Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: I saw your question S666

Posted 9 years ago on Feb. 5, 2015, 8:04 p.m. EST by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

I believe your comments and other's comments that are being removed from jart's forum closing announcement post - are being removed so that they don't junk up jart's post - not removed by jart - BUT removed for jart.

I believe her post is a communication - that if you want to comment on - that you should be addressing her and not having your side conversations on.

The site closing involves/concerns everyone - but we can all talk about it on another post.

jart's post should be for each individual to talk to HER - not to each other and excluding Her.

jart? What do you think?

27 Comments

27 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by mayda (285) 9 years ago

Amazing how your reactionary waffle gets carte blanche tho', right ?!!! Was it you who deleted my & my other half's monikers ? And did you also say ... ''I think you are wise to just shut it down so that it is no longer a place for trolls to abuse'' .. on jart's thread ?

To which I then replied with :

Really ?! Hmmm, thus spake not Zarathrrustra but the whispered voice of The DNC, me (Shadz) thinx !!!

What u "saw" btw was:"Who is 'removing' my replies ?! NOT jart, me thinx !! So who does that leave ?!!!"

et cave - anguis in herba !!

(Shadz)

[-] -2 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

reactionary waffle?

This one? http://occupywallst.org/forum/occupy-forum-will-be-shutting-down/#comment-1056180

Perhaps it wasn't removed because it basically stated what I posted above.

You and others can be as reactionary or contrary or argumentative with each-other as you want.

I personally think that you should do it on another post rather than on jart's and have the courtesy to talk to jart on her post about her post and not go off on your own little tangents.

[-] 3 points by mayda (285) 9 years ago

Who made you the arbiter of anything around here ?!

fiat lux ...

S

[-] -1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

I am an individual who makes my own choices - this for the time being - still being an open forum for whatever time is left - no - no new sign-ups - correct - but still open for those who are here to make comments and posts - unless you go and have a private conversation ( PMs - ya know?) then expect that I or anyone else is likely to jump in. Which I did - I stated my point of view. DEAL WITH IT.

[-] 1 points by mayda (285) 9 years ago

We are dealing, learning and remembering as we go. Not a single of my initial points, observations or questions are addressed by you, I note. U did make this forum-post at me so now you can deal with it.

ab absurdum ...

S

On an open post - you don't need to address me for me to be able to make a comment to you on something you have said. You want a private conversation? Well then use PMs or go elsewhere like have your private chat on your e-mail or something.

You wanna discuss the forum site being shut down? Discuss away. I suggest however that your discussions amongst the others who are still here really mean nothing at all. The individual you are ignoring - excluding = jart - is the one person you should be talking to. No-one else matters as this is not their site.

So discuss argue suggest what-ifs do whatever you want - but if you are not addressing not talking to jart instead of each-other - I suggest you are just wasting your time.

And jart's post "should" be where you try to talk to her and not have your little bickerings with others.

I did speak to jart here : https://occupywallst.org/forum/occupy-forum-will-be-shutting-down/#comment-1056187 inter alia !!! You're spinning in cycles of tautology but thanx for making this forum-post at me !! U seem to have nothing to say to anything that I've raised, which is quite odd & really rather revealing !

e tenebris, lux ?

S

I spoke to jart here

Yes I saw that - the rest of your comments on that post should be to jart.

All of your other conversations/comments that are not to jart - should be done elsewhere.

Her post is about shutting down the site - and on that post she is the only one you should be trying to talk to about it - as - no-one else matters - it is her site - talk to her about it on her post. Have your side discussions elsewhere.

You seem to have nothing to say to anything that I've raised, which is quite odd !

What is it you would like me to address flip's wife? What is of import more so than jart shutting down the site? I have sent jart a couple of comments on her post about her closing down the site - she has yet to comment back - so - until I have something more to tell jart ( tell only - if she does not wish to discuss with me) concerning her decision - then I will not be cluttering up her post with other inconsequential non-sense.

Here is the "elsewhere" !!! What else d'you want - a kiss ?!! Mwah ! Happy now ?

Re. ''inconsequential non-sense" & from my removed comments on jart's thread :

• This forum would be all for a Elizabeth Warren run for 2016 I'd guess - but Corporations and the DNC would find that a stone in their shoe, imo. So re Forum-ShutDown, politically - 'Cui Bono'?

ad iudicium ...

(Shadz)

[-] 3 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 9 years ago

neither party will get any support out of the forum shutdown

Godspell (1973) - "By My Side"

Consider Matt, that the DNC is the biggest gainer with the OWS.org-Forum gone & ..

ne quid nimis ...

S

Consider Matt, that the DNC is the biggest gainer with the OWS.org-Forum gone

You really think that the republiCons were doing that much damage here? I know they were trying - but - succeeding?

[Removed]

mrs (UK) flip - you should just admit that you know Fuck-all about the USA and stick to things on your side of the pond where you "should" know "something" about "something".

Yep - that was snooz' beef too, lol !!! You're no less a bore, boor & a bore as those other DemaDicKts snooz and the ZionDog !! G'night DKhead, don't get too drunk & jart'll get this link - even IF you don't !

You have the conspicuous aDicKtion to the the known Democraps, in reaction to the Repugnants and fear of the unknown 'scary left', such that 'fear & loathing' trump 'hope & compassion' & only platitudes are offered up to placate the hoi-polloi, while Corporations run laughing all the way to The Bank(sters) !

temet nosce ...

S

[-] -1 points by johannus (386) from Newburgh, NY 9 years ago

You mean, we should listen to you, Duopoly Dan from Coon Rapids to know what's going on? That does not seem like a good idea to me.

Your the one saying to matt that the DNC will be the big gainer when this site goes dark. All I asked was - do you really think that the republiCons were doing that much damage here. It's your reasoning to explain - I was just asking.

What is it about what I've just said that you don't understand ?! There is a bigger fkn 'politics' then your binaRy fixation ffs !! I don't know of any Repugnants here nor have any idea whatTF you're talking about as Democraps are conservatives in the real world, so here's what's important for 'Freedumb' in the U$A but as ever, you're more than happy to talk about sweet fuck-all !

vale ...

S

[-] 1 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 9 years ago

how did occupy benefit the democrats ?

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

I like Elizabeth Warren though not everything about her time in office - she has also had some failings in her positions as not all of em are for the good of all. No no no I am not gonna go searching for examples of what I am talking about. I would likely support her as a candidate for pres as I would likely support Bernie Sanders as a candidate for pres.

As far as dems go? It is like I have stated time and time and time and time and time and time again and again and again and again.........you get the drift...........they currently are angels ( except for those nine blatant blue dogs) when compared to the repubs in office. If there are other individuals that are not repub or dem - that are running for office or who should run for office in the cause of the people - I will be happy to support them. The thing is - we only have to work with - what we "have" to work with. Currently that means that every repub in office needs to get gone along with those blue dogs ASAP - replaced by whomever can be found that is not owned by the 1%. And the 2/3 who have opted out could make that happen - no matter how much the 1% spends.

[-] 2 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 9 years ago

congress is on a vote to send more weapons to the middle east and Ukraine right now

do these people vote

will they speak ?

Do you get what a basically right wing position that is .. within the spectrum of Global (and NOT just - 'USentric') politics ?! Syriza in Greece and Podemos in Spain are just coming to the fore and Pro-99% elements and movements are now mobilising in Ireland, Italy, Canada, Australia & even the UK and all you've got to offer is more of the same knee-jerk binary on this 'Revolutionary OWS Forum' ?!! So what d'you really think OWS was all about ?!!!

per aspera ad astra ...

S

[-] 0 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

Your complaints about Me and My perspectives are MOOT at this point in time - on this forum anyway as it is shutting down - unless jart changes her mind.

Spend your time researching my past posts and comments - if you can't see the reality of my arguments as concerns these here United States at this point in time - then you are blind or a shill or just plain stupid.

I should 'spend time' researching you and if after doing so, I can't see your version of ''reality'' then I'm a 'stupid blind shill' ?!!! For who exactly & hubris, much ?!! So does all this researching mularkey cut both ways ?! If so, let me ease your initial ''research'' with this link ....

So who else did you capriciously ban from the forum and do you ever think to give any clear reasons ?

nosce te ipsum ...

S

Yeah whatever mr (ms? erm ummm sorry mrs???) UK.

I didn't ban you - not any one of your accounts - look elsewhere for the culprit.

What ?! You mean snooz is still lurking ?!! I'm not asking really - more justsayin' !!!

IF the contents of that link was too much for you, a gentler intro can be had here ..

multum in parvo ...

S

I'm not interested in your link. I'm not interested in your tweets.

In short, you're not ''interested'' or 'interesting' either tbh but thanx for the thread & opportunity to make some of my last ever comments. Stay frosty now.

veritas vos liberabit ...

S