Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: As of a month ago, OWS had almost $400,000 in its account in New York. Wow. That's a lot of money. How much do you have now and what do you plan on doing with it?

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 16, 2011, 4:30 p.m. EST by motherof4 (44)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

I mean, besides providing food and such for the occupiers, what are you doing with the money? Since, it would seem that you wouldn't be paying lobbyist or lawyers. That just seems like a tremendous sum, and in fact, it's probably climbedd quite higher than that by now.

9 Comments

9 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by motherof4 (44) 12 years ago

So, nobody really knows. Is that it? Was the money really stolen in Oakland? I bet there's a twice as much there now….(I mean, isn't a lot of the pizza and vegan carry out being donated? And, if not, how much can that possibly cost?)

[-] 1 points by flashcards (39) 12 years ago

Should have shorted the MARKETS before you close down Wall ST, use their own money against them,lol. On friday.

[-] 1 points by FrogWithWings (1367) 12 years ago

http://occupywallst.org/forum/1812-the-last-lawful-amendment/

form grand juries

against the dignity and decency of....

[-] 1 points by Biker (-5) 12 years ago

Our don Robin Hood you should ask him about that money. Where is the money now. FBI seized all money also ?

[-] 1 points by shoozTroll (17632) 12 years ago

What makes you think anyone on this forum can answer the accusation, or the question?

[-] 1 points by motherof4 (44) 12 years ago

That's disheartening.

[-] 1 points by TimMcGraw (50) 12 years ago

like anyone with plenty of money, i'm pretty sure you're not going to find out. someone stole the money in Occupy Portland. that's likely what will happen at OWS.

[-] 1 points by OneVoice (153) 12 years ago

Bloomberg spent 200 million dollars of "his" money on a $1 salary job. $400,000 is a drop in the bucket.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by realist123 (58) 12 years ago

They should take their own advice, and hand it out to those who have not. Oh wait, but then they wouldn't have money for themselves........