Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: It was happening Prior to 1776 and it happened again!

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 4, 2011, 3:56 p.m. EST by rmolsonguitars (7)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Years ago a people were being abused and overburdened by being taxed of their prosperity just like today. Like today, all there was left to do was to fight for their freedom....

I am talking about the men and women who truly fought for your independence.

If we don't stand up and fight we should at least revoke our enemies banking charter...

Allowing the Federal Reserve to exist and force us to use their Federal Reserve Debt Notes was the start of the downfall of our economic future.

Those Federal Reserve Notes are just like your house or car note... they are debt instruments but you can't pay them off... you lose about 5% every year we continue using them. That's why our dollar is so worthless. I bought my first car with only $3000 $1.00 bills. Now it would take near a wheel barrel full of $1.00 bills to buy a new car. That's because the Federal Reserve Notes are designed that way. It is a way of stealing from you. When we used silver dollars, they could not clip a little off each coin because we would notice. They could not steal directly from the vault because we would notice it. So they found a way to steal using just plain paper for our trade and commerce.

Everyone should know by now that those banksters are not Federal and that there is no Reserve at least for our benefit and the the Notes indicate debt for us as long as we allow the use of the Federal Reserve Notes... Demand... we go back to Constitutional money.

Do you know what Constitutional money is? It is central to our freedom under the Constitution! As long as they can destroy your ability to have a rich financial future. they have taken your freedom for everything else away too!

2 Comments

2 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by rmolsonguitars (7) 12 years ago

Okay I did....

[-] 0 points by GirlFriday (17435) 12 years ago

You might want to go and rethink that history section.