Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Colorado Republican Party cancels 2016 presidential preference poll

Posted 8 years ago on Aug. 27, 2015, 9:06 a.m. EST by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

The Republican Party of Colorado have decided not to let the Republicans that live in Colorado decide who they want to win the Presidential nomination. This is the biggest story of the day, week, month, maybe ever, the day democracy really died.

http://kdvr.com/2015/08/25/colorado-republican-party-cancels-2016-presidential-preference-poll/

17 Comments

17 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by turbocharger (1756) 8 years ago

If it wasn't dead already these fascist assholes would allow people into the debates that are on the ballot in 80% of the states.

[-] 0 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 8 years ago

if you can't get your name on 100% of the ballots I don't need you wasting my time during a debate..,..because you're weak assed shit

[-] 1 points by turbocharger (1756) 8 years ago

Apparently you arent educated enough about ballot access to understand what an incredible challenge this is year in and year out.

Again, when you roll with criminals, why worry about democracy?

It's a hell of a challenge to be elected President too, if you can't even get on 100% of the ballots you aren't ready for the job nor do you have enough support you need to get you butt to work and build the support before you waste America's time when serious people are trying to listen to people that have done the work get off your ass and do the work get out there and build the consensus but unless you got a real shot at winning get your ego driven butt off the stage and let the people who have done the work make their pitch and anybody who says I don't want to waste my precious time on any office unless its President well those ego whores are all full of shit, and yes I'm talking about Nader and a bunch of others.

[-] 0 points by turbocharger (1756) 8 years ago

Apparently you dont know how rigged the system is against anything outside the D/R racket.

the debates are not a place for you to demand the stage, it is a place you earn, life is rigged against the lazy

[-] 0 points by turbocharger (1756) 8 years ago

wow.

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 8 years ago

I wonder if that has anything to do with Colorado legalizing marijuana?

But seriously - who cares about the f'n GOP?

They wanna give people more reasons to leave the party?

Pretty soon all they will have backing em will be skin-heads.

Just exactly how many people will they have to prevent voting so that their hateful minority continues on in office?

This is about keeping Trump from winning so the GOP can continue to hide what they really are.

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 8 years ago

They are already transparent haters segregationists oppressors - all Trump adds is a no bout a-doubt it crystal clarity.

It's just a wonder that anyone can not see this.

[-] 1 points by lugano (1221) 8 years ago

So, wtf does the "Colorado Republican Party'' actually have to do with ''the day democracy died''?! WTF do Rancid Repugnant Reptiles have to do with ''democracy'' in The U$A? And why are you animated by this? Is it because Corporate Donkey/Ass addicts need their Corporate Elephant counterparts? Hmmm & see: http://occupywallst.org/forum/why-liberals-have-to-be-radicals/#comment-1065583 + no - I didn't look at your link, as I do not ever click on anything to do with the rancid Repugnant Half of US Duopoly.

[-] -1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 8 years ago

It's a matter of principle, the elite of the GOP want to be able to prevent Trump from winning and revealing to the world what they really are. Of course it would be the GOP who first say to the public, "You aren't smart enough to have a choice." It will not be long before the Robert's Court decides only landowners should be voting.

[-] 2 points by lugano (1221) 8 years ago

Fk your ''principles'' re.The GOP(arasites) BUT, given how very attached you are to The US Corporate Duopoly .. maybe I shouldn't be too surprised when you back track from your ''Kill The GOP'' meme! I don't actually know whatTF you mean here and I do question what choice you really do have as .. The ''Choice'' between Corporate Donkey and Corporate Elephant is NOT a ''choice'' - it's an Ultimatum ffs!

Re. that dead gopher/grounghog toupe' wearing demagogue, do see ... https://sojo.net/articles/donald-trump-narcissist-chief and/or this - http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/08/07/trumps-triumph-billionaire-blowhard-exposes-fake-political-system/ & The Robert's Court/SCrOTUS point needs developing, imo!! Finally if u are still interested in Trump, see http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42641.htm

[-] -1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 8 years ago

you really are incapable of talking about anything your hatred has so blinded you, you are one stupid person Shadz....

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 8 years ago

which ones called for an end to air strikes ?

[-] 1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 8 years ago

Did you ever get that anti-airstrike web site up and running?