Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Is there an elephant in the room or is it an 800 pound gorilla?

Posted 11 years ago on Dec. 23, 2012, 9:19 p.m. EST by FawkesNews (1290)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

The obvious root of most of the problems of the world is also the root of most of the problems in the United States; yet no one dare expose it. Why?

Our future generations depend upon our abilities to represent their interests; yet we shy away from exposing truths that we know to be the most detrimental of all and we complain about the symptoms of what subversion has made of the worlds' countries as we limit the very free speech that can actually overcome it. We limit our very own free speech. We need no overlords. What force has restricted the truth from escaping?

I ask you people here to see if this dilemma can be delineated and if so is it a threat to national security and an enemy to the children of our nation.

These are simple wiki links, yet profound in determining what that dilemma is. Please find it within yourselves to ascertain what underlying, unspoken, unseen enemy the world actually has.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/800_lb_gorilla http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_in_the_room http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_test http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_it_when_I_see_it

Thank you.

27 Comments

27 Comments

Read the Rules

[Removed]

[-] 2 points by FawkesNews (1290) 11 years ago

I thank you for you response. Deeply. I believe you have described the gorilla in the room well. The elephant remains undisclosed. Perhaps the gorilla controls the elephant.

The ballot is an intriguing observation of "The hapless, used by the aware, to conquer the unknowing."

These necromancers are in plain sight and not a single word. Try this experiment. "We have for hundreds of years been exhuming corpses. We have rituals in coffins, in windowless tombs, with extremely bizarre teenage sex rituals. We have presidents among us and we control the value of your money. We are are in full control of those that rule the world."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necromancy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Jay

S&B is no secret. Who is secret now? Powerful control wealthy families. Symbiosis?

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by FawkesNews (1290) 11 years ago

How to rout the traitor?

Identify the traitor and its allies. Expose the intent and ideology of the traitor. Educate the people in the ways of the traitor. Grow stronger than the traitor. Reclaim the country from the traitor.

[-] 1 points by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY 11 years ago

Good discussion.

"The hapless, used by the aware, to conquer the unknowing" -- what a phrase.

For me the elephant in the room is that the Pentagon has taken over -- their psyop department has decided they can run a fake democracy that will conquer the real democracy. The presidency is a figurehead office. The Pentagon -- treason from within. Drug running, drug profiteering (Afghan opium production sky rocketed after we went in), revolving-door-millionaires-to-be loyal-only-to-their-pocketbooks generals.

The pentagon is comprised of Americans. Soldiers, loyal to the rights of you and I, prepared to die for those rights, anywhere anytime. They are our brethren, we need to remember this and support them. If the subversives truly had control, there would be no discussion here or anywhere.

If the pentagon has been corrupted so be it. There are far more Americans loyal to America than those who have corrupted the pentagon. We simply need to grow larger, more powerful and more aware than we were ever intended to be.

[-] 1 points by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY 11 years ago

Absolutely we have to reach out to the individual fighting man/woman. I don't doubt their motives. I see the Pentagon as the locus of the problem. We also need to reach out to recent Vets and their organizations, I'm sure many of them sense the rot.

The subversives wish to run a "soft" fascism, I believe NDAA (which I see as a military coup) is intended to control us through fear. If U.S. citizens start seeing their neighbors, friends and relatives start to disappear that would create more resistance then the psyoppers wish. I believe they want us to censor ourselves.

Thank you.

Those are our soldiers and they are proud to be so. I am proud to be protected by them. The pentagon on the hand is certainly corrupted at the highest levels and once those soldiers are aware of who has corrupted it, those very soldiers will have little compunction in administering the form of justice required. Reaching out to soldiers is easy. Talk to them. They are from your very community and it is that community they intend to return to.

The subversives implementing NDAA and many other facets of governmental control remain precariously susceptible to resistance from the very soldiers who would be forced to implement those ridiculous policies.

By the time US citizens start disappearing I am afraid it will be too late for change to take place from within. At that point it will be required that any positive change come from outside.

[-] 2 points by Middleaged (5140) 11 years ago

Could be Brain Dead Politics. You can't take anything in the News at face value and you can't trust Lawyers and Politicans for whom nothing is sacred.

Work Place Shootings & School Shootings. The first thing to ask is about health care, accessiblity, afordablity, and quality. Congress used to conduct investigations, but they found out they hurt the feelings of the major campaign contributors. So there are no more investigations since the savings and loan scandal. 2nd thing to find in Mass shoots is that Health Care is inadequate, too expensive, requires insurance, take a long time to really understand and make proper diagnosis. Lots of decision points in the system ... where the system will be terminated and forgotten.

From a systems point of view, there are many big systems in the US where there is too much risk of failure

1) Congress is status quo year after year. no real changes.
2) Liberalization of banks and financial rules, bail outs.
3) Everything Costs money, so there are many things that don't progress, get better, get funded, get researched, wholistic approaches threaten the existing medical system of using pills or mediation ... empires are build, no one can take on existing power structures without huge groundswell of support. Perhaps that is why we use terrorism as an excuse to fund war, defense and DHS.

http://occupywallst.org/forum/conservative-us-politics-defined-management-by-exc/

Brain dead politicians I believe.

I see abject failure rather than risk. There is no country for Americans. Traitors enjoy the lions share of the wealth privilege and power.

Why? Who are they? Why have Americans allowed them so much power. What can be done now?

[-] 3 points by Middleaged (5140) 11 years ago

It is just a good old boy network. Or rather, many networks, some of them just former or current military, some of them government workers, many of them in finance and banking and real estate, but they are not all created equal. In fact i heard of many separate associations within the military, like warrent officers association, sergeants Majors Associations, and even AMVETs, Foreign Legion, and even Masons. And when military officers retire they ahve 25 years of contacts they have networked with to leverage for next career. Not to pick on anyone.

If you go to business school. There are marketing Associations, Trade Magazines, Accounting Association, ... everyone networks. There are womens organzitions, and minority associtions ... well the point is everyone wants opportuinty. Everyone wants to get the next promotion or a bump in salary... eveyone wants a seat at the big table.

That is capitalism isn't it. Business people see other people as unfocused or undisciplined or as floating in life. So I think people go into business and they find people like themselves.

Politics is all about networking as well. All this networking ... maybe that leads to conflict of interest... maybe Capitalism leads to conflict of interest. Being in a Network, means everyone else misses out of the deals, the many deals, ... People come to you for deals, and you know you made it. Gives you a big ego rush.

"Out of many, one"

Of all networks described above it is evident that there is but one controlling element that dictates to the others what is to be done. Otherwise, there would be mayhem. As it is, there is merely the illusion of mayhem preventing the public from deciphering the truth.

Bankers have money, politicians power. We have been led to believe that money will buy that power. I assert that there is a powerful elite controlling those with money so that those with money will be blamed for the wrongs committed by those who have been purchased. The truly powerful need neither money of the illusion of power. I ask, who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_pluribus_unum

Being as we have European Roots, We seemed to form as a Christian Nation, we had many powerful Land Barons, Railroad Barons, and developed other wealth in Oil and Banking... one would have to leap at the idea that we had an upper class, probably Christian oriented (or not), that find profit in Making war and Investing in the Defense Department, and mostly in banking and controlling finance. If I have missed on those points...

Perhaps it is Media that is all Powerful. But if you say one of the networks above is most powerful... would have to guess the Masons or their masters.

Astute.

The poor masons get the rap so often for conspiratorial theory it almost debunks itself to assume they control anything beyond several hundred years ago but, you are definitely on the right track. There are certainly some very strange power elite structures that have formed out of Freemasonry like the above-mentioned S$B. I like wiki links because they are so simplistic yet undeniable in their accuracy.

As for Christian, I do not consider the power structures of today to have any religious tenets aside from the ones they themselves are privy to. Perhaps with a Freemasonic origin, there were once Christians intent on the what you describe but, they have morphed into something far more sinister and far reaching. The media is surely a tool in the hands of these sinister elements and was used with success until the advent of the internet and the immediate transfer of information.

Lastly, control could not be fully consolidated because there would be no need to continue to oppress populations that resist.

[-] 1 points by Middleaged (5140) 11 years ago

Well I would be interested in if you thought about where you would go in the world outside of the USA. I keep thinking the last Frontiers are in Latin America. There is still good clean land and government is a lot smaller. Thing is many in the US have heard bad things about all other countries in the world. They may have heard things about dictaors, socilist or marxist governments, but they may not know of the CIAs activities to interfer in those governments.

Or was going to ask if Alaska would be a place in your opinion. Smaller government after all... maybe there are places in the USA where you can ignore the federal govt, by not watching the tv news.

But as you know everything is growing just like inflation.

Interesting.

The last act of a patriot is to flee the country one intends to help unfuck.

[-] 1 points by Middleaged (5140) 11 years ago

Well some my say Cynics are of no use (me in this case). If a man is convinced he can not change the system, he is called a cynic.

There was a time in 1800 in England that man was either cannon fodder or fodder for the factory. Just saw that in a history video. Today we don't have it that bad. I guess you are pointing that out to me.

Thank you.

Indeed I am pointing out that so long as there are still those who resist oppression there is a chance to prevent full and complete slavery or death, as you have so well described.

More people need to delve into what has become of the benevolence of those who govern, what can be done to expose their agendas and how can they be held to task for what has become of those they oppress.

Well there are a couple of good reporters out there. Some of them are controversial. Like Noam Chomsky who has been blacklisted from Radio and TV.

We can only judge by actions, though David Cay Jonhston says the congressional record is there for anyone to look at. Greg Palast has done quiet a few good jobs and put them out in interviews in video. Democracy Now did a piece on the TPP Transpacific Partnership Asian Treaty that the US will sign and give away rights of citizens.

Great reporters indeed. I will look into Palast and Johnston.

As for the formation of the 'Pacific Rim Empire':

The United States has chosen, as foreign policy, to continue waging wars in the defense of ridiculous religious tenets. To think that an economic power gap has not been created as a result of the drain upon American resources is naive. The pacific rim does not hold the same religious slavery that Europe and most of America suffer from and as a result they are filling that void. Basic.

If the United States wishes to extract itself from religious wars it may very well become again a world power in economy. I digress.

[-] 2 points by GypsyKing (8708) 11 years ago

Let's face it, what we have been witnessing is a concerted effort to overthrow democracy. The good news is that so far it hasn't succeeded, and better, the tables are slowly starting to turn on those who have made that treasonous effort.

Keep on keeping on, as they say.

Indeed you speak the truth.

Who are these usurpers? Why are Americans prone to act while their children are depleted of the future? Who protects these insidious traitors?

These questions we never hear answers to.

[-] 0 points by ericweiss (575) 11 years ago

disconnect democracy from capitalism
http://corporationsarenotpeople.webuda.com

Of course silly.

What is the elephant I ask? Is it a gorilla?

[Removed]