Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Obama 2016!

Posted 7 years ago on May 22, 2016, 10:04 a.m. EST by grapes (5232)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

In sheer brain power and exceptional tolerance even under pressure, Obama seems far better than our current choices for the Presidency so Obama 2016!

3 Comments

3 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by ImNotMe (1488) 7 years ago

Obama is sainted in tenure! His intelligence, personability and humor are real - but a sham!! He is a Pritzker Protege & Establishment Stooge, who I personally think could well be - An Agency Asset!!!

multum in parvo ...

[-] 1 points by grapes (5232) 7 years ago

Yes, they may well be a sham due to geoduck's backing and influence from the finance vampire squids and banksters but growing in office is a respectable trait which only a few have mistressed. There were banksters-cowed, incoherent demonkrapt, recalcitrant retard-i-can't missteps in the first term and by the second term the molasses around had solidified into concrete boots.

How the deliberately measured holdback of the might of the U.S.A. will turn out in the long run still awaits the judgment of history. It may well devolve into a global nutfest because there are so many nuts in charge worldwide. In any case, we can still wish for a Summer of Love, can't we - just invite the chipmunks, squirrels, and chickadees without inviting the owls?

It's time to start wrapping things up for geoduck who ducked, sucked, was bucked and yucked by the Cesspool on the Potamkin, Poo Tin the Great and the gonorrhea in Dumbass, Angina and the new Treasure Island (hosting the first-ever immovable air-conditioner Carrier not made in Meths), Aryan Nation of Molars, Speed Floats, and Firesticks, and Nuclear Reactor Cooling Tower atop the China Syndrome.

To geoduck, whether a mega-bivalve delicacy, a Pokémon of Wall Street, or a land-stranded waterfowl,

So ... Long ... This is my song. Here is the song I dedicate to you: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PT5OmavfOWg

Un hombre sincero o sincera,

The now-perfumed One-Dollar Merlot.

"Morning has broken like the first morning. Blackbird has spoken like the first bird."

[-] 2 points by ImNotMe (1488) 7 years ago

Thanx for a nice tune .., that I first mistakenly thought was dedicated to me and which took me back to when I first saw that film. Also, I did not think ABBA did a version of ''Guantanamera'' but then I realised that they didn't, lolol! I did like the Cat Stevens video too, incorporating felines of all hues and types, lol, especially as I sang it at school as a hymn!! It's always a journey deciphering your posts but just like a cryptic crossword ... quite enjoyable once done & in years to come (if not already) Obomber's bombing will be amnesiacked away; his Oblah-blah will be recalled as oration and his Obummer status, negated because the guy has already been ''Sainted In Tenure",ffs!!! Ho hum & here's a tune with Bernie in mind:

per aspera ad astra ...