Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Into the belly of the Beast, rode the Brave 500!!! (San.Fran./ Wells Fargo)

Posted 11 years ago on April 25, 2012, 12:41 p.m. EST by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

21 Comments

21 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by GirlFriday (17435) 11 years ago

"There has to be a desire on both sides to have a true dialogue," said Oscar Suris, a Wells Fargo spokesman. "We have been working with the San Francisco Police Department to do our best to ensure the meeting can proceed in the safest manner possible."

Yeah, right.

[-] 2 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

what the hell would this guy know about "true" man wouldn't know truth if it was laying in the bed beside him

[-] 1 points by GirlFriday (17435) 11 years ago

Yep.

I love that these guys can't hide in their conners without being called out, little by little people will listen.

yeah, I just hope the right people begin to listen soon.

[-] 1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

soon would be nice

yeah.......we'll be hearing crickets. Again.

good news is the site's front page is getting filled with action,

we don't make the cake, we are all just one candle each

years ago I went to one of these people were ticked off about PNW stock, it was a hoot to watch them have to stand there and listen to pissed off people he did resign, but not till he rigged it to get more in retirement pay than he had been making before the screw up that had everybody pissed, that was the first S&L thing our company had bought into. I was there didn't speak, but did rake in the profits as the fools jerked the company around.

Whew. It is all about that true dialogue.

I see these Wells Fargo guys though they just said, the hell with them we don't want to listen, I heard a guy on the radio talking about how Murdock's stock is mostly non-voting, they talk about the shareholders, but it's just talk these guys don't care about anybody.

[-] -3 points by bobgnote (-55) 11 years ago

You know, a couple of weeks ago, I came to this site, with the outlook that OWS was really a positive development. But since I met a few Democratic Party trolls, who do what they want at this site, while I get deleted, for posting truth, relative to CISPA and spying on citizens by corporations and government in the US and likely abroad, I don't think any OWS event could make a positive difference, and I do not recommend getting arrested, for any OWS geekery.

[-] 3 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

Why don't you offer a solution or two, I got one get rid of GOP so we can build a real party, what's your plan?

And where do I mention the D's or R's in this post, you just hate anything that upsets the 1% it seems.

[-] -3 points by bobgnote (-55) 11 years ago

You and your Democrats have been stinking, all your lives, and since I am older than you are, let me assure you, they were stinking since before I was born. I have a solution. Since you are too punk to be with, YOU go out and get arrested. If I see your dirtbag butt in traffic, I will gladly call the cops. Screw you and your percentage crap.

A reasoned argument well above the normal for those of your political leanings, you have really out done you self, hope you didn't strain you brain cell.

[+] -4 points by bobgnote (-55) 11 years ago

You stupid punk. I don't have political leanings or a party. I was last registered as a Green, before that, a Libertarian, in the 80s.

who gives a shit what you claim you're an agent of the 1% and everybody knows it, shit for brains

[+] -4 points by bobgnote (-55) 11 years ago

Then go out and moan it at some event, get arrested, and blow cops, punk.

[-] 4 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

So head be bobbing you sound like you "know" a lot of cops, get out of many tickets?

[Removed]

I really don't see many people getting deleted, I do see a lot of trolls afraid that OWS will wake America up to just how bad the GOP is, that's the only thing they fear, OWS can camp in the park as long as they want as long as they don't mess with the elections, that's the view of those who want to see nothing get done. I do see those here quite a bit.