Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Jart...Why Still The 404 Closed Sign-Up Page??

Posted 9 years ago on Sept. 12, 2014, 10:20 p.m. EST by Renneye (3874)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Hey jart.

I've been inviting people left and right to come join the discussion, but they can't sign up.

Wassup???

You made your point, enough already.

78 Comments

78 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 6 points by Renneye (3874) 9 years ago

Helloooooooo...(((hellooooo)))...((helloo))

Hm...it's dark in here...somebody turn on the lights.

Gees...what to do about the forum?

Hmmmm... jart answers at her other social media...why not here?

She answers at http://ask.fm/JustineTunney , where her direct response to "Is OWS dead?", is a blunt "Yes."

I think it might be time to consider something else, you guys.

If I get banned for this, then I'll email one of you and let you know.

I wanted to work with jart, and still would...but she's not blind, she's seen everyone's posts asking her to let people sign up, and she's seen the PMs and emails from everyone. She's choosing not to answer...not to be here. She doesn't care about the place, it would seem.

It doesn't much matter if the fall of the forum is because she is intentionally letting it, or because she is being completely misunderstood and maligned by people reporting on her actions. The resulting condition of the forum is the same, regardless.

Is it time to create something new? All of us as a community? A forum where everyone could have a voice? Not worry if it could be taken away from the 99% on the careless whim of one solitary person?

Come on now...you've probably all thought about it.

Any thoughts?

[-] 5 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot-That is some bad news! What are our options?

[-] 5 points by Renneye (3874) 9 years ago

Don't know exactly. If she truly doesn't care, one would think she would be agreeable to just hand the forum over to the people willing to take care of it. But that seems unlikely given some of her behaviour in taking control of things.

We should probably give one last collective effort to appeal to her to reactivate the sign up page, just to turn over every possible stone...and perhaps decide that if she doesn't do that, then she has no intention of ever letting the 99% use this forum. And what would be the point then?

Should we start a new forum? I wonder if there is finally enough frustration and interest for us all to move to new digs. A better forum, where the banning and censoring was at a minimum...and of course, where anyone on this globe could go if they had something to say.

I know 'Builder' saw this coming and he created a forum, but no-one followed him over. People here weren't pissed off enough at that time...but they may be now. I know there are a couple of people here with computer skills. But, even if not, then there's skilled people out there that can do it.

We could set up a very easy website where we could all meet in the interim, if jart decides to suddenly shut everything down. Then go from there and set up a very similar site to this one. But there has to be enough will.

Are we ready for that? Understanding that at this point, it wouldn't be considered mutiny or abandonment. I mean, what the hell do you do with someone as unresponsive as jart?

[-] 6 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

If she thinks #OWS is dead we need a new forum.I would not really be in favor of trying to get control over this one.What do you think it would cost to just pay somebody to create a new one?

[-] 7 points by Renneye (3874) 9 years ago

Not even if she completely relinquished it to us? I mean, it's such an amazing living document.

I've only just recently resigned myself to the acceptance that we may indeed need a new forum. I really had hoped this forum would last forever and not have come to this.

I'll have to check into costs tomorrow.

I have to be up in 4 hours, and being this frustrated with jart makes my head hurt. I've gotta hit the hay.

g'nite

[-] 4 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

Ren-talk to you in a few-I've gotta go Occupy Wall Street.I'm expecting quite a good turnout.It's already cold where I am,340 miles North by Northwest.In NYC.it's a comfortable 72 fahrenheit and the forecast is dry.Forecast for the people-pissed off.Hope the cops are feeling flexible.I hope we can see some Bankers Behind Bars one of these days!

Ahhh, THarry...you lucky guy!! Have the best time ever! I wish I could be there! I'll be there with you and everyone else on LiveStream, and in SPIRIT!!!

We'll all just have to Occupy in whatever way we can. Even from the rooftops!! Lol!

A couple of days ago, my daughter (12 years old), was sitting on the roof of our house, as she so often does when she contemplates and writes (almost flat roof). I was at my writing desk, when I heard yelling and stomping through the ceiling. Naturally, I rushed out to the backyard and looked up to the roof...and there she was...walking back and forth, stomping and yelling out the most fiery speech on the deplorable condition of humanity, and frankly, how utterly stupid people are...up to, and including herself...appalled at how we've let the tyrants impose it upon us.

It was an earnest, angry and rousing call for each of us to act and do what we can to make our own and our neighbors' lives better...while acknowledging the reality that the tyranny is almost too far gone to fight the tyrants...but if we change our own lives, it will spread, and that will change the world eventually. It was a lengthy speech, complete with a couple of impassioned and colourful expletives that made my eyes go wide, lol!

It floored me, though. It was a most inspiring and revolutionary thing to listen to, and I couldn't help but think how aware she's become and how well she fits the Occupy movement, and a humanity whose time is now.

I'm sure she shocked our stuffy neighbor. Giggle! I was beaming with pride, and I urged her to come down and put it into a document for a future school project.

She's a little firebrand, that one...and it's an unenviable position to be in to have her mad at you with integrity on her side. Lol! But, it got me thinking again, about how I don't want her generation to be disappointed in the generations that came before her...and, now that we know the who, how and why of the 0.01%, we have to do all that we can to steer humanity out of this mess...and help her generation navigate to a better future for all.

Have an exciting, unifying and safe demonstration, THarry.

[-] 3 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

I don't have any children-so you have beat me on that.Sounds like an Exciting Person-the most exciting thing of all is watching Emerging Talent develop&grow! Just got home and I'm to tired to stay on the computer.We had a very successful day indeed!

Thread from 'pigeonlady', with good observations about revolution corruption. Cross-linked here for further sharing.

http://occupywallst.org/forum/are-greed-and-egos-ruining-occupy/

Thanks 'pigeonlady.'

[-] 2 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

What ''3 million Americans who spoke out against Citizens United do recognize -- that our money-drenched electoral system is the real issue. It's an issue that underlies the stalled progress on so many other issues.

''Everyday Americans are connecting those dots. They see that their opinions and voices are increasingly being shut out of a system that is supposed to be of, by, and for them. Maybe that's why nine in ten Americans think there is too much corporate money in politics, and a full 73 percent of voters support a constitutional amendment to overturn decisions like Citizens United.'' from :

qui tacet consentire ...

Release the Hounds! We are picking up comments on the Internets from people on Wall Street expressing Fear and Anxiety in association with S17! That's because THEY READ THE POSTS HERE!-(Loud barking,howling,neighing,crowing&meowing/yowling,mooing)

[-] 3 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

Bark, Howl, Woof & GRRROWL ... mthrfkrs !!!

''The first act of freedom - all over the world - is to topple statues - and take the bosses down !''

exitus acta probat ...

[-] 6 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

They really don't like it when people invade their area.You would think they wouldn't care.They were able to ignore it when it was just a few people like me putting up nasty posters and handing out inflammatory screeds back in the 80's.I can't even begin to describe what I felt when I turned the corner on Broadway and saw THOUSANDS of people in Zucotti Park.It was the best feeling I've ever had in my whole life-without a doubt.I heart #OWS!

[-] 5 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

''I can't even begin to describe what I felt when I turned the corner on Broadway and saw THOUSANDS of people in Zucotti Park. It was the best feeling I've ever had in my whole life-without a doubt.I heart #OWS!'' I <3 OWS 2 & in reply to your moving comment, please consider :

Which concludes : ''Ocupywallst.org is a product of its time. Without the tools of the internet, the participation and communication needed to execute this cause would not be possible. This way of protest has only just begun to be utilized and its advantages are clear. From Egypt, to Tunisia, to America, democratic change and revolution are strengthening across the globe thanks to the virtual “place of protest” called the Internet.''

OCCUPY WALL STREET ... because the socio-pathic scum have been 'occupying' - The America 99% and the rest of our beautiful world, this fragile yet wonderful home - for far too long !!! Solidarity @ us all.

fiat lux ...

"VINCIT qui patitur" #ows 9/17/14

[-] 3 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

Yes, ''who endures - succeeds'' and furthermore ... "The limitation of tyrants is the endurance of those they oppose." - as said by Frederick Douglas & fyi, please consider :

From the first link, consider : ''It is three years since Occupy Wall Street shook the world—and the reverberations are felt everywhere. No longer seen with the occupation of parks, plazas and squares, Occupy has relocated, it is in us, it is in our ways of being, relating and coming together. People are changed—feel more dignity and organize for a different world because of it. Occupy was never about a place or a moment—it was and is about a way of being and doing. As all ways of relating, it changed and changes, and must do so as to thrive.''

vincit qui se vincit ...

Thanks-I have a million things to do-back in a couple days-you are a helpful person,and that's the best kind of person there is!

''It is time for, young Americans to act! Push Congress to enact a Wall Street speculation tax to help roll back your student debt and give you additional opportunities that are currently denied to you by the inside bank robbers who never had to face the sheriffs. They owe you.'' From :

Solidarity harry. You'll be representing all of us of The Forum who can not be there. Be safe, well & loud.

ars gratia artis ...

The Mockery Has Begun.Trust me-it was Loud.I got right in their faces in the most absurd,noisy and Disrespectful manner that was possible-with a few ridiculous comments such as:17 trillion ain't really that hard-we can put all of that on a New Credit Card-Imbalance of trade will ensure we all sink-we must swim or we'll drown in a sea of red ink-17 trillion-what will it take?Keep printing.keep printing who cares if it's fake-Down went Lehman,after Bear Stearns-here we are none the wiser-no lesson was learned-Fire in the hole! Sucker gonna blow! Occupy says "We told you so!"-Stabbed in the back and fucked in the Ass-no jail for the criminals. they get a Pass.And so on.Too many to list.Mostly the well-heeled Wall Street Types avoided Broadway and Liberty-but there's a problem.Broadway is the shortest walking distance between several essential locations.So they had to walk by and see me cavorting in my raggedy-ass clothes and yelling these insulting rhymes at the top of my voice.Some of them watched for awhile-it was a profoundly ridiculous spectacle.They were laughing at me,but I could tell the whole deal made them REALLY uncomfortable.The whole area where the park fronts on Broadway is just like a huge stage-myself and a maniacal older dude with a huge #OWS flag completely dominated the area from 8am untlil 6pm.My voice was echoing off of those Concrete Canyons.Small turnout-all of the bogus people have dropped out leaving around 90 people who are totally for real.Fantastic 3rd birthday for #OWS.

[-] -1 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

The Mockery Has Begun. Trust me- it was Loud. I got right in their faces in the most absurd, noisy and Disrespectful manner that was possible-with a few ridiculous comments such as : 17 trillion ain't really that hard-we can put all of that on a New Credit Card-Imbalance of trade will ensure we all sink-we must swim or we'll drown in a sea of red ink-17 trillion-what will it take?

Keep printing, keep printing who cares if it's fake - Down went Lehman, after Bear Stearns - here we are none the wiser-no lesson was learned-Fire in the hole ! Sucker gonna blow ! Occupy says "We told you so!" - Stabbed in the back and fucked in the Ass-no jail for the criminals. They get a Pass. And so on. Too many to list.

Mostly the well-heeled Wall Street Types avoided Broadway and Liberty - but there's a problem. Broadway is the shortest walking distance between several essential locations. So they had to walk by and see me cavorting in my raggedy-ass clothes and yelling these insulting rhymes at the top of my voice. Some of them watched for a while - it was a profoundly ridiculous spectacle. They were laughing at me, but I could tell the whole deal made them REALLY uncomfortable.

The whole area where the park fronts on Broadway is just like a huge stage - myself and a maniacal older dude with a huge #OWS flag completely dominated the area from 8am until 6pm. My voice was echoing off of those Concrete Canyons. Small turnout-all of the bogus people have dropped out leaving around 90 people who are totally for real. Fantastic 3rd birthday for #OWS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry harry - but I had to break down the monolithic block of text .. so I could better read and digest it :-)

Thanx for a great, enthusiastic & indeed enthusing 'report back' and in compliment, please do try to see:

consilio et animis et 'v.q.p.' ...

[-] 1 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

Well done as usual.Editors are Unsung Heroes.Thanks for da linx.

[-] 0 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

yes we need more flood wall street actions and stronger. our passive marching will not move obama and his crew - that is for sure. what a sad sack that man has become. or maybe he always was?

i am not in a position to quit my job and commit to creating the change we need - like helen caldicott and others. true heros - and how about mario savio - did he hit the nail on the head or what?

“There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.” ― Mario Savio

~

You're welcome th & the above comment (with wee 'paragraphing' edit) is applied here because it is so apt but directly taken from flip's reply to me here :

Solidarity to you both.

pax ...

[-] 2 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

LOL-One good thing about being a People's Artist is-you can't really lose your job.I wonder what I would have done in my Youth had I known you leave the Art Business feet first because of what the Practice does to your Brain."There's no going back..." The way I was,I know I would have done it anyway..

The People need art, music and literature and indeed, their once was a time when artists, musicians and writers were in the revolutionary vanguard and indeed, with you and others .. they still are. + fyi :

ars longa, vita brevis ...

"I'm in."-The Right Way,The Wrong Way&OWS's Way-BTW-the FIRST Occupier was the literary character Bartleby The Scriviner-one of my favorites since I was a mere child...

[-] 1 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

Re. "Bartleby, the Scrivener : A Story of Wall Street" - I have not heard that mentioned in terms of OWS before !!! Now that you have raised it of course - it seems rather an obvious, timely and important connection !! Many thanx harry !

respice, adspice, prospice ...

The bafflement and frustration caused by Bartleby is an example of Life Imitating Art.It is Fascinating when that happens.

Hello? HELLO?? Anybody home???

Hmmm...must be closed for business.

Not while there's breath left in my body & life still in my right index & left middle fingers !

per ardua ad astra ...

Planet Occupy to Jart-I will be saving 1 painting for you.These are likely to become sought after mementos of a Great Celebration.Hope to see ya-don't worry,I won't try to talk yer Ear off.VQP

If you are saying that Occupy's dead-you're not paying attention- you're fucked in the head!LOL-LMMF'nAO!

[-] 3 points by Renneye (3874) 9 years ago

I'm not saying Occupy is dead! Far from. Huh?!

Sorry! I made a mistake when I posted that if it was somehow connected to you.I don't have any hesitation saying it to anyone who says Occupy is Deadt-if you don't mind saying the F word.you should say it too.This particular Rhyme does not work without it.Once again-sorry I did NOT mean you.You are doing great and prospering well,I hope!

Hahahah! I get it now!

Thanks for BOTH posts! My discombobulated and befuddled mind is now sufficiently defuzzled! ;-)

I caught your rally report above, it must have been amazing to be a part of it all. Thanks for all you do THarry! You personify Occupy.

''Wassup ???'' Damn good question, really !!! What ''point'' has been ''made'' ?!!

That I'm getting fkn annoyed here with #S17 & #S22 coming up - is my point !

multum in parvo ...

Having said all that - it's waaay past my bed time here now but we all need to :

veritas vos liberabit ...

Alright! I'm holdin' on...I'm holdin' on!! And Keepin' On, too...while I 'Go Get organized' drafting a good long letter to jart, for her business perusal!! ;-)

You've put in yet another stellar day, shadz.

Goodnight & sleep well

http://www.popularresistance.org/ & someone needs to remind jart that THAT is what it's ALL about & why most of us who are here - ARE HERE !!!

omnia causa fiunt ...

[-] 6 points by beautifulworld (23767) 9 years ago

We need the Sign Up back up and working so that new people can join the forum. This movement is not about any one person, it is about all of us.

Yes, bw! The last article (by Micah) on the front page is 3 weeks old!

It sounds like a letter of conclusion, a goodbye, a reflection for the next step of revolution...and as though this forum has been relegated to having done it's job. Finished. Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong. I don't know. But, I see this forum as very fluid and being able to go through history of ongoing current events and social answers. Like a historical living document or journal. Perpetually, if needed!

I have thought that this forum should be turned over to the people. Jart doesn't even have to lose total control over it, if she doesn't want to. Lots can be achieved through an open compromise. But I've tried to contact jart, to no avail.

Perhaps, if we collectively put our attention on the subject, she'll respond. This thread is a good place and I hope everyone weighs in on the matter.

Thanks for your efforts and concern for the forum as a prime gateway to sharing info on social concerns for humanity, bw.

Solidarity!

[-] 5 points by beautifulworld (23767) 9 years ago

Solidarity, Renneye. Let's hope for some sensibility and some selflessness here.

[-] 0 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

Maybe the conversation about the forum should be approached through Micah. Perhaps he has a good relationship with jart and would be able to affect positive results.

That very thought came to my mind about an hour ago.

This is public, now...so, for starters, I'm going to link this thread to Micah's article thread.

Calm reasoning is the way to go, to be sure. However, I think that after all the private attempts not working, it's becoming clear that a multiple approach may be necessary.

One thing that is obvious to me is that a united front from the remaining active forum members will have a far better chance of being heard, than going at it individually.

You're right when you say that jart is going to do what she is going to do. But, there are enormous humanitarian reasons to keep this forum open for, and it's well worth fighting for.

Thanks, DKA.

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

there are enormous humanitarian reasons to keep this forum open for, and it's well worth fighting for.

Absolutely - to this day - it is why - I think - that this site has been so thoroughly attacked.

You might want to copy off the link to his e-mail address as well.

I emailed Micah directly and gave him the link to this thread, as well as voicing the concern we're having about the 404 sign up page.

Micah White's email is micah@activistboutique.com

On his website is something about a new big announcement coming up. Though, it's unlikely it's about OWS.

http://www.micahmwhite.com/

[-] 1 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 9 years ago

I like the perception speed step routine

but humans control the end results of the market

With any luck at all - we will hear a positive response.

[-] 5 points by beautifulworld (23767) 9 years ago

Occupy Wall Street! 9/17/14 Zuccotti Park 8:00 am

http://interoccupy.net/events/s17-nyc-occupy-wall-street-2014/

[-] 4 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

Solidarity @ #S17 http://interoccupy.net/events/s17-nyc-occupy-wall-street-2014/ .

Furthermore, re. #S22 and http://floodwallstreet.net/ - please also try to consider ..

''The unions are among 1,000 endorsers of the People's Climate March challenging the big corporations and governments that have stymied any real agreement. It's been 26 years since the UN launched the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and then the treaty process two years later, but we're stuck - even as scientists educate us on the urgency to act.

''Will unions be part of the problem or part of the solution? The International Trade Union Federation endorsed the march, as has the Canadian Labour Congress and the Connecticut and Vermont labor federations. But in New York, local and state unions are the ones stepping up - including some of the building trades, which, on a national level, help block the AFL-CIO from showing any climate leadership.

''Any deep economic shift protecting people and the planet needs all hands on deck, and that includes union leaders and their members. We know we can't let union leaders fall back on flowery speeches to hide inaction, as too often happens. It's up to us to make sure we don't run out of time.'' from :

consilio et animis ...

[-] 7 points by beautifulworld (23767) 9 years ago

Environmental degradation brings down civilizations. History proves this. So, let's get it together, people, and let's prevent capitalism from further damaging our beautiful home.

Viva Los Indignados !!! Viva Solidaridad !! Viva OWS !

per ardua ...

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by fionachuckles (-375) from Fairview, NJ 8 years ago

I agree with Renneye. This is a problem that should be resolved. Let's open the forum again. We need it to flourish with new users.

The people at $#flodwallstreet will look here for information

there should be a front page article supporting this assemble

About this closed sign-up page.

I wonder.

How many individuals have tried to sign-up but haven't been able to.

Could they contact the admin and be allowed to sign on ?

Has anyone who tried to sign-up and been unable to - tried to contact the site?

As the page was shutdown due to trolls creating multiple aliases - could there be a way to submit for membership - where the individual could be screened?

[+] -4 points by anarkette (24) from Boston, MA 9 years ago

I like the screening idea, but I think idea proposers have to eat their own pudding before pushing their ideas on others. If screening for users is the new thing, then we need to screen the people already on the forum starting with you. Start by providing us with a social security number so we can do a full background check on you, or else don't talk about screening others. Do what you preach. Show us your integrity, or put your big mouth back in your pocket.

"Off topic: I'm a tad sad to see the signup page has been removed again. Was there a major attack on the forum, or did jart just put it up briefly to satisfy those who were complaining the other day?"

That is sad news, indeed. Jart opening the sign-up page for anyone and everyone to come here and discuss important issues again was the only reason I was relieved enough to take a few days away to take care of a wee health issue. Sighhhhh.

Of course, I have no way of knowing why she closed it again, or when that happened.

I suspect she did it because one of the very active forum members that has recently revisited the forum with back-handed information bombs was using multiple users to up-vote and down-vote self-serving comments. But, again, I can't be sure of that, or, as to jart's reasoning for closing the sign-up page again. Sighhh x2

If I'm correct in the reason she did it, then of course the wrong people are being punished. The forum member should have just been dealt with (given that it's a repeat break of forum rules). Not the 99% stopped from taking part in discussions.

Gees, jart...what the heck happened?

voting numbers definitely increased for a while

the roles of many returned posters seem shifted

that would happen when puppets change hands

I welcome almost any link that gets dropped here

ofcourse referring information title and content should also be included here

so we don't have to click every link to understand

and so the information is record at least in summary here for data back up reason

https://occupywallst.org/article/im-making-21-hour-mcdonalds-why-arent-you/#comment-1048552

I guess it would be directly or indirectly ( depending on how one wants to look at it ) my fault. Though I find it more than a little funny that thrashingmasks would be the 1st to notice the sign-up page as being down. I mean why should he even be looking there in the 1st place?

[-] 4 points by Renneye (3874) 9 years ago

Naw, it's not your fault. Anyone here with a concern about the forum being messed around with should be able to take the matter to admin without the fear that their legitimate complaint will close down the forum sign-up page. We should expect professionalism in such matters.

In my opinion, Thras uses new usernames when he gets kicked off, and possibly sometimes has a second one on the go. He posts like a madman, but, for quite some time, I've not seen him manipulating the forum with the points. I think he gave up on that a long time ago, when his ability to collapse threads was taken care of. Which was a very good move on admins part.

[-] 3 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

[ edit ] Well - OK then - look at what jart said when she reopened the sign-up page. A proliferation of socks could get the site sign-up shut down again.

So - is that what happened? The strange voting was a sock war? Up votes as well as down votes.

Anyway - I do not know anything about coding or running of sites - security etc.

But Brad made a comment earlier today and I forwarded that to jart to see if it had possibilities.

So perhaps this sign-up shutdown won't be for long.

edit-> Also interesting was that earlier this week I noticed that thrashingmasks current alias had a negative 175 score and the next day with little to no activity his score went to a negative 5 - today I think it is around a negatinve 80 or so. So how did his score go from -175 to being -5 with no activity going on?

[-] 2 points by Renneye (3874) 9 years ago

I hope you're right, DK.

I just wish more was conveyed to us, that's all.

I'll leave it at that, for now.

[-] 2 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

I just wish more was conveyed to us, that's all.

See my edited comment. Then perhaps we could all ask jart for some sort of information as to what is going on - asking on this post she created.

[-] -1 points by timeforabigchange (-43) from Winnipeg, MB 9 years ago

Any news from jart? This is a real tragedy. Without new blood, what will the forum become? Will it be shut down? Perhaps forum users will want to migrate to a new forum? Do you think we should start building one?

https://occupywallst.org/forum/jartwhy-still-the-404-closed-sign-up-page/#comment-1048871

edit-> Also interesting was that earlier this week I noticed that thrashingmasks current alias had a negative 175 score and the next day with little to no activity his score went to a negative 5 - today I think it is around a negatinve 80 or so. So how did his score go from -175 to being -5 with no activity going on?

That happens when bots are used to down vote a user and the mods rectify the score afterwards. It looks like ex members of the twinkle team used bots against me and jart was nice enough to fix my score.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry about scores. That really is not important. This site is about ideas!

[-] 0 points by timeforabigchange (8) from Winnipeg, MB 14 minutes ago

That happens when bots are used to down vote a user and the mods rectify the score afterwards. It looks like ex members of the twinkle team used bots against me and jart was nice enough to fix my score.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry about scores. That really is not important. This site is about ideas!

↥twinkle ↧stinkle reply permalink

BS = " jart was nice enough to fix my score."

[-] 1 points by timeforabigchange (8) from Winnipeg, MB 17 minutes ago

Any news from jart? This is a real tragedy. Without new blood, what will the forum become? Will it be shut down? Perhaps forum users will want to migrate to a new forum? Do you think we should start building one?

↥twinkle ↧stinkle reply permalink

If you are on such good terms with jart - Why ask me? Ask jart.

Do you think we should start building one?

We have all been waiting just breathlessly for you to create your utopian forum.

Well, if jart didn't fix my points who did? I assumed it was jart since she did that before. I coud be wrong. What do you think happened? Is there another mod around that fixed them?

Did you see the Twinkle Team bot on my tail just below? Like they are using a bot to reply with a spam like repetitive message to all my comments.

[-] 3 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

We are all breathlessly waiting for you to create your utopian forum - anything that will get you to leave here. So hurry up.

Well, if jart didn't fix my points who did?

https://occupywallst.org/forum/jartwhy-still-the-404-closed-sign-up-page/#comment-1048871

[Removed]

The idea for a forum that I have is not utopian at all, but I can't create it alone. My idea is a community forum created by the community, for the community. I would need a bunch of people in the community to be interested in working together to come up with ideas and make the forum. It would make no sense for me to make it alone. The main point is that it would be a common effort. A communal project.

I don't want to make a forum for the community, nor myself, I want the community to make a forum for itself.

What is the meaning of this spam?

Why are you repeating comments?

Is this the Twinkle Team spam bot at work?

[-] -2 points by timeforabigchange (-43) from Winnipeg, MB 9 years ago

I guess this is why jart shut down the sign up page. There's a twinkle team spam bot that was set up. Looks like they set it up to instantly reply the same message to all my comments.

Jart - Twinkle Team Spam Bot on my tail.

[Deleted]

test

So - ''test'' ... ''The Crack'' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfVrHLRcn0

minima maxima sunt ...

[Removed]

[-] -1 points by turbocharger (1756) 9 years ago

Hmm.. That doesnt sound right.

It's totally 'un-right' really !!! If I can lean on you, can you -

Because that IS what the 99% & OWS is really all about.

spero meliora ...