Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Presidential Candidacy 2012

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 2, 2011, 1:48 a.m. EST by katieevans3 (0)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

I believe the 99 need to be heard in a big way during this election. If we could all get behind one candidate who represents the changes we want made I believe we could win this election. We need to start promoting a candidate and getting their name out there. I believe Stewart Alexander could be our guy. stewartalexandercares.com Check him out, what do you guys think?

5 Comments

5 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 12 years ago

It's far too soon to even be thinking about a candidate. There's much to do before then. BTW, as you cruise this forum, pay no attention to the clueless. That would be those who claim OWS is an Obama re-election group. They are many. They are legion. They will never get a clue. Expect them.

[-] 1 points by Arwen (15) from Cortland, NY 12 years ago

There is no candidate I trust.

[-] 1 points by Shule (2638) 12 years ago

Ho, ho, if OWS got behind an honest candidate, or rather if there was an honest candidate who could win the Presidential election, he'd be shot before his first day in office.

[-] 1 points by DoodlesWeaver (64) 12 years ago

The organizers of OWS want Obama reelected. In fact, reelecting Obama is the reason why the Unions are supporting this movement. That is their only goal in 2012.

Are you that naive? Are you just a sheep in the flock?

OWS will never openly support another candidate. They try to hide the fact that they support Obama.

As far as the presidential election is concerned, OWS = Obama. If you don't already know that, then you are being played.

[-] 0 points by EXPOSED (222) 12 years ago

Agreed, unfortunately.

You'll get some shills denying that fact but it is an obvious fact nonetheless...