Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: In the News - January 26, 2012 - Global Warming and Death Threats to Vermont Legislature

Posted 12 years ago on Jan. 26, 2012, 12:53 p.m. EST by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Yes indeed.

Right Wing Policy Shapers Get Desperate

That's my take on it - but here, judge for yourself . . .

New Federal Planting Map Reflects Warming

• Nearly entire states, such as Ohio, Nebraska and Texas, are in warmer zones.

• "People who grow plants are well aware of the fact that temperatures have gotten more mild throughout the year, particularly in the winter time," said Boston University biology professor Richard Primack.

• He [sic] stand the giant fig tree in his suburban Boston yard stands as an example: "People don't think of figs as a crop you can grow in the Boston area. You can do it now."

So much for the repelican myth: there is no Global Warming . . .

Now on to the Vermont Legislature, which received death threats from some unknown source.

The Burlington Free Press article states:

"The email writer claims 'my team has been paid to assassinate you. I have every reason to carry out the contract, but I decided to give you a chance and save your family this pain.'

"It goes on to ask for $10,000 to help cover the assassins’ time."

The construct of the threat seems to make it utterly laughable, were it not for the fact that Middlebury College has had an attack of gastroenteritis, with 50 or more students having fallen ill. Gastroenteritis itself is a fairly mild if distinctly uncomfortable illness - and this event in itself is not that unusual.

Yet it should be noted that a former Vermont Governor is employed as an educator at Middlebury College.

One cannot claim with utter certainty there is a relationship between any of these events as they appear in the news. What one can say is that any recipient of threats like those received by the Vermont legislature may look at the juxtaposition in time of this gastroenterological event with some dismay, while the rest of society moves on undisturbed.

We cannot say with certainty that these two events have been designed for the purpose of impacting Vermont legislation - and in fact it seems unlikely in my view that were this the intent it is likely to succeed. The Vermont Legislature is filled with Vermonters, and very very few of them are repelicans, and therefore not as pliable in the face of such nonsense.

Given that these two incidents fall on the heels of the Entergy Decision and the fact that this court decision seems to leave Entergy and their Vermont Yankee Nuclear Plant vulnerable to other avenues open to the State of Vermont as it seeks to shut them down, it is not at all unreasonable to speculate that perhaps indeed, Entergy officials are attempting to curb future efforts by the state to shut them down, without leaving any direct evidence of their efforts.

In such instances all that remains are whispers and an uneasy disquiet among those who have heard them.

They can kiss my ass.

If bleed we must then bleed we shall,

and upon their heads will rest that stain.

May that thread that permeates the universe

and binds us together in peace and in love

guide and protect all, and let us take great pride:

we are a secular nation. We are a progressive nation.

. . . . . . . . . We are not afraid. . . . . . . . . .

UpDate:

News sources, including WPTZ report that on Thursday, January 26, 2012, the Vermont House Water Resources Committee voted 9-0 to approve a three year moratorium on fracking in Vermont:

• The full House is expected to vote on the measure on Tuesday, sending it on to the Senate.

• Gov. Peter Shumlin supports the moratorium.

• "Vermonters don't want chemicals pumped into the ground," the governor said, adding he doubts there is much minable oil and gas trapped under the state.

Joe Choquette, a lobbyist for the American Petroleum Institute, said he's urged lawmakers not to approve a permanent ban.

89 Comments

89 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 8 points by ohmygoodness (158) 12 years ago

Only when the last tree has died and

the last river been poisoned and

the last fish been caught

will we realize we cannot eat money.

American Indian (Cree Proverb)

[-] -2 points by shadz66 (19985) 12 years ago
[+] -5 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 12 years ago

thanks man

[-] 3 points by NKVD (55) 12 years ago

Global warming is not a hoax. It is a natural cycle.

[+] -7 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 12 years ago

right . . .

every bit as natural as concrete.

[-] 1 points by TruthRightsFreedom (259) 12 years ago

Global warming can be addressed by America through Article V of the constitution. It is constitutional to protect the delicate balances of nature. All of them.

No other way has the needed authority.

Since Article V of the Constitution deals with the provisions for Amending the Constitution I presume you are suggesting something along the lines of a Natural Bill of Rights, or a Bill of Rights for Nature?

Interesting idea - but I doubt that you will get three fourths of the states legislatures to sign on. Especially in light of the current dispute over if Global Warming even exists . . .

Federal regulation and a new energy policy with a commitment to alternative energy equal to the effort we gave to going to the moon might do it.

ZenDog "Interesting idea - but I doubt that you will get three fourths of the states legislatures to sign on. Especially in light of the current dispute over if Global Warming even exists . . ."

I see your point, but the idea is to get the Article V and start with moving away from obvious damaging activities. We do not need to do it all at once, we just need to do it.

There is a group talking about preparatory amendment to counter the abridgement of free speech and that of the press. Another was campaign finance reform, all in preparation for Article V, THEN the general convention where some support, and not insubstantial support will be found. Issues will be articulated that cannot be denied. Most will see and acknowledge this, but conditions will not permit immediate agreement. Latrer.

At most, I would expect a number of states to agree to come back to agreements on environment AFTER the nations economy stabilizes and conservation measures helping that are properly instituted under the constitution. The media strangle hold on truth must end to even start any of this.

The idea is that once constitutional government is restored, and its been 140 years since we last had it; then we start expanding the agreement to other states and the obvious restraints that assure vital delecate balances are not disturbed.

I wuz tryin' to tell the direct democracy people that their systems will be very important for the more technical conservation measures and their evaluation economically by the citizens.

[+] -8 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 12 years ago

Amending the Constitution is a difficult and laborious process. I would suggest we focus on Campaign finance reform - it will be the easiest measure to push through.

Repelicans will have no choice but to oppose it, and because it is such a no brainer in the public perception, it will cost them seats. As that happens, and as evidence of global warming mounts, it becomes easier to focus on that issue, encourage strident, partisan, and insane response from repelicans on this issue, eroding even more support at their base - by which time they will either begin to sign on to sensible energy policy that takes into account the fact of global warming in an effort to save their . . . job

or not.

I see your logic. In fact, we can do both, and should. In fact, "reform or else" might be a decent strategy. Show people how afraid congress is of Article V and educate about Article V in one move.

However, there is another line of logic that says once they get something like that through, they will not reverse it willingly, and, that it is so important that they will put up far more resistence in diffussion with unconstitutional lawmaking and distractions than we think, based on that importance; so will do that to divert or confuse the masses from pushing the reform as hard as it must be to succeed.

Based in that logic, most of the stuff we've heard about in the last 4 months are distractions made to appear important with false and overblown representation.

I noticed that I hadn't been hearing about campaign finance reform any longer from high places in the movement about 2 months back, they took up the distractions. Article V is the kind of thing a sincere movement is always working on, a long term goal, but still fielding issues that might not be relevant just to be certain no ground is lost in the subterfuge.

[-] 1 points by Gillian (1842) 12 years ago

One of the symptoms of global warming that I've noticed over the past ten years is the increase in insect generations and the incidence of plant and soil born diseases. For example, a typical 9 generation insect has increased to as many as 26 in a typical growing season. This is a challenge for organic gardeners and farmers like myself but it's also big profits for biotech chemical companies like Monsanto which also means more pesticides in our environment. I also see insects that I've never seen before in my area and I am very aware of such critters in my environment. I've noticed different birds as well and bird nesting behavior has changed. My plants are definitely taking a beating and I've resorted to using more borderline tropicals and warm season turf. I'm in southeast VA.

[-] 2 points by grapes (5232) 12 years ago

There are many corroborating evidences of anthropogenic global warming for those who have their eyes open and brains thinking. However, I cannot make people believe who adamantly refuse to take a hard look but in the U.S. there are MANY of these people. Some are like Rick Perry who pays homage to Galileo and yet has absolutely no inkling about what Galileo really did that was so great. Well, at least Rick pays lip service to a scientist but there are even those who fly into an emotional frothing launch of their ballistic missiles upon hearing anthropogenic global warming. I pray for their NEVER figuring this out even when the consequences bite them in their behinds. Last I checked, Manhattan is an island and Wall Street is close to the water. With methane bubbling from the permafrost in the northern tundras, it will not be long that we will get some runaway heating up that will be very difficult to control. What would happen to the financial markets if New York City subway system and Wall Street servers are flooded due to high tide or a hurricane? How about huge chunks of ice sliding off from Greenland or Antarctica? Or perhaps just lots of melt water? What would the effect be if Ross ice shelf collapses and huge areas turn into heat collecting traps?

[-] 2 points by Gillian (1842) 12 years ago

Galileo was a wine maker in california right? hahahahha

[-] 0 points by shoozTroll (17632) 12 years ago

That's what it said on TV!!!

Einstein was a bagel salesman too.

[-] 2 points by Gillian (1842) 12 years ago

Einstein? Wow...And so we learn something knew each day. Thank goodness for TV. maybe our politicians should watch more TV.

[-] 0 points by shoozTroll (17632) 12 years ago

It would be more useful if they would do their jobs, and stop being on TV.

[-] 1 points by grapes (5232) 12 years ago

I believe in science - I must engage my most physical senses in my search for the Truth. Galileo, let me drink of the blood of Jesus. Einstein, let me eat of the body of the Christ. I do this in remembrance of Thee Thou who canst walk upon the Sea of Galilee or is it Galilei or Galileo? I folded my arms as my Einstein bagel, to pray for those people. They get the WHOLE and I get the hole. Amen!

[-] -1 points by shoozTroll (17632) 12 years ago

It was the Gallo sea of wine, made wholly by an Einstein bagel!!!

It's the meaning of life!!..........................:)

Good one Grapes!!!

Don't forget to buy car insurance from a talking Australian lizard, You "might" save 15%.

[-] 1 points by grapes (5232) 12 years ago

Sure... I am a conservative of money. Believe it or not. Thanks for the tip.

I'm not a knowledgeable naturalist, but I've worked outside most of my life, and the changes are obvious. Up here in Vermont we have robins - usually don't see them until April.

Exactly. same here. My husband and I noticed this evening how many robins are chirping right now and our lawn looks like early April.

it is weird - for the past decade or so we've noticed indications of spring arriving about three weeks early - yet here it is barely the end of January, sugaring season hasn't even begun yet, and it looks like it's almost over.

I have friends in Australia and their weather is the direct opposite of ours- pretty much on a daily basis. When it's unseasonably warm here, it's unseasonably cool there. Right now it's summer there and up until last week, it was rather cool. But we are also suffering extremes in weather behavior...tornadoes, hurricanes, noreasters that are severe, etc.. Last winter, it snowed all the time which is terribly rare since we hardly ever see a flurry. You probably noticed too that the weather men/women seem to be mostly inaccurate anymore? Did they screw up Hurricane Irene or what? Everyone focused on NYC, excluded even us on the chessie bay and Vermont got slammed. We did get hit but it wasn't until the day before that they even issued any type of concern. Thankfully, I trusted my own instinct and planned ahead despite their lack of warnings. oh and we had an earthquake that same week. I must say it felt a bit apocalyptic around here.

I don't think it is all that unusual for hurricanes to behave in ways that are a bit unexpected - Irene did I think stay within the cone of uncertainty and when it hit New York it was weaker than expected.

And yup - Vermont did get slammed. It was the third round of flooding for some communities this past year.

And yes - extreme events have become both more numerous and more extreme - something the climate models do suggest in the event of global warming. Whether this trend continues in an unbroken upward trajectory or if we see a resumption of more normal weather patterns accented by the occasional spikes of weather related catastrophe remains to be seen.

Oh yes, I totally agree about the unpredictable nature of hurricanes. But, I live right on the coast and my local weather failed to even warn us because of the hype surrounding NYC and the earthquake. But, even the daily weather is so off in many cases and my business is directly hinged to weather. They told us that it would be 65 degrees the other day and it only topped out in the high 40's with no sunshine. I thought I had misunderstood. I don't believe that global warming is entirely a direct result of green house gases. But I do believe they contribute to the extreme nature of the current weather patterns. There are so many variables to consider like reversing poles for example. The recent solar flares may be more noticeable and have more of an effect on us due to polar reversal but I'm not an expert on such topics.
I believe, and this is just my opinion, that when anyone denies the possibility of such relationships like the one between CO2 and climate warming, then they are dangerously in denial because they don't want to " know". There are folks who actually say to me , " don't tell me, I don't want to know" and when I ask them why it's usually because they simply don't have the time or the money or the will power to make a difference. I also think that the abundance of misinformation constantly being spoon fed to us contributes to apathy and feeling of powerlessness. Greed also contributes because until the greedy can find a way to capitalize on on such theories, they will deny that a problem exists.
My biggest disappointment in America today is that people have allowed themselves to be so dumbed-down by consumerism, media, the " moral" majority and a chaotic lifestyle perpetuated by those at the top who want us to be struggling all the time as a means to divert our attention away from the real problems that exist today, by medications that give us a false sense of ' joy', etc.. When people are genuinely happy, content and fulfilled, they are more apt to be aware of their surroundings, have more time to keep an open mind and educate themselves, they notice the negative effects of things that affect them and others around the globe and they want to make a positive difference. We are a nation today that lives in a constant state of needing more of everything and this is a direct result of corporations teaching us that we are not good enough unless we buy their products. Yet, we are the fattest and most unhealthy nation in the industrialized world. We will die with a lot of stuff and a broken spirit for sure if we don't slow down and literally stop to smell the roses that are nurturing our bees that are feeding the planet.

corporations teaching us that we are not good enough unless we buy their products

I like that - I hadn't heard that one before but it is a valid observation . . .

and the moral majority . . .

• isn't
[-] 0 points by Gillian (1842) 12 years ago

The moral majority uses religion as a means to keep people in constant state of need by insisting that if they continue to pray, send money/support the evangelical leaders, etc.. that eventually, God will provide for them and they just need to keep doing what they are told to do. Religion also imposes that strict ' moral' code on people and many religious folks are too afraid to think for themselves out of fear of being persecuted by their peers and considered immoral. There is no gray area in religious fundamentalism ...it's either you are with us and believe everything we do or you are a traitor and will burn in hell. Religion today is used all too often to control people by instilling fear in them, leaving them unable to make informed and intelligent choices for themselves. We have young vibrant men in this country who believe they are sexually inadequate, girls and guys who believe they are not attractive enough, children who are afraid to go to school unless they have the most trendy tech gadgets and trendy clothing, men and women who are afraid to smile unless they have perfectly white teeth. the problem is that industry continually ups the ante ( figuratively and literally!) and just when we have worked hard enough to afford what we though we needed , industry shows us that we need something' new and improved'. It's a never ending cycle.

[+] -5 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 12 years ago

Yeah here it is the end of January and we can't even go safely out onto the ice to fish.

[+] -6 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 12 years ago

There was some clown who lost his truck up behind the Waterbury dam just a week ago.

I hear tell he was warned the ice wasn't safe.

Sounds just like some of the righties around here - I think their world view must dictate a statistically significant shorter life span . . .

Well you know there are people who operate by seasons and there are people who pay attention to what is happening on a daily basis. I do feel sorry for those who are inflexible and unaware of their surroundings. But I can understand those who find comfort and security in their familiar rut. I am just glad I was raised to be aware and flexible to change.

We had another lake closed down yesterday because of a third car going through the ice this week.

No shortage of nitwits up your way I see . . .

Well, once they thin themselves out I guess we'll all have an easier time of things . . .

[+] -4 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 12 years ago

Yes Darwin's law at work. It's just so sad to see so many standing in line for the thinning of the herd. You would think it was a prize.

LoL!

I find that funny. I really don't have a whole lot of sympathy for anyone who insists on driving on the ice today.

I really don't.

Well and then there are those people who grew up never knowing anything more wild than the city park. They go on vacation to see the real out-of-doors and end up being a precautionary tale for the local kids.

It's kind of like the ( non ) talent that gets hired to come here and sow discord. Pathetic. Babes in the woods.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

I think if you pull your head out of your ass for a minute you will find it warmer out than when you shoved it in.

[+] -6 points by GirlFriday (17435) 12 years ago

Ahahahahahaha.

he is rather persistent - must be a paulite . . . .

[Removed]

another right wing propaganda machine.

Why don't you just look out your window?

[Removed]

He is a liar. He knows that it is happening.

[-] -2 points by Kirby (104) 12 years ago

Perhaps the trouble coming upon the earth will be the dread of the four horsemen of the apocalypse where God pours out his wrath on an earth full of people that hate him. These riders are given power to really hose mankind over. Foul water, mass kill offs in the oceans, and of land vegetation, etc. I am not a student of these writings, but have read them a number of times, and it is pretty frightening how pissed off God gets at mankind.

[-] -3 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 12 years ago

Butterflies in Sonnet

They hovered near like monarchs in the night;

invading vain and raging ruminations

with lyric sound of soft and gentle flight.

To walk away, solitude's intention;

their lovely voices bid me 'Stay. Listen.'

They formed a semi-circle and they sang!

They sang so pure of love endured, I listened!

Stood rapt with awe and trembling, my heart rang!

with bitter tears unwept and raging pain . . .

Christine was but nineteen, she sings no more.

There is this heinous Art that I deplore.

It erupts in violent, 'random' acts of Madness.

One cannot, as an Artist, shut the door,

and end subversion of our Art, to War.

© D. Winter 1999

[-] -3 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 12 years ago

Thank you for providing food for thought ( introspection ), art is a powerful voice in the cause to be aware.

[+] -4 points by FarIeymowat (49) 12 years ago

Where does one to start kissing on someone that is all ass?

[+] -4 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 12 years ago

I am afraid that attack strategies like this will become more common to those who oppose a green change. They will do what they can with money, but they will also use intimidation. They will attack in whatever way they can come-up with.

that all depends on how expensive such strategies become and what the rate of success with them actually is. Identification of these kinds of strategies should make them less viable, due in part to a hardening of resistance to them, and to blowback.

[-] 1 points by epa1nter (4650) from Rutherford, NJ 12 years ago

They have spent hundreds of millions so far to create doubt in the public's mind. They have largely succeeded. There is no reason to believe, with trillions at stake, they won't spend more. Lots more.

Money is only one part of the calculation of costs behind the kinds of stratagems outlined above. Such procedures, where they are applied, must be weighed against a risk v reward ratio. Examination of such possibilities, acknowledgement that such tactics can and have been used in the past, combined with diligence and public awareness, can combine to fundamentally alter the format of this ratio, placing greater emphasis on risk, thus reducing the likelihood of the use of such tactics by all but the most single minded and delusional social engineers.

I'm not as optimistic as you are about these bastards. I read released memos about their hiring the same PR firms that the tobacco industry used to prevent action against them for year after year, and would use the same misinformation campaign that they did. Their strategy was subtle: don;t say outright that the science is wrong, but use organs like CATO and other "think" tanks to sow doubt and confusion, thereby promoting inaction lack of popular will lack of urgency. Once accomplished, it becomes only a matter of sustaining that doubt, and risk of overkill is minimal.

There used to be laws against false advertising. I guess that one of two things will happen -

1. either the next round of lawsuits will target those pr firms who have engaged in lies as well as the companies who hired them;

2. vigilantes in Guy Fawkes masks will take matters into their own hands.

The PR firms didn't have to print or say anything. All they had to do was convince (and fund) right wing and libtertardian think tanks to produce "sober studies" and "exposés" of scientists. All they had to do was hack some emails, take quotes entirely out of context, and alert an "if it bleeds it leads" media and watch the fun begin.

we must have some form of recourse for this kind of behavior. The consequences are quite apparent.

Sadly, none. There will always be stupidity, and always those more than happy to take advantage of it.

All we can do is shout the truth at the tops of our lungs.

[+] -6 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 12 years ago

Well if they are anonymous they are hard to track. They can also be denied by those behind it who are careful to keep their hands clean. What they accomplish at no cost ( cheap labor out-sourcing really ) is to engender fear.

[+] -7 points by GirlFriday (17435) 12 years ago

Let's bank on blowback.

[Removed]

you have got to be the best argument there is proving without any controversy what so ever that teaching computers to convert spoken language into symbols is every single bit as bad an idea as teaching chimpanzees to speak.

for the sake of clarity - I would not have you remain ignorant of the facts -

that was indeed an insult.

[Removed]

[+] -5 points by GirlFriday (17435) 12 years ago

That is quite interesting news that you have there.

there are a variety of other interpretations, yet in an age that has seen corporate espionage become a growth industry since the collapse of the Berlin Wall I don't believe it makes sense to dismiss the possibility outlined above without careful consideration.

In any case, as the facts around Global Warming become ever more irrefutable I have no doubt what so ever that repelican policy makers and shapers will indeed become ever more desperate, ever more strident, in both their denials and attempts to distract the public.

Reason to pause. I notice that it is corporate espionage in dealing with an other yet collection of information when pertaining to one's own corporation. http://www.simplyhired.com/a/jobs/list/q-master+of+corporate+espionage

So . . . are you suggesting I make a career change?

; D

[+] -8 points by GirlFriday (17435) 12 years ago

Maybe. :P

I'm afraid there are several gaps in my skill set . . . but obviously I'll have to do something - there is no snow. It will be ice and rain by morning.

We have nothing but rain, now.

[Removed]

I expect that will be here by midnight or so.

Nice . . .

Sure, but this isn't the way to get out of snow. It's like cheating.

Or in TExass

Oh, I thought I deleted it fast enough. I wrote it and thought I sounded like a dork.

LoL!

lets see . . .

That's alright - Iv'e another comment that is a little out of context on this page too - I was in a hurry earlier.

hey HEY hey.....:D

[+] -6 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 12 years ago

Unite in common cause. Hate the things that are wrong in this world. Support each-other in making things right. This is where the healing will begin.

The Government of "The People" by "The People" for "The People"

We are the 99%. Take part in "The Peoples" Lobby.

Take action. See samples of how below.

196,030 signatures so far for Bernie Sanders petition as of 9:40am central time 01/27/2012

http://sanders.enews.senate.gov/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&gpiv=2100081904.557411.411&gen=1&mailing_linkid=34578

The petition to save abandoned houses has 16 signatures. We picked one up at around 11:07am 01/16/2012. Were just rolling right along.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Savingpeople-savinghomes-payingdowntheNationaldeficit/

Here is a place where you can directly address change. Take part, it does not hurt and may very well heal/help. Forward the cause of reform and rebirth.

http://www.care2.com/go/z/e/Ag8nw/zL2Q/B18Bb

Sierra Club has some good things to take part in as well. Set-up and ready for you to take part in. http://sierraclub.org/

[Removed]

you can call it a hoax all you like and that simply will not stop the northward migration of all manner of flora and fauna.

Like it or not, the earth is warming.

[Removed]

yes, you said that already. I was attempting to ignore you.

[Removed]

now that is a very credible scientific source . . .

bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .bwa hahahaha . . . hahaha HEHEHE BWA hahaha . . . hahaha . .

[Removed]

Fuck Joe Choquette.

. . . with a fire hose . . .

[+] -8 points by GirlFriday (17435) 12 years ago

Yep.

The one disgusting element of society are lobbyists.