Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Goldman Sucks Bankster explains 2008 financial meltdown: Caused by envy towrad Goldman Sachs

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 4, 2011, 5:22 p.m. EST by alexrai (851)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

"What small interest we maintain in the U.S. government is, we feel, in the public interest. Our current financial crisis has its roots in a single easily identifiable source: the envy others felt toward Goldman Sachs."

"Today, the sheer volume of irresponsible media commentary has forced us to reconsider our public-relations strategy. With every uptick in our share price it’s grown clearer that we who are inside Goldman Sachs must open a dialogue with you who are not. Not for our benefit, but for yours.

America stands at a crossroads, and Goldman Sachs now owns both of them. In choosing which road to take, ordinary Americans must not be distracted by unproductive resentment toward the toll-takers. To that end we at Goldman Sachs would like to dispel several false and insidious rumors. "

Despite a degree from Yale, this tool is so dense he doesn't appear to have any idea how much money the government injected into his firm to make sure he could keep feeling like he's sitting on top of the world. lol.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2009-07-27/bashing-goldman-sachs-is-simply-a-game-for-fools-michael-lewis.html

3 Comments

3 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by OccupyCentre (263) 12 years ago

Yer right. Goldies is just another crooked banking firm. They are not the only one. All these banksters are going to jail, goldies or not.

[-] 1 points by alexrai (851) 12 years ago

For sure. I think this article is the part of the new PR campaign he is simultaneously yammering on about... but in hindsight its pretty amusing, and very telling.

oh and ya know what I just realized? Since this is shortly preceding the 2009 election, I have a feeling the two crossroads he claims GS owns are the republican and democratic parties.

[-] 1 points by OccupyCentre (263) 12 years ago

I think people are sometimes afraid to criticize GS because of the Jewish connection. Don't worry. They will rip off Jews if they can also. Makes no difference to them - just another bunny to be taken. Their banksters at GS include Christians, Muslims, Jews, you name it. Doesn't matter what religion they are - they are just what they are - criminal banksters.