Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: ABC NBC Reporting ,223 round used in shooting...you know the gun found in the car?

Posted 11 years ago on Dec. 16, 2012, 12:07 a.m. EST by justiceforzim (-17)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Can you say false flag? Similar to Aurora Batman shooting, but this time they may be caught out. Meanwhile, all the gungrabbers are reacting just as planned.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/sandy-hook-shooting-victims-killed-with-rifle-found-in-car-suspect-could-not-have-gotten-back-to/

70 Comments

70 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 5 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

This is a really bad time in history, to willingly be giving up any rights, for the wrong reasons.

[-] 3 points by freehorseman (267) from Miles City, Mt 11 years ago

People will give up anything for comfort and security.This is just another in a long list that are being legislated out of existance.Similar to protesting.Remember you need a goverment permit to protest.Which means I would think that you must have permission from the goverment to complain about it.Right to assemble?Look what happens if you are not the people the one percent wants to assemble.

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

False Flag event caused stamped, as planned.

Americans are going to be insecure, when foreign mercenaries are here and demanding their 'papers', or worse.

[-] 1 points by freehorseman (267) from Miles City, Mt 11 years ago

What makes you think that the mercenaries will be foreign?

[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

No allegiance.

[-] 2 points by freehorseman (267) from Miles City, Mt 11 years ago

I think they will be the home grown variety.Paid well.By the 99% to do the work of the 1%.Is that not how it has aways been?

[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

Good point. "We The People" get to pay for our own Hell. The US private military contractors have done extreme damage where deployed.

Soon to be playing at a localtown near us.

[-] 1 points by justiceforzim (-17) 11 years ago

Amen

[-] 4 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 11 years ago

Newtown Connecticut School Shooting: Police Walked A Man In Camouflage Pants And Dark Jacket Out Of Woods A witness describes the man fitting the shooter's description, that was walked out from the woods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovspEgeMXb4&feature=share or

http://tinyurl.com/chn8c4n

[-] 3 points by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY 11 years ago

Whenever your hear of a mass shooter wearing a mask, look for possible additional shooters.

[-] 2 points by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY 11 years ago

I am neither endorsing nor nonendorsing these articles or their sites. The stated, asserted, or proven anomalies need to be examined.

"They Shoot Children, Don’t They?" http://www.zengardner.com/they-shoot-children-dont-they/

"THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL SHOOTINGS: OPERATION CHAOS" http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/the-connecticut-school-shootings-operation-chaos/

Even more extreme: "The US Federal Government has now Declared Open & Unrestricted Warfare on America, Americans, & our Children!" http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/the-us-federal-government-has-now-declared-open-unrestricted-warfare-on-america-americans-our-children/28235/

"Sandy Hook Shooting: Victims Killed with Rifle Found in Car – Who Put it There? The Guy Arrested in the Woods?" http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/sandy-hook-shooting-victims-killed-with-rifle-found-in-car-suspect-could-not-have-gotten-back-to/

"Connecticut massacre, two shooters? Look to Aurora, Colorado" http://www.sott.net/article/254774-Connecticut-massacre-two-shooters-Look-to-Aurora-Colorado

Much to ponder, much to ponder.

[-] 1 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 11 years ago

Thank you for these links! Justice demands these anomalies be examined!

[-] 1 points by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY 11 years ago

Amen.

[-] 0 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

they are all based on media wanting to be first with the most.
how much of the early data "reported" actually came from the police spokesman?

insanity comes in small headlines
The Guy Arrested in the Woods? bigfoot
two shooters? yeti
"The US Federal Government has now Declared Open & Unrestricted Warfare on America, Americans, & our Children!"

No. The earliest reports are often the truest, because the spinmeisters have not seized control. The true journalists are often the reporters in the field, the editors in the offices are primarily lying propagandists.

Of course all allegations of fact have to be sifted through. Facts have to be provable to be facts, obviously. We're at the beginning. Time will tell. But there can be no "approved avenues" for the search for the truth.

Of course, you support killing women and children in Gaza. I don't know what that does for your credibility.

"Of course, you support killing women and children in Gaza. I don't know what that does for your credibility."
██████░████.░░.█████░.░█░░░░░ █
░░ █░░░ █░░░█░ █░░░░█ ░.█░░░░░ █
░░ █░░░ ████░░ █░░░░█ ░.█░░░░░ █
░░ █░░░ █░░░█.░.█████ ░░█████░ █████

[-] 0 points by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY 11 years ago

Who pays you mr. 5270 comments/100s of meetings?

[-] 2 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

I have been to 2-3 OWS WG meetings at 60 Wall St virtually every week for the last 14 months
I understand you live too far away to participate

"The following is an excerpt from the live local police and fire services' audio scanner feed during the massacre. Notice at 57 seconds that a police officer reports that a "teacher saw two shooters running past the gym"." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7238h_juGIM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.sott.net/article/254774-Connecticut-massacre-two-shooters-Look-to-Aurora-Colorado

And dare you ask ANY officer - what is the LEAST reliable form of evidence -
eye witness testimony.
How many eye witnesses have reported yetis or bigfoots or aliens ?

who cares about these silly mistakes & reports ?
the nra & alec

Oh, really? The real-time, live audio feed is worthless? You wish.

You are not a truth seeker, but a propagandist for evil.

[-] 1 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

And dare you ask ANY officer - what is the LEAST reliable form of evidence - eye witness testimony. How many eye witnesses have reported yetis or bigfoots or aliens ?

[-] 3 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 11 years ago

There is a really large number of anomalies and inexplicable circumstances surrounding this event-here is a partial list of Troubled Loner Events with similar discrepacies-assasinations of-JFK,RFK,MLK,school shooters in Colombine,Virginia Tech,the Aurora Shootings...there are quite a few others.Inhigh profile killings with high mortality or a high profile victim,there are far more anomalies than in the mall,workplace, hospital and domestic shootings with fewer victims.It seems the level of anomalies should be similar but the less spectacular events definately have fewer unexplained circumstances and details.I'm suspicious.

[-] -2 points by town (-374) 11 years ago

with this administration , you have right to be.

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

Good post justice.

[-] 2 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 11 years ago

http://now.msn.com/kaitlin-roig-sandy-hook-teacher-recounts-saving-her-students-during-shooting

Heroic teacher states in the video, "the shooting did not last long."

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

Force extreme gun control, before crashing currency?

[-] 1 points by justiceforzim (-17) 11 years ago

Exacrly. If you really try to imagine what happened, given the paucity of details, something aint right. Hope they got that other guy found in the woods under surveillance, if not behind bars.

[-] 3 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 11 years ago

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/pdfs/95mkultra.pdf

Project MK Ultra, The CIA Program Of Research in Behavioral Modification

A landmark European court of human rights judgment says CIA tortured and wrongly detained German citizen. On the very SAME day 28 INNOCENT people were gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Which story made the news?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2012/dec/13/cia-tortured-sodomised-terror-suspect

[-] 2 points by Builder (4202) 11 years ago

Obfuscation again.

I don't trust the MSM as far as I could kick the lot of them. Do you recall the News Limited scandal, where reporters were hacking into mobile phones? Don't trust a word of the garbage they spread across the airwaves.

2.3 Trillion Dollars was reported missing from the Pentagon on a Monday evening by Donald Rumsfeld. Normally that information would be reported on a Friday evening or before a holiday. However, the next morning we had the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Obama signed the NDAA on New Years Eve in Hawaii just before the legislation would have expired.

The NDAA states the the executive branch may arrest and detain indefinately anyone including American Citizens without charges on suspicion of aiding a terrorist organization.

On the Pentagon, not only that, but the flying-contraption-that-was-not-a-Boeing smashed into the very Pentagon office investigating that 2.3 trillion dollar thievery/fraud killing the investigators while pulling off a turn and skimming the ground in a manner impossible for any Boeing. The investigation was dropped (probably couldn't find any volunteers).

Nothing to see here folks. Just a coincidence. Just keep shopping.

Oh yeah, and the initial report (and I heard it myself) stated a missle hit the Pentagon.

[-] 0 points by Shayneh (-482) 11 years ago

That link doesn't work anymore - here's another one - seems like a lot of those links have been taken down.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/e1950/mkultra/index.htm

[-] 1 points by rayolite (461) 11 years ago

Nice link! Hyperlinked index.

[-] 2 points by Kavatz (464) from Edmonton, AB 11 years ago

What else was going on in the news that day? What should we have missed? Was this a distraction? Sounds harsh to consider, with the loss of life and all, but I get suspicious.

[-] 2 points by nobnot (529) from Kapaa, HI 11 years ago

I am old.sorta.I do remember being told from tv that Oswald had a chicken dinner before he "shot the president".They even showed the paper plate he ate off of.The rest is history.

[-] 1 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 11 years ago

Read "JFK and the Unspeakable." In a book review Paul Craig Roberts (former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, under Ronald Reagan and early George W. Bush) stated the book proves with government documentation that members of our own givernment were involved in the assassinaation.

Paul Craig Roberts has a Ph.D. in Economics and writes many articles and books on that subject as well.

http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/itstheinterest.php

[-] 1 points by nobnot (529) from Kapaa, HI 11 years ago

Thank you ,I will look at it.

here is the REAL CONSPIRACY :
alec +
nra +
gun companies +
gun studies +
armed teachers +
mental illness studies +
violent games studies +
more guns =

more dead children

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by quantumystic (1710) from Memphis, TN 11 years ago

the suspect entered used up his munitions then left and re-entered the building what is the problem he ran out of ammo and went back to the car to retrieve the pistols.

[-] 3 points by justiceforzim (-17) 11 years ago

Riiight. In 2 minutes he went to the principal;s office, 2 classrooms and wherever he allegedly shot himself and also ran back out to the car. Can't wait to see them reenact THAT scenario. Especially since none of the initial reports put a rifle in his hands.

[-] 2 points by quantumystic (1710) from Memphis, TN 11 years ago

they also identified the wrong person as the shooter, said his mom was a teacher, said it was her class he shot up, said all the victims were kindergarten kids. said that the shooters girlfriend and her friend were missing. so it is pretty obvious that you can not rely on the initial reports from a frantic scene like this.

[-] 2 points by justiceforzim (-17) 11 years ago

Got stinkled for this? Does that mean you believe Adam did all he is accused of in 2 minutes? That he donned a mask even tho he committed suicide in the end? You buy the rifle discrepancy? You proabaly believe James Holmes did the theater by himself too.You probably support Comrade oba Mao too.

[-] 3 points by Builder (4202) 11 years ago

I'll un-stinkle that, and raise you a twinkle.

Still not enough info to make any kind of rational decision about this case, but the run-amok case that saw all Australians having to hand over their weapons had several glaringly false flags waving that most people couldn't see through their veil of tears for the victims.

Sad but true on the lack of info. I am hopeful that they will not be able to control the narrative as they have on the Aurora shooting. BUT, the aforementioned articles just stated that .223 casings were found with no questioning of how that could be since rifle was found in the car. I also need to hear that someone actually SAW him kill himself. In the Clackamas mall shooting last week the masked shooter who commtitted suicide wasn';t found for over 20 minutes....hmmmm. These shooting this year could almost tempt me to buy into the 9/11 truthers claims.

The shootings from the 1960's made me buy the truthers claims

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

9/11---nanothermite

[-] -2 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

nanothermite? I thought it was nanoyetti

It seems to me they quickly lost control of the Aurora narrative and then had to ban the public from any hearings and backpedal the whole story. The Aurora shooter also is reported as blaming his therapist (it's amazing how many of the mass killers have therapists). Was this young man in the care of a therapist/psychiatrist and did he (either of them) have any military or intel connections?

To understand our world knowledge of three concepts is necessary: false flag attacks, information warfare and control fraud.

[-] 2 points by OTP (-203) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

Bingo.

[-] -1 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

I prefer scrabble

"did he (either of them) have any military or intel connections?"
not sure, but I heard - from a very reliable source - they both ate hamburgers and owned Intel stock

Professional shooters have repeatedly claimed that the kill-rate in the Port Arthur massacre was impossible for a lone gunman of trained experience, and yet all the deaths were attributed to a simpleton with a grudge.

All I know is, the 1% want a malleable public that is basically defenceless. Maybe this is part of it, and maybe it's just a psycho.

All I know is, the 1% want a malleable public that is basically defenceless. Maybe this is part of it, and maybe it's just a psycho.

I have a hard time with his being a psyco only because his mom (apparently?) had unsecured guns in her house. It is really hard to discuss this thing intelligently based on what little info the MiniTruth is allowing to be shared.

That said, it sure doesn';t stop the gungrabbers from revving up. In Aurora we may never know. This one may just expose something explosive.

You also point out something that bugs me. His kill rate was phenomenal given the time frame and 2 handguns, even if they had 30 round mags. Better than most cop shootings. Yes, I can link a story about an alleged drug dealer who had 60+ rounds fired at him by law enforecement and very few (but enough) hits. Guerrerra or something like that in AZ last year.

[-] 1 points by Builder (4202) 11 years ago

What really irks me about any kind of scenario like this is; we all know the media is owned and controlled by the oligarchs, but when this kind of thing happens (or buildings being "pulled" by office fires, people don't for a minute doubt the information being fed to them.

Emotive issues like rape and same-sex couples and abortion get dragged out every election cycle, but people keep taking up their banners and waving like they have to make a difference somehow.

Farcical to the max. I'm all for bugging out. Regrouping. Coming back with a plan that doesn't include relying upon this criminal cartel for my survival.

[-] 0 points by justiceforzim (-17) 11 years ago

Funny, I was just thinking this is a sister post to the current one talking about the media being "owned". Unfortunately, lots of the posters here want to make that a left/right battle and fail to see that false paradigm is a very effective weapon in the arsenal of the true enemy of the people.

Yes. Obfuscation is a powerful tool.

The true enemy use it all the time.

Divide and conquer. Ridicule and rule.

Human nature of the weak-minded seeks solace in strong leadership. I seek solace in solidarity with self and my surroundings. If I can feel secure in the knowledge that I can provide for myself, then I am king of my domain.

How many others are with me, time will tell.

the easiest tools for obfuscation are
generalizations and
lables and
lack of specifics and
lack of numbers

how many rounds can be fired from a semi-automatic rifle in one minute?
the AR15 can handle at least a 40 bullet magazine.
this killer was a skilled rifleman
I would guess he could empty one 40 bullet magazine in 20 seconds and reload a new magazine in 10 seconds
so that works out to over 100/minute

FYI - the owner of the Busmaster company is selling the company
FYI - the nra is finally running scared like all of their paid flunkies in congress

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by OTP (-203) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

Thats interesting. What was that story?

[-] -3 points by quantumystic (1710) from Memphis, TN 11 years ago

go watch some alex jones.

If we did not have crazy conspiracy theories,
the aliens would kill us all
and feed us to bigfoot
I got a look at their book - "To Serve Man"

[-] 3 points by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY 11 years ago

Ohhhhhhh! You so funny!! Such cutting wit! OMG, you've skewered the whole truth movement so expertly!! We're undone! Oh well, back to watching cartoons.

[+] -5 points by MarkKevin (-46) 11 years ago

Yay! OWS is going full crackpot!

[-] -2 points by SoniaFromPoland (-55) 11 years ago

Just spent an hour figuring out that every endorsement of this forum has been removed from all other Occupy sites and forums.

[-] 1 points by cJessgo (729) from Port Jervis, PA 11 years ago

Lara I could think of better ways to spend an hour