to the right wing, and both combine, to fly the fascist sauropod, overflying us and landing, to trample us and our liberties, into the polluted earth. Spin seems to the left, only because the eright flaps bigger, and the left may flap harder. Also spin-perception depends on your line of sight.