Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: INVITATION: 911 Two Towers Was The Destruction Of The Law

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 1, 2011, 11:24 p.m. EST by jellyhob (16)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Hello Dear Fellow Human, foe and friend,

This is an invitation

It is all very simple but we are up against a power having atom bombs.

From George Orwell, Michael Moore, Jordan Maxwell and George Carlin and a few more, we are told a story from different angles. At first and watching any one of them isolated, the might seem just that isolated and confusing. How do they fit together? What is all this scare tactic and ludicrous information?

Example: On September 9th 2001 we watched 2 towers falling. What did we see? We saw, yes, a terror act and it was horrible. But what did we really see? Did you know, that Egyptian God Amen Ra was a sun god and that he use a hat with two feathers. Later Moses, yes, in The Bible, wrote the law on two stones and he smashed them up. The Illuminati destroyed the two WTC towers for the same reason Moses destroyed the law but there agenda is different. You see, there is no law in reality. The laws we have are laws made to tie up people and The Sun God knows it is wrong hence God or The Sun symbolized through Jesus, the rebel, smashed up the laws of man.

So did the illuminati order, the masons. As a symbol they destroyed the two WTC towers to have final fun and to really trick peoples mind.

Sounds too far fetched? Well, reality really overpowers the fantasy and you may watch a Hollywood movie and find it awesome but when reality hits hard you may say, nah, that is a conspiracy, you are crazy.

Well, dear fellow human being, it is the truth.

I will during 2012 write a book on the topic combining all the knowledge I have gathered and I know I will be ridiculed and in fact in Denmark the danes do not believe a word I speak and they ridicule me on forums and on Facebook. I do not care. I know that so many people have yet not seen mans history in one long line of wars and man made misery.

I have written to the danish government on a few issues and I have received not one single reply. I write on danish forums and on facebook to danes and I get nothing but foul mouthed returns. Even, yes, my family have turned their back on me. Not my wife, she is okay. But even when I speak to people on normal issues like poverty and man made floods and war crimes people just look at me as if I am a nut.

Do I care? Well, if I can not prevent stupidity I better run for shelter. The danish Occupy Denmark is a False Flag and they have police agents monitoring their facebook account. Why else when I mention OWS am I called a grass smoking idiot? I have myself monitored Occupy Denmark - ODK - and I have even filed a case against people on ODK threatening me with "we know where you live" and what did the police say "Sorry, we can not help you". I have written over 50 ideas for a better society with ideas to create 250.000 jobs in Denmark in less than 24 hours and ideas to make a sustainable society but no reply.

Listen folks, this is so bizarre. So really unreal but I am happy I am educated and I still have my senses otherwise I would indeed be heading to the asylum. During 2012 I will be writing a book on it all and hopefully have it ready end of 2012.

Writer

I am danish but I am looking for serious english writers who would be interested in this project. We will also need to compile videos. And collect images and photos. Lots to do. And besides a book we might also consider writing a movie manuscript. I have all the ideas and building blocks for some major blockbuster but we also need distribution channels. Websites must be set up. Education is a must and we must poke and peek at any possibly of educating while we distribute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni5c8_R9BTI&feature=related

Currently my website is here but in start of 2012 I will be setting up a primary website and I will produce the initial layout and functions just to shoot the project going.

If you are interested please contact me at nureinwald@gmail.com and visit below website for starters.

Regards http://geegood.com/hapinut

1 Comments

1 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by jellyhob (16) 12 years ago

Silence really is silence. Next time I will speak on a vacant Earth...