Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Angus King caucuses with the Ds, 55/45!

Posted 11 years ago on Nov. 14, 2012, 9:23 a.m. EST by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

No stories on this yet….

8 Comments

8 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by VQkag2 (16478) 11 years ago

Makes sense.

I also heard that the Ar race is only 70k votes apart w/ almost 500k votes yet to be counted.

So who knows we might get that seat also.

[-] 1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

I've been watching Carmona has not been closing it started at about 75.000 and is 79.000 now, but we did pick up District 2 as vote came in :)

[-] 3 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 11 years ago

frf so sorry to see the sad state of affairs in Arizona. Woman wiggs out and runs over husband for not voting 4 mittens even though mittens won the electoral votes ( won the state - 4 any who R wondering ). Wow such dedication and fervor for an asshole that does not care about another living thing - let alone care about women - past getting their vote ( and it really seems that he did not care a whole lot about that until late late late in his scampaign ).

[-] -1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

They have created millions who do not believe in science, who do not believe the media, who do not even believe their own eyes, they cannot be reached with reason. The people who do this are not stupid, they know that what they want to do is not good for most people so lies are their only hope. The results of insane leadership is insane behavior.

[-] 2 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 11 years ago

Must be something in the water? Put in the water. You must have your own well? or are just immune - Hey?

[-] 1 points by VQkag2 (16478) 11 years ago

Well we can dream can't we?

[-] -1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

as long as they are counting,

but it's 81,000 now and most of what's left are from Maricopa, I wouldn't want to sound like Rove, I do still believe in democracy...

[-] 1 points by VQkag2 (16478) 11 years ago

Yeah. speaking of Rove, as a consolation he does appear to be the target of repubs now that he wasted all their money.

And of course we did get to see "Ham Rove" get devoured by dogs on Colbert. So that was fun.