Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: "9/11 : A Geo-Political Monster" - a 'cris de coeur' by Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey.

Posted 11 years ago on Sept. 12, 2012, 8:56 a.m. EST by shadz66 (19985)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

"9/11 : A Geo-Political Monster" - a 'cris de coeur'.

by Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey.

September 11, 2012, "Information Clearing House" ( http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/ )

The victims of 9/11 are not only encountered in New York. The victims of 9/11 lived in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Libya and today, in Syria, campaigns created and wars waged on the back of the most shocking example of the manipulation of fear in the history of humankind. 9/11 was an insult to the memories of the deceased, an insult to their families.

The anomalies of the 9/11 attacks have been ably exposed by researchers over the last eleven years, since two aircraft slammed into the Twin Towers just before they appeared to be demolished in a classic implosion operation, since an "aircraft" turned the Pentagon into the Quadragon, yet leaving the lampposts through which it had to pass standing, and before another aircraft allegedly vanished...all 200 tonnes of it, including engines.

If wreckage of the Air France 447 was found at sea, then it is totally impossible that an aircraft of similar size hitting terrain would simply vaporise. That two plus two do not add up to four in the 9/11 attacks does not attenuate the suffering of those who lost husbands, wives, children, family, loved ones and friends, taken away in a snap, making their loss that much more shocking and difficult to deal with.

This is where our thoughts should be this day, eleven years after the United States of America and its allies were given a carte blanche to go globe-trotting on the back of a massive public opinion coup, justifying invasions, justifying massacres, justifying the most blatant outrages against human rights and international law. This is unfortunately the legacy of 9/11.

The legacy of 9/11 is the creation of a geo-political monster, as the FUKUS Axis (France, the UK and US) cynically took advantage of this stunt to justify their wars pandering to the whims of the lobbies which close ranks around each and every US President, eliminating those few who do not play ball.

On the back of 9/11 came Afghanistan, a hopeless waste of time and money and more importantly, human lives, a process which is on-going today, a process which has continued the destabilisation of a once-stable and socially progressive country by the Mujaheddin, unleashed by the CIA and the Pakistani Madrassah against the legitimate Government. The Taleban are a CIA experiment gone wrong. 9/11 was the ensuing thank-you note.

On the back on 9/11 came Iraq, an illegal invasion against a sovereign nation outside the auspices of the UNSC, rendering Bush and Blair liable for war crimes trials, a process which is already under way and which will hopefully see both of them spend a substantial period of time behind bars, yet not facing the sort of treatment their forces meted out to prisoners in concentration camps and detention centres, however much pleasure it would give one to water-board both of them.

On the back of 9/11 came Syria, a country invaded by terrorists, a country whose latent ethnic and religious differences were whipped up by outsiders, where groups of terrorists were armed and unleashed against the Government. The process started before Libya, it continues to this day, the FUKUS Axis yet again spreading misery and terror in their quest to place their minions in power to further their demonic plans for geo-political hegemony.

On the back of 9/11 came Libya, a country whose western and eastern borders were successfully secured through revolutions, a country whose eastern region had already been secured months in advance, a country invaded illegally by FUKUS Axis special forces, in which the FUKUS Axis illegally aided a group in an internal conflict, in which war crimes were committed, in which military hardware was deployed against civilian structures, in which the Gaddafi grandchildren were murdered in their home.

Why? Because Muammar al-Qathafi's plans for Africa were threatening the lobbies which control the FUKUS Axis. It was not for no reason that the Libyan leader was to receive a UN Humanitarian Prize in 2011.

The legacy of 9/11 is therefore its consequences: torture, rape, murder, illegal detention, war crimes, atrocities, sodomy, urination in food, sleep deprival, setting dogs on detainees, terrorism, ethnic cleansing, racism...the list goes on and on and on and reads like a shopping list for Satan.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is an insult to the victims of 9/11 and their families.

~

fiat justitia ruat caelum ...

~

[Article copied verbatim under "Fair Use" from : http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article32418.htm ]

232 Comments

232 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 13 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

We need to heal. Healing starts when truth sees the light of day. THAT is when great things happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYyQcQSqpbI

[-] 6 points by Lokibro57 (-4) 11 years ago

I love Eva Cassidy. The record companies did not want to sign her because she refused to be pigeon-holed into singing one type of music. She only achieved international fame after her death. Here on this link, knowing that she is dying of cancer, she summons up all of her energy, and sings What A Wonderful World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEBBGSgO16M

[-] 7 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

I have Eva's final/good-bye concert on cd. Its hauntingly beautiful. I rarely get through it without shedding tears.

Every time I think I've heard everything by Eva...I end up finding another song. I found this one called "Wayfaring Stranger" last night....followed by Emmylou's version of it. They're different...yet equally beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sDyE98AGzw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7kZrssy7KQ

[-] 5 points by Lokibro57 (-4) 11 years ago

Thanks. Eva Cassidy not only had a "hauntingly beautiful" voice, but she was also a person of tremendous courage, and principle. Very early this morning I lit a candle and listened to her sing What A Wonderful World. It would have been my Dad's 100th birthday. He too was an extraordinary person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXU219b3Zdw

[-] 5 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

That was very special. Thanks...and well worth my second viewing of it ^.~

During family gatherings...one of my favourite things to do is sit and listen (sometimes for hours) to the older members tell the stories of their youth. Our experiences seem to pale (maybe not for long) compared to theirs.

Your father clearly enriched your life....I just know I would have liked him.

The whole world needs to heal and unite...and music is "instrumental" in that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwvjTRGFU3o

[-] 4 points by Lokibro57 (-4) 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, and respite in reminding me that most of us are here for good reasons.

*"...From a distance

We all have enough

And no one is in need

And there are no guns, no bombs, and no disease

No hungry mouths to feed

From a distance

~We are instruments~

~Marching in a common band~

Playing songs of hope

Playing songs of peace

They are the songs of every man..."* ....Julie Gold

I have taken many of the qualities my Dad had, and passed them on to my children. "....Our experiences seem to pale (maybe not for long) compared to theirs." Considering that we are here, we may well both have the chance to add a positive rider onto our legacies.

Solidarity

[-] 6 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

Lucky children they are.

Solidarity

[-] 1 points by shoozTroll (17632) 11 years ago

I forgot about that song........:)

Thanks. Nice version.

My pleasure shooz.

Extraordinary Eva Cassidy (RIP) ~

A couple more..perhaps for later listening?...

People Get Ready ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8W9rPxxnP4

Chain of Fools ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRNleKBDCNw

[Removed]

[Deleted]

[-] 3 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago

building bombs 'til bunkers boil

getting paid for shell filled toil

if I am to work tomorrow

lobe the load on foreign soil

yep US only pays 41% of the total world military budget

World Military budget in Billions (percent total) by Nation

• 1,630 World Total
  • 711 United States 41%
  • 143 China 8.2%
  • 71.9 Russia 4.1%
  • 62.7 United Kingdom 3.6 %
  • 62.5 France 3.6%
  • 54.5 Japan 3.3&
  • 48.2 Saudi Arabia 2.8%
  • 46.8 India 2.5%
  • 46.7 Germany 2.8%
  • 37.0 Italy 2.3%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Global Arms Sales By Supplier Nations

39% United States

18% Russia

8% France

7% United Kingdom

5% Germany

3% China

3% Italy

11% Other European

5% Others

http://www.globalissues.org/article/74/the-arms-trade-is-big-business#GlobalArmsSalesBySupplierNations

TOP 10 Arms Produces

Notes: An S denotes a subsidiary company. A dash (–) indicates that the company did not rank among the SIPRI Top 100 for 2009

• Lockheed Martin USA 35,730 33,430 78
  • BAE Systems UK 32,880 32,540 95
  • Boeing USA 31,360 32,300 49
  • Northrop Grumman USA 28,150 27,000 81
  • General Dynamics USA 23,940 23,380 74
  • Raytheon USA 22,980 23,080 91
  • BAE Systems Inc. (BAE Systems, UK) USA 17,900 19,280 100
  • EADS Trans-European 16,360 15,930 27
  • Finmeccanica Italy 14,410 13,280 58 +L-3 Communications USA 13,070 13,010 83
  • United Technologies USA

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/mar/02/arms-sales-top-100-producers

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 9 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

War against Muslims started even before 9/11

9/11 Coup d’etat Triggered Pre-Planned War on Islam

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/05/14/241119/war-on-terror-war-on-muslims/

Press TV has interviewed Dr. Kevin Barrett, author of ‘Questioning the War on Terror’ about the orchestrated campaign against Islam since September 11th, 2001.

[-] 8 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

Did JCS Chief Dempsey Just End the War on Islam?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/10/did-jcs-chief-dempsey-just-end-the-war-on-islam/

But now, a cornerstone of the war on Islam – the brainwashing of US military personnel to hate, fear, and mass-murder people because they happen to be Muslim – has been removed by none other than General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Mikey Weinstein of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation reports:

On Tuesday, April 24th, 2012, the nation’s top soldier, Chairman of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) General Martin Dempsey, initiated a truly seminal message. He finally generated the long-overdue, mandatory edict that all training and educational materials throughout the U.S. military must be immediately reviewed within one month’s time to ensure that no anti-Muslim or anti-Islam references or content remain. Henceforth, officers and enlisted members will no longer be taught and institutionally indoctrinated that “the United States is at war with Islam and we ought to just recognize that.”

In the elective class “Perspectives on Islam and Islamic Radicalism,” officers from all four branches of the military were indoctrinated with vile Islamophobic programs masquerading as “anti-terrorist” education. What JCS Chairman Gen. Dempsey seeks to investigate is a heinous curriculum of systemic, anti-Muslim hatred that has warped the cultural competence of United States service members, leading to grim results in combat theaters within which the U.S. has been engaged since 9/11. In 2012 alone there have been reports of bodies being urinated on by U.S. Marines, the proud and brazen display of the Nazi Waffen-SS banner by U.S. Marines, soldiers posing with corpses, and most insultingly, the burning of copies of the Qur’an at Bagram Air Field.

The long-overdue review of the appalling Islamophobic materials used to train our servicemen and servicewomen is a classic case of the proverbial closing of the barn door long after the farm animals have left. President Obama’s surprise visit to Afghanistan on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 starkly illustrated this fact. The ink had barely dried on the Strategic Partnership Agreement signed by himself and Afghan President Hamid Karzai before car bombs and gunfire rattled Kabul in a daring Taliban attack centered on the high-security Green Village compound.

In hindsight, the Department of Defense-sanctioned anti-Muslim training programs have proven to be a quintessentially formidable propaganda asset in the Taliban fight against the “Crusading” NATO forces. Indeed, they provide grist for the mill of regional resentment and strain alliances to a breaking point.

[Removed]

[-] 8 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

This article is a very diplomatic way to broach a very sensitive subject. Good call!

Whether you believe it was intentional or not (I do believe), there is the disturbing matter of the war indoctrination of our children that the exploitation of 9/11 is being used for, to usher in continual war .

Yesterday (Sept 11th), while I was driving my 9 year old daughter home from school, she told me that in her (grade 5) class, as a commemoration of 9/11, they were made to watch a youtube video of the horrific images, I'm sure we all can remember, of the towers burning and people jumping while flailing to their death. I remember seeing those images ONCE, then when they came on again and again, I had to turn my head.

I was so furious, I didn't know who's neck I was going to wring first. I vowed to call the board of education.

HOW, is that a commemoration? Why not images of flowers being laid at ground zero? I mean...despite the obvious hypocrisy...at least kids wouldn't get traumatized. When I was in school, a commemoration was images of poppies.

My daughter told me that as soon as she saw the person falling, she slightly turned her head and saw that the other kids were transfixed...eyes wide and shocked. How is this necessary?!

It is traumatic indoctrination via shock to justify to, and condition our young, further years of war and terror. This was called for by the board of ed. The teacher understood enough to run to the media player, while yelling "no, no, no."...but too late. Those images are seared on the psyches of our kids. Its a travesty of damage upon damage.

The war mongering must cease...NOW!!

Please talk to your kids. Its the perfect time for a discussion when things like this happen. I asked my daughter if the teacher played a video that showed the collapse of building 7? She said "What building 7"? as she jolted up in wonder.

She has now seen footage of the collapse (sans flailing bodies) of building 7.

She was very intrigued.

"Your Indoctrination"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fj6Qamu0JY&feature=plcp

[-] 3 points by podman73 (-652) 11 years ago

everyone needs to see exactly what happend......the truth is often ugly......but needs to be told, putting your head in the sand is not the answer.

I don't know if its just me, but recently, there is this feeling that we're kind of reaching a saturation point where people are starting to be more open to the truth than ever before. Gives me hope.

[-] 1 points by podman73 (-652) 11 years ago

when you say truth do you mean only truth you agree with? after 9/11 war was sadly the only option, just like dec. 7 1941. Here is a fact some people dont want to admit it people think/know your weak they crush you; you cant be weak in this world. You dont want to be a bully either, its not an easy tightrope to walk.

[-] 5 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

When I say truth...I mean organic truth. The kind you imagine when the clouds open up and you can see clear across the universe, with all the wisdoms it may behold.

What you describe here has unfortunately been the truth up until now. Its been the same M.O. for thousands of years.... oligarchal staged wars propped up by religious and racial division that have nothing to do with the real reasons for the violence and genocides the ruling elite perpetrate on its people.

By your standards...and apparent acceptance that this is the way it has to be because it has always been, we are doomed to perpetual war and utter failure as humans. At what point do we recognize, as the universe's children, that we can rise above this blood-soaked insanity, to get to a higher level of consciousness to what is a more humane way of living....for everyone?

You believe there's nothing worth fighting for in this life I do. You seem closed to any idea other than your own that never turns out well, you seem extreme left in your post the prob. With extreme in any direction is that they never think they are crazy (and they are)

[-] 4 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

Hmm...I guess you have the answer then. Keep posturing and bombing. World citizens/populations be damned. Bombs away.

Like the old song says there's a time for everything Rather you belive it or not doesnt. Change it

[Removed]

[-] -1 points by jrhirsch (4714) from Sun City, CA 11 years ago

Who is the picture of?

[-] 4 points by Renneye (3874) 11 years ago

It was some Swedish death metal band. I have it saved but I'm not going to look it up. It made me sick.

[Removed]

[-] 4 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago

meh

[Removed]

[-] 8 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

Thank you shadz for post.

Watched Explosive Evidence 9/11 Truth, again yesterday.

Regarding 9/11 which is more shocking, US government committing this extreme crime---or---the US government still getting away with this extreme crime after 11 years?

The whole world will continue to pay the price, until there is justice.

[-] 7 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Thanx 'Nev1' and consider that the '9/!! Coup d'Etat' underpins so much that has happened in the decade that has followed, that we who watch and wait continue to grope in the darkness for some semblance of rhyme, reason and rationale to the smoke and mirrors as conducted by sleight of hand 'in plane sight' !!!

verb. sat. sap. ...

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 1 year ago

https://www.ae911truth.org/

Please explore this site and

Please Note The Science!!!

MULTUM in parvo!

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 11 months ago

Really?! So was it always a USA/KSA plot?!! Or, was the Zionist Apartheid Entity in it too?!!!

sub rosa?

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 8 months ago

"The Uncounted: How Millions Died Unseen - In America’s Post-9/11 Wars"!! by Simon Tisdall

"A new report puts the loss of life from Afghanistan to Yemen at 4.5 million ... the bulk of them poor women and children who are victims of economic collapse & continuing trauma"! Finally - note this:

fiat lux; fiat justitia; fiat pax!

[-] 0 points by grapes (5232) 8 months ago

NATO sometimes fills in for UN, primarily in the periphery of Europe (as it's fitting for NATO's charter).

NATO may not be invoking its Article 5 when intervening in certain countries although it may appear so. It's because member countries of NATO can act independently on their own or in concert with each other to intervene.

NATO member countries such as France and Germany behaved in 2014 like the other Global South countries now do disregarding Russia's annexation of Crimea: peace and stability in their time. What has happened to more parts of Ukraine recently ?

Prigozhin's Wagner Group was on the same trajectory of growth as ISIS via hogging and controlling the resources of weaker countries to finance. Both the Russian Federation and the USA played the same game of using mercenaries and got burnt.

It takes a while for the Global South to grasp that in an overly globalized world, a marauding Russia can directly and indirectly maul them, too. Russia's Pootin funded the Wagner Group to ruin Syria and Donbas, to use poor Russians' lives to enrich the oligarchs. Why are the non-oligarchic Russians so poor ? Frankly, I think that the non-oligarchic Indians (who are globally well-known to be poor) in still-caste-system-bound India make more money than their counterpart in Russia.

Both India and the Russian Federation are highly income-unequal countries. The wealthiest people in the world 🌍 have many Russian oligarchs amongst them. London is a prime financial center for the Indian and Russian oligarchs. These countries aren't great countries to be a serf or an untouchable because their development capital has been siphoned off to London. Of course, Hong Kong also did its siphoning of Americans' retirement savings via the MSCI apportioning Red China's puffer-fish economy as its largest component and the Wall Street megaliths diworsify into the Chinese hotair balloon. That's the magical power of made-up economic numbers. When one couldn't even complete the login: lo [& behold the failed gin being sent without the tonic of N.C.A.R. ! https://youtu.be/mEhE0ql-7WI]

"Framed in the archway of the sunset, see the homeward Cossack go. Noiseless saved for a raven's croaking, and the hoofbeats in the snow" : https://youtu.be/0RXHLAS5-r0

[-] 0 points by grapes (5232) 8 months ago

According to many people, both Afghanistan and Yemen won. The U. S. A., having been defeated, had to leave them alone so they have probably improved their people's lives quite a bit already because the U. S. A. cannot exploit their vast resources anymore.

I'll pray to Allah for them. Allah is great.

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 7 months ago

"The first days after 9/11 foreshadowed what was to come. Media outlets kept amplifying rationales for an aggressive military response, while the traumatic events of September 11th were assumed to be just cause. When the voices of shock and anguish from those who had lost loved ones endorsed going to war, the message could be moving and motivating.

"Meanwhile, Pres George W.Bush, with only a single congressional negative vote - fervently drove that war train, using religious symbolism to grease its wheels. On September 14th, declaring that “we come before God to pray for the missing and the dead and for those who love them”Bush delivered a speech at the Washington National Cathedral claiming - “our responsibility to history is already clear: to answer these attacks & rid the world of evil. War has been waged against us, by stealth and deceit and murder. This nation is peaceful but fierce when stirred to anger.This conflict was begun on the timing and terms of others. It will end in a way, and at an hour, of our choosing.” - FROM:

I have no idea what your psychobabble is about grapes but your explicit prejudices have been clear on this site for a long time and perhaps you should now investigate what language the man called "Jesus" actually spoke and what the word for "God" is - in that language!

multum in parvo!

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 4 years ago

Re.9/11 ''Some of the Many Things Most Americans Never Heard About'' by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:

Btw, ''Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of 'The Wall Street Journal'. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following'' .. & IF U refuse to be fed the standard narrative of lies, U need to read this article.

Also - consider ... http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52270.htm & the last paragraph in particular!

Finally ''We're all hostages of 9/11'' http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52245.htm by P. Escobar

multum in parvo?

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 3 years ago

20 years later "GOP Congressman Invokes 9/11 in Islamophobic attack against Ilhan Omar" by Chris Walker:

respice et prospice!

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 2 years ago

"The Financial & Human Costs of The Post-9/11 Wars"!

by Jon Queally and well worth reading for some dot joining.

respice et adspice et veritas vos liberabit!

Re.9/!! "Bush’s EPA Hid Health Risks From Toxic Dust at Ground Zero & Thousands Died"

omnia causa fiunt!

"John Pilger on Afghanistan: US Military, a Killing Machine

and How The Taliban Went From Ally to Enemy!" [must see]

et veritas vos liberabit ...

9/11 - NORAD + WTC1 + WTC2 + (WTC7 x WTF?!) + {Pentagon - Plane + Missile} + [UA93 - CSI] = Coup d'Etat! + Were New Laws of Physics created in NYC? Where is The Jet Plane at The Pentagon?!

e tenebris, lux?

"The Official Story Of The Collapse of WTC Building 7 Lies In Ruins"! .. by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:

multum in parvo?

NB - "World Trade Center Building Seven ... Did Not Collapse Due To Fire: Report"! by Ian Harvey:

How did 19 Arabs with box cutters obviate NORAD? Or attack on the same day as so many exercises?

et fiat lux!

"Unanswered Questions: What the September Eleventh Families Asked and the 9/11 Commission Ignored"! by Ed Curtin:

Also please try to carefully consider "Was 9/11 strictly speaking a coup d’état?" - by Thierry Meyssan

respice et adspice et spero meliora!

"Corporate America Cashed In on the Post-9/11 Pentagon Spending Surge"! by Wm.D.Hartung:

radix omnium malorum est cupiditas et respice, adspice, prospice!

[-] 0 points by grapes (5232) 2 years ago

The U.S. government knew something like the 9/11 attacks might happen but didn't have actionable intelligence in the hands of the FBI in time to thwart the 9/11 attacks. The NSA definitely knew earlier than the FBI which was in charge of the domestic anti-terrorism defense. Keeping track of the threats coming from overseas was in NSA's charter.

Whether there was a racket initiated or kept going after the 9/11 attacks is very much beside the point that the Islamo-fascists attacked the U.S. economic and political centers. People looking out for money turn most happenings into racketeering opportunities. That has been going on for ages.

U.S. airlines had been warned of the possibility of a terrorist attack several months before 9/11/2001 because the attackers of the WTC in early 1993 were being put on trial and simultaneous overseas airplane attacks in East and South East Asia had been thwarted ( by no less than "spies" -- I frankly prefer that we've got some watching the U.S. closely so that they could've thwarted the 9/11 attacks ).

ABC Nightline featured Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda declaring their intention to murder Americans, military or civilian. In October 2000, U.S.S. Cole was bombed near Aden. Days before the 9/11 attacks, the U.S. overseas bases were put on high alert corroborating that the NSA had probably warned them.

As for how 19 Arabs with boxcutters could have obviated NORAD, it's because they attacked where NORAD wasn't defending enough. I count our Baby Boomer generation extremely lucky that we hadn't blown up the world with nuclear weapons since their advent in 1944. We were just seconds away from starting the massive nuclear war. The USSR's failure to field safe nuclear propulsion systems in their submarines leading to disasters allowed deeply painful memories to be etched into Soviet military people so that nuclear war was averted. In my case, it wasn't the mosquitoes that launched us away from poverty but my Mom's citygirl's reactions due to her abhorrence of them.

Things can have great consequences through a cascading chain of events. 19th century Russian inequality between the aristocrats and the serfs caused the Russian Revolution the effects of which still reveberate in our everyday lives. Pootin spent billions to support dictators but treats Russia's own people with arbitrary justice, has embezzled and is still embezzling astronomical amount of money from the Russian state, some of which funded Donald Trump's Taj amid his repeated business failures ( including the biggest one of all, the U.S. under his charge, experiencing the January 6th, 2021 domestic terrorist attack upon our Capitol -- what the 9/11/2001 flight our heroic patriots'd downed in Pennsylvania didn't attain, our domestic [largely White] terrorists "accomplished," probably via White privilege. Absolutely Disgusting ! )

Bushit could see the "soul" in Pootin's beady eyes, hahaha ! Mission Accomplished ( U.S. citizens were being evacuated months ago before the chaos at Kabul International Airport set in.) Oh, say, can't you see? "Goodbye, Kabul," they were seeing.

WTC Building 7 was my own 'Red Pill' moment .. up to a couple of years after the events of 9/11 ... until when I too just simply accepted The US/UK MSM and Establishment narratives .. that NEVER question the US/UK Military Industrial Complex until at best - it's all a bit too late to do so. This may be U now too.

Sadly the chances are that IF after 20 years, an adult person can still accept the Foundational Lie of the 'Official Conspiracy Theory', where, by the way, there's NO actual mention whatsoever of WTC Building 7 & cf. Grenfell Tower in London, which burnt for a whole day but still did NOT collapse symmetrically or otherwise ... then Cognitive Dissonance will most probably preclude engaging with this link immediately below but please give it a go anyway ...

I think that U owe it to yourself to watch that video above tbh grapes - and it'd be an intellectually honest thing to do, given how readily U wish to believe the MSM PR/opaganda that U seem to so like to repeat!

ad iudicium, ergo fiat lux ...

[-] 2 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

So, re. 'Conspiracy Theories', do please consider the following :

a) When two or more people plan to commit a crime, there exists by definition - a 'conspiracy' and

b) Therefore any theory about who did it, or how it was done, is by definition - a 'conspiracy theory', so

c) The question is then not whether you are a conspiracy theorist - but for which conspiracy theory you find the evidence most compelling. Ergo :

''In a democracy, war must be subjected to questioning and debate. And not just on the comedy channel.'' Solidarity Nev1 in these strange but compelling times of a quickening to a reckoning !!

fiat lux ; fiat pax ; fiat justitia ...

[-] 4 points by Nevada1 (5843) 10 years ago

Hello shadz, Everyone need to see all this. The second article brought to mind the movie On The Beach, and the fourth one Hunger Games.

Yes, "Solidarity", as it is our most powerful defense mechanism.

[-] 7 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

9/11 and Salvador Allende are forever connected too & fyi Nev, please further consider :

respice, adspice, prospice ...

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 9 years ago

The date 9/11 seems to have great significance to TPTB. Thank you shadz for excellent post.

http://rense.com/general64/moss.htm

[-] 7 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

"The 9/11 lie has persisted for 13 years. Millions of Muslims have paid for this lie with their lives, the destruction of their families, and with their dislocation. Most Americans remain comfortable with the fact that their government has destroyed in whole or part seven countries based on a lie Washington told to cover up an inside job that launched the crazed neoconservatives’ drive for Washington’s World Empire.'' from :

Thanx very much for your link Nev1. It succeeded in jolting my brain. I may need a lay down very soon.

e tenebris, lux ...

[-] 6 points by Renneye (3874) 9 years ago

Paul Wellstone, an anti-elitist, was deeply respected for many of the reasons that the people in the video articulate. One week after Dick Cheney threatened him, his plane crashed.

This post would have fit into several possible threads on the forum, but you'll see as the information and connections in the video play out, why I chose to place it on your very informative 9/11 thread.

They Killed Him - The Story of Paul Wellstone ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mzygD648Q#t=169

I found this article regarding Paul Wellstone to be quite compelling ~ http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11/29/911hoax/

~~~~~~

A most interesting documentary of an intriguing activist singer from Detroit and renowned in South Africa, and my new favourite listening. One just has to watch and wonder at the brilliance of the mind of "Sugar Man" Rodriguez. Which, of course is an understatement. It's hard to believe he's so little heard of, considering the impact he had on the lives of so many.

Searching for Sugar Man - official trailer ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDw7OqVBT-w

Searching for Sugar Man - full documentary ~ http://cosmos-documentaries.blogspot.ca/2013/02/searching-for-sugar-man-documentary-film.html

Full Album - Sixto Rodriguez 'Cold Fact' ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKYEYNX-Eug

Thanks, for your kind holiday wishes in your previous post. Hoping you have the best holiday ever, Shadz... to you and your loved ones, now and forever.

[-] 5 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

"Searching For Sugar Man" is a fantastically uplifting film, which anyone and everyone should see at least once so thanx for your excellent links about Rodriquez. Sadly, the gifted young film maker of this Swedish/English doc.died. RIP Malik Bendjelloul :-( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Bendjelloul ) ~*~

Thanx for your warm wishes above, in reply to my ... https://occupywallst.org/forum/report-united-states-engaged-in-the-practice-of-to/#comment-1053556 & for insights into the Paul Wellstone story. I was only very vaguely aware of that & the worrying You-Tube and 'Vets Today' link by Kevin Barrett are really very good additions to this thread & it is recommended to all readers. Thanx again Renneye & blessings and best wishes on you and your loved ones for the season, New Year and beyond. Finally for you and all ...

pax et lux ; nunc et semper ...

[-] 3 points by flip (7101) 9 years ago

searching for sugarman - saw it in the theaters - what a nice film and good man. thanks for reminding me.

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 5 years ago

''Hacker Group Threatens To Leak 9/11 Truth Unless Paid'' ...

The probability that revelations about The Truth about what happened in U$A on 9/!! will be forthcoming,

is increasing with the passage of time. Hope U & yours are keeping well flip. Solidarity & a Happy NY19.

''Things are going to slide,

''Slide in all directions;

''Won't be nothing -

''Nothing you can measure anymore.

''The blizzard -

''The blizzard of the world

''Has crossed the threshold

''And it's overturned the Order of The Soul!"

et e tenebris, lux ...

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 7 years ago

9/11 - NORAD + (WTC1 + WTC2) + {WTC7 x WTF!} + [Pentagon - Plane + Missile] + UA93 - CSI =

Coup d'Etat! ~ Also please save & later search through (inter alia) this link: http://www.ae911truth.org/

fiat lux ...

[-] 3 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 9 years ago

I will not let my government terrorize me

[-] -3 points by StillModestCapitalist (343) 9 years ago

Are you alleging that 9/11 was orchestrated by the Republican President George Bush and the Republican Vice Presudent Dick Cheney?

[-] 5 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

Re.'The Official 9/!! Commission Report', what I'm "alleging" (alongside many millions of people) is that it is a crock of steaming horse-shit !!! GWS was/is waay too fkn stupid to have been in on anything before The 9/!! Event !! However, 'Pres-u-dent' Dick Cheney - is an avatar and embodiment of Cosmic Evil, imo !

You and I have exchanged views re. 9/!! before and we do not really see it the same way, as you are not prepared to accept that the govt. in The U$A is capable of such a crime ... whereas I think that the Deep State and its 'intelligence ass-ets' can be hijacked by lunatics who think that they are on a mission from G*d for Empire and Hegemony. I do NOT believe 'The Official CONspiracy Theory' - and all the 'whys and wherefores' are on this forum-post and thread & ask yourself : why Obummer will never investigate 9/!! ?!

If you would like a potted resume' from a sub-thread section here, then I would sincerely recommend my exchange with the poster ''notaliberal'' - that starts here :

with my : "Hmmm & "Bush Insider Says 911 Was An Inside Job" & tho' my original You-Tube link now no longer works .. here is a newer replacement link :

Morgan O. Reynolds was a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

I really should also state, that anything I may say to you on this thread going forward - will feel like a splinter in the mind if we exchange views, points and links here - and you should be prepared for that.

fiat lux ; fiat justitia ; fiat pax ...

et respice, adspice, prospice ..

& a Merry Xmas to u - and all .

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 5 years ago

Re. 9/11, "The New Bobby McIlvaine Ad Campaign: Make It Go Viral!":

spero meliora...

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 4 years ago

Re. 9/11 & despite yearning for truth, we live in an Orwellian parallel universe, where Lies = Truth; War = Peace; Ignorance = Knowledge and .. Freedom = Free But Dumb! Never Forget The 911 Anniversary of September/11/2001 attacks on New York's World Trade Center, however ...

omnia causa fiunt ...

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 3 years ago

"Awake But In Bed": Song for 911 ...

"It's a frame ..."

[-] 2 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 9 years ago

ISIS would not have organization unless the people supported it

[-] 4 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

The ''organization'' of ISIS and those who have ''supported'' it, are a whole list of US allies along with some of the disaffected Sunnis in Syria and Iraq & of course several thousand deluded international jihadis. The actual fighting contingent constitute a few thousand foreign fighters and the indigenous Syrian / Iraqi Sunni tribesmen but the money, training, arms, equipment are all from elsewhere. I'd request you to please read/watch this :

multum in parvo ...

[-] 3 points by JesseHeffran (3903) 10 years ago

That Guardian piece was really very insightful, especially the insinuation that both parties are in cahoots when it comes to really important issues. I have to say I really enjoy reading your links. For what it' s worth, thanks.

[-] 3 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Glenn Greenwald's piece makes for a critical insight behind the deceitful and deceptive duplicity of the duopoly. Thank you for your very gracious comment, as it mitigates the weary sighing that sometimes ensues whilst doing the linking. As a tangential aside tho' not unconnected to events, I'll slide this your way here too : http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article35658.htm as Tyranny, War and Larceny make for a witch's brew of evil that alas we are all having to sup .. irrespective of where we live on Earth.

pax ...

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Dude, Chomsky is not infallible ! He can be wrong or mistaken sometimes !! It's within reason to think that he can't be right 100% of the time !!! He is a great man from whom I have learnt so much, just like many millions of others but we are allowed to disagree with his judgement sometimes. Even the author of the article is clear about his respect for Uncle Noam and his debt to him.

I'm not going to go through the arguments here for him again but did you actually get to read the article [ http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article35595.htm ] ? I speed read both of your links but I'm not sure that I'm any the wiser though the 'moidorers' may merely have heard of the man's squillions without knowing anything else about him as folk with money in The U$A aren't always shy about flaunting their lucre. I do hope that the same confusion doesn't apply if you read my link and explore the references ;-)

pax et lux ...

[Removed]

[-] 4 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Between you and me ZD - this shit is waay bigger than just the CIfknA !!! What they may or may not do is both moot and academic !! With the stakes so incredibly high, the muthrfkrs are doubling down every time and incredulity is their biggest ally - whoeverthefk they are ! Finally, please try to calmly consider :

verb. sat. sap. ...

[Removed]

[-] -3 points by DodiKolifarThe3rd (-1) 10 years ago

Chomsky is quite right in attacking lame conspiracy theories. They are an utter waste of time because they have no evidence to back them up. They are just mountains of assumptions used to accuse people without evidence. They are the biggest danger in America today.

The US government does so many things that are wrong and that we know about, it's ridiculous to remain focused on conspiracy theories we have no evidence for. Take the Snowden case. We should be all over this. Instead, people will continue to talk about 911 Truth. It's ridiculous. A complete distraction from the real problems.

Chomsky is quite right when he says 911 Truth is a waste of time. Like he says - "Who cares?". So what if the government planned it. What would that change. We already know many many things the government does wrong, things we have evidence for. We should concentrate on those instead of wasting time with paranoid delusions.

[Removed]

[-] -1 points by DodiKolifarThe3rd (-1) 10 years ago

Unsurprisingly, you fail to understand the definition of conspiracy theory.

[-] -1 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

No doubt you can illuminate us on that matter ! Also do consider :

e tenebris ...

[-] -1 points by DodiKolifarThe3rd (-1) 10 years ago

"conspiracy theory" is an English expression. Like the expression "hot dog" it can't be understood by simply juxtaposing the definition of both words.

A conspiracy theory is a specific way at looking at an event. A black and white way. It starts by painting the government or some other form of power as 100% evil, and the populace as 100% good. This is the framework from which it operates. Then, it assumes an answer to why the event was cause, and works backwards to find evidence for that answer. It's the opposite of good journalism and scientific work. Other trademarks are the use of logical fallacies, like quote mining. Examples of conspiracy theories are 9/11 Truth, big foot, reptilian overlords, hollow earth, Diana's murder, etc...

Conspiracy theories are dangerous because they blur the line between reality and fiction. Also, they promote the idea of accusing people before we have evidence of their guilt. This is extremely dangerous.

We should promote proper forms of journalism which rests upon finding evidence before making claims. A proper journalist does not publish his material if he only has vague assumptions based on logical fallacies. He works very hard to find evidence before accusing others of wrong. This is how we should investigate.

Scholars contrast conspiracy theories with proper forms of research known has historical analysis or investigative journalism.

[Removed]

[-] -1 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Are you happy with the 'Official Conspiracy Theory' re. 9/!! ?

ad iudicium ...

[-] 1 points by DodiKolifarThe3rd (-1) 10 years ago

First, the official report is not a conspiracy theory. It works in a very different way. Conspiracy theories go against official reports, that is, they don't build a case based on evidence, but instead try to find holes in the main explanation. Without having an official report first, they could not work.

World events are extremely complicated. You'll never know exactly what happened. The official report is the best explanation we have. It covers many bases, although it doesn't cover all of them. The fact that the terrorists responsible for these actions also admitted guilt and caused many other acts of terrorism is telling.

That being said, whether one finds the original report satisfying or not doesn't mean anything. The 911 conspiracy theories don't suddenly become more true if you don't believe in the original explanation. They do to conspiracy theorists, because, like I said, they build their case on the holes they find in the original theory. So, if they think there are many holes, they think this makes their theories more true. It doesn't. A theory should be based on evidence, and, so far, conspiracy theorists have none of that.

In the end, after 12 years of "research", 911 conspiracy theories have been beheaded and debunked time and time again. What they are is simply bad research. And, very boring. They are needless distractions. We should put them aside because they lead to nowhere.

If someone wants to research this event some more, that's fine by me. However, that someone should only publish his or her findings when they have strong evidence that would hold in court. Publishing every little idea concerning 911 is an utter waste of time, and it's boring.

What we should do is concentrate on the many wrongs we know the government did. Just lately, the Snowden case revealed a lot. Unfortunately, Americans don't like truth and reality. They like paranoid fantasies. So, even though Snowden uncovered a real problem we should talk about, most Americans will still prefer to come up with more and more wild fantasies to "explain" 911. Very sad indeed.

If I were you, I would stay away from conspiracy theory websites and turn off the Alex Jones radio show. You would be better off listening to and reading proper scholars who actually do proper investigative work.

As a side note, I find it extremely funny how 911 Truthers give some much power to Mr. Bush. To think that he and his cabinet could have orchestrated such a conspiracy, and have kept the mouths of the thousands of people involved shut is just plain ridiculous. Mr. Bush really isn't that smart or powerful. He's basically a redneck.

Unfortunately, Americans are quite dumb, do conspiracy theories are here to stay. They have become a multi-million dollar industry. Shows from Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura have taken over the nation. Americans like to be entertained! They like to hear fantastic stories, not true ones.

[-] 5 points by itsmyblood (10) 10 years ago

which conspiracy are you referring to? jfk, mlk, rfk, malcom x, ufos, 9-11, illuminati? exactly which one is false and please detail how the official discredited story is true.

[Removed]

LOLOL Trashy re. ''The official report is the best explanation we have.'' !!! I'm really laughing out so loud here as to have my visiting li'l nephew come & ask me, what's so funny Unc ?!! You really love to try to debate this matter but your abject inability to contest just the core WTC, Building 7 issue - is really the key to seeing through and beyond your pov & The Official 9/!! Commission Report's way of dealing with that was to Just NOT Mention WTC 7 At All either !

Tho' I occasionally touch on 9/!!, this is my only substantive foray on the matter and this thread stands or falls by itself so I'll encourage readers & u to peruse it. The forum-post and OP is at a tangent to the matter. However, your pro-TPTB position is really well exposed in your attempts to engage here. You're doing nothing here other than giving me more opportunity to lay down info. links though you have in the past tried to deface this thread and thus, I append here :

Your raising of the matter of Edward Snowden here is however actually appreciated. When a 'Big Lie' is employed by TPTB, they have no option other to keep doubling down again and again and the paranoid ones are TPTB Trashy - NOT the rest of us ! Btw your 'Mr. Bush' is a red herring and not a ''redneck'' as that's only a reflection of your own neo-feudalist class snobbery, lol.Keep bumping my thread Trashy as I've more to say & repeat but I want to read a book with my nephew now so do vote yourself up with your bots now as it will give you a break from down voting The 99% centric comments from bw for example ;-)

ne quid nimis ....

[-] 3 points by JackHall (413) 10 years ago

The 9/11 investigations are held in check by our government's refusal to turn over evidence such as video of whatever hit the Pentagon on 9/11/2001.

List of suspects who had access to the World Trade Center support columns and the opportunity to install equipment that caused controlled demolitions.

Who gave the orders to remove the entire crime scene?

Why no one has been court-martialed for not scrambling the Air Force interceptors.

Why the US President wasn't impeached when no WMDs were found in Iraq.

It's as if the investigators are Munchkins, Dorothy and Toto, Scarecrow, Tin Man and Cowardly Lion, while Oz the great and terrible, Wizard of Oz is the head of federal, state and local governments suppressing and thwarting a new investigation for the twelve years since (and counting).

[-] 6 points by summerbummer (-33) 10 years ago

We have been in Oz a lot longer than 12 years, Toto,

[-] 7 points by Builder (4202) 10 years ago

Indeed we have.

The real issue (to my mind) is the fear factor.

It's like the big bully at school that everyone grudgingly says hi to, but secretly despises, and fantasises about smacking down.

How the fuck did we let things get to this point in time?

When the big bully is calling our shots, and we don't know what the fuck we can do about it?

[-] 8 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 10 years ago

"How the fuck did we let things get to this point in time?"

They snuck up on us while we were watching American Idol. They're some devious bastards, B.

If it wasn't for the internet, most of us would still be in the dark.

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 6 years ago

IF ''you care about truth, your country, and the world; if you hate to be lied to; if you care about the victims of American violence everywhere – you should read Bush And Cheney: How They Ruined America And The World. It is a brave and brilliant book. Look at the evidence. Show others. Pass the book on. Give it as a gift.

''And tip your hat to David Ray Griffin, a truth teller extraordinaire, who for thirteen years has been asking us to wake out of the hypnotic state of denial that has allowed the liars to bring the world to the edge of destruction. Griffin’s persistence is the sign of hope we all need to join him in the fight against these unspeakable forces of evil.'' .. from:

Long time no see 'gno'. Hope all ok w/U & yours. Solidarity.

fiat lux ...

[Removed]

Re.9/!! .. Maj.Gen.Albert Stubbelbine [RIP] spoke his truths:

Hope all is well with U & mRs.Nevada1. Solidarity to U both.

pacem in terris ...

[-] 7 points by beautifulworld (23771) 11 years ago

Thanks for sharing this great piece. These are hard truths but we must face them. What we need to do is to change from being a fear-based society to a love-based society.

[-] 6 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Yes. Totally & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FotCW5OIFZc :-)

Further, please also see :

"The Method to the Post 9/11 Madness", by David Swanson :

"The 11th Anniversary of 9/11", by Paul Craig Roberts :

e tenebris, lux ...

[-] 6 points by beautifulworld (23771) 11 years ago

Thanks, I guess.

[-] 4 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

You are welcome & I'm sorry to have to copy this link for you too :

fiat lux ...

[-] 2 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Re. ''The Other 9/11'' & the start of The Neoliberal Nightmare we're all in :

''The Lies of 9/11 Miracle Workers'', by Edward Curtin:

A Review of David Ray Griffin’s ''Bush And Cheney: How They Ruined America And The World''.

e tenebris lux ...

[-] -3 points by notaneoliberal (2269) 11 years ago

Sorry, this is bs. You need to take it to Alex Jones.

[-] 8 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Hmmm & "Bush Insider Says 911 Was An Inside Job" :

Morgan O. Reynolds was a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX.

He served as chief economist for the United States Department of Labor during 2001--2002, George W. Bush's first term. In 2005, he gained public attention as the first prominent government official to publicly claim that 9/11 was an inside job, and is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.

I'll tell you right now how this will work out - you reply & I will keep laying it down - HARD ! Your move !!

spero ...

[-] 2 points by LeanMartin (3) 10 years ago

It may very well have been an inside job. If so, it began during Clinton. Not surprising it would cross a dem and rep admin. Our govt is corrupt and the dem/rep paradigm is smoke and mirrors for the masses

[-] 1 points by notaneoliberal (2269) 11 years ago

I will not promise to carry on with this ludicrous subject indefinitely. What you presented, with the video, is someone who didn't like Bush. (Guess what? Neither do I) So he's an economist. Who could be more qualified than an economist to determine the scientific realities of what happened. What's even better, he's a "free market" economist. We all know how clear headed those guys are. He presents no evidence of anything, employs the "appeal to popularity" fallacy. A lot of people think it's an inside job, on the internet, so it must be so. And of course, there's Charlie Sheen. Who can argue against the great intellect of Charlie Sheen. The fact that Bush was or is psychopathic enough to do something doesn't mean he did it.

[-] 8 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Ok, appeal to his motives but dare you watch : "9/11 - Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" ? :

Over 40 experts in high-rise architecture ; structural engineering ; metallurgy ; chemistry ; physics ; explosives and controlled demolition, share their professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. Additionally, 8 psychological experts discuss why proving controlled demolition of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers can be so difficult for individuals to accept.

Look - it's difficult, I know. I was ill and sleepless for a week as the veil was lifted from my eyes too. I do appreciate the discombobulation, pain and sense of bereft dislocation but better that than live a lie, imo !

I'm sorry pal if any of this stuff is new to you - just strap in and hold on.

fiat lux ...

No, none of this is new. Lets start with this, since this little bunch were big on repeating and repeating and repeating, the free fall nonsense regarding building 7, as if repeating it made it less false. (a typical propaganda ploy).Explain this photo to me. http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm caveat emptor

I gave you all that and you come back asking for an explanation for one photo ! It looks like a destroyed building collapsing to the ground to me. Are you really being serious - or are you trying to back me up in a reverse-psychological and paradoxical way ?!

Let's get back to basics seeing as though physics is not your strong point & seeing as though we're now asking questions of each other : What is your explanation for WTC Building 7 ? Why were there NO mentions of what happened to it in The Official 9/!! Commission Report ? While we are at it, have you ever seen any evidence of an aeroplane at The Pentagon ?

Finally, re. Shanksville additionally and almost as an aside :

minima maxima sunt ...

A bit paranoid, aren't we? "...back me up in a reverse-psychological way?" How verbose. No, just the facts. I try not to go overly ad hominem, so to your "physics is not your strong point"- touche' should suffice. Why did building 7 not get mentioned originally, I don't know. Does that support any of the claims made in the videos? No. Evidence of a plane at the pentagon? Here it is.http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/index.html#parts The photo shown previously unequivocally debunks the "free fall theories presented by so many "Truthers". That is, if your not too "physics challenged".

[-] 6 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

I didn't think I was being paranoid - but that doesn't mean that 'They' aren't out to get me, lol. I suspect that we aren't having any meeting of minds here because yours was made up for you some time ago.

Thus, I submit a 9/!! 'Meme-Equation' :

• 9/!! - NORAD + (WTC 1 + WTC 2) + {WTC 7 x WTF!!!} + [Pentagon - Plane + GlobalHawk / CruiseMissile] + UA93 - C.S.I. = Coup d'Etat ... q.e.d !!!

Some relevant links :

a) http://9-11cc.org/ ;

b) http://stj911.org/ ;

c) http://911truth.org/ ;

d) http://911scholars.org/ ;

e) http://pilotsfor911truth.org/ ;

f.) http://scientistsfor911truth.org/ ;

g) http://firefightersfor911truth.org/ ;

h) http://rememberbuilding7.org/10/ ;

i.) http://www.ae911truth.org/index.php &

j.) http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/category/911/ .

Thank-you for all of your important contributions here.

e tenebris, lux ...

[-] 2 points by notaneoliberal (2269) 11 years ago

True, I have, barring any additional evidence that I can consider credible, made my mind up. I have looked into this issue quite extensively in the past. I have listened to the assertions of "truthers", and judged them to be non-credible. I'm sure you are aware of Ockhams razor. I'm also convinced that this occurrence was used, "Shock Doctrine" style to further the ends of the Bush admin. Frankly, I'm surprised that this is something that you have attached yourself to, considering the demonstrated intelligence of the things you post here. so I return your words. Thank you for your contributions as well.

No worries. We all have crosses to bear. No hard feelings from me. Take care, stay well, stay aware !!!

fiat lux ; fiat pax ; fiat justitia ...

'“America’s fate was sealed when the public and the anti-war movement bought the government’s 9/11 conspiracy theory. The government’s account of 9/11 is contradicted by much evidence. Nevertheless, this defining event of our time, which has launched the USA on interminable wars of aggression and a domestic police state .. is a taboo subject for investigation in the media. It is pointless to complain of war and a police state when one accepts the premise upon which they are based.” - Excerpted from..

veritas vos liberabit ...

[-] 1 points by flip (7101) 6 years ago

so lots of good info you sent out today! i read much of it and saved some of the sources to look at later. keep at it please.

i have a question for you though. i agree that the 9/11 official story makes no sense - i thought it when i saw the buildings come down. they could not fall that way both of them from an airplane strike.

having said that i agree with chomsky that diving into the conspiracy deep end is not the way to go. you may find the truth, like in the jfk killing but so what? he believes we should focus our energy on the masses of people who would vote with us on issues that matter. the 70% or more of the population that is pushed down and disaffected by the system and can force real change.

what are your thoughts here? i read too many books about jfk and believe that dulles was the mastermind behind his killing. i actually like to read that stuff and want to more know more about the facts around 9/11. at the same time it can become a sinkhole or energy for some really smart people. people who could be doing more productive work. again i think the jfk thing is a prefect example. ok you get my point.

Your ''sinkhole (of) energy'' point has real value and it seems that Noam Chomsky, you and I, are in a kind of agreement BUT .. Truth Matters and it can be Revolutionary! Americans are so Mind Managed by Corporate MSM, that they'll vote against their own long term best interests like Turkeys Voting For Thanksgiving; so that Stockholm Syndrome, is now the norm!! The Truth re. 9/11 could be the thing to shatter that sad, supine, self-defeating complacency!!! The JFK reality .. in that it was NOT a lone nut assassination and the Warren Commission Cover Up - has taught Americans a few things and indeed ''Conspiracy Theory'' was a CIA Psy-Ops term, that originated in the attempt to counter the ideas that were arising after JFK, RFK, MLK and Malcolm X assassinations.The change that needs to happen in USA, will arise thru various means. 9/11 Truth is part of that. I will end by recommending the following:

fiat lux et fiat justitia ruat caelum ...

[-] 1 points by flip (7101) 6 years ago

you are correct on all counts. you are also not obsessed with 9/11 and work many angles to help create real change. also who knows what will trigger a change in consciousness. chomsky himself will admit that he told students in the early 60's that he didn't think protests were the right way to go so who knows the future.

also fyi this is one of the few things where i disagree with noam - i agree with you and not noam - will lightening strike me??

[Removed]

[+] -7 points by DrSteinWithaker (-17) 11 years ago

Fear-based societies are created by conspiracy theory delusions.

using the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon as an excuse to invade Iraq is an insult to the families of the dead

[-] -3 points by DrSteinWithaker (-17) 11 years ago

Making up 911 conspiracy theories to sell books is an insult to the families of the dead, and the dead themselves.

[-] 2 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago

true but congress and bush wanted a piece of Iraq so they lied about it's connection to 911

Two wrongs don't make a right.

huh?

It's not because Bush and friends profited from the Islamic terrorist attack that conspiracy theorists should to. Otherwise put, conspiracy theorists are not excused from insulting families of the dead, and the dead themselves by profiting from 911 just because Bush and friends also profited.

Bush and Congress conducted a conspiracy

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/ Noun:

A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
The action of plotting or conspiring.
[+] -4 points by DrSteinWithaker (-17) 11 years ago

Two wrongs don't make a right.

911 Truthers are the cancer of modern American critical thought.

indeed

we have little control over our own government

[+] -4 points by DrSteinWithaker (-17) 11 years ago

That's why you shouldn't vote and take part in OWS protests. Join my team: The Crew For OWS Facuality AKA Bridge To The Ground, we have an ongoing fight against Partisan Powers and Conspiracy Crusaders.

DKAtoday, the Obama lover and leader of Partisan Powers got Odin, April, and I banned. We need help and your power. Join us before it's too late. Partisan Powers are trying to take this forum and turn it into an Obama campaign. Jart has fallen prey to their tactics, she has become softer than melted butter.

Stop recruiting & co-opting established posters 'Tr@ashyTrollTyrant" !!

caveat emptor ...

[Deleted]

[Removed]

I'm in no fucking mood trashy!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!! Don't like it, then quit fucking bumping it! PSYCHOPATH!! Got any more death metal pics you wanna send me?!?! Creep!!!!!!!

[Removed]

[-] 6 points by elf3 (4203) 9 years ago

9/11 has turned into a giant commercial day for the military and government profiteers. Today they are out in forces making rounds from talk show to talk show to "news stations" (should properly be called advertising outlets) invading our living rooms and cars with their propaganda of fear, safety, and justification. This is about profit...this is about the richest people in society profiting in the most sickening way possible...putting their luxury driven lifestyles above human life. This is about a president elected on the hopes of the people that he would not sell out to the souless monsters and sociopaths, bullies, and their toady lap dogs among us.... scarcely using his platform but to speak out on behalf of psycopaths driven to bully those with moral compasses into submission, compliance, and manufactured consent. 9/11 make no mistake is a business my friends; The business of control, profits, and the outright take- over of our democracy. The deaths of our fellow civilians became a corporate wet dream. And when we see this behavior and fail to write about it, call them on their bullshit and phony despair, and abuse of our soldiers and the colonization and takeover of not only of individual privacy but of foreign lands to be exploited by private enterprise...we have failed our fellow citizens and we have failed at being free.

[-] 6 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

Great business model.Sell matches and gasoline to crazed arsonists.Make money by selling firefighting supplies and equipment.Collect the insurance money.Make money off the medical care and funerals of the victims.Raise donations for rebuilding and for the victims,and steal it.Charge the people who want to rebuild a horrific-gouge price for building materials and services.Moan and Lament Man's Inhumanity to Man in the most annoying,public way possible.Repeat the whole sequence.Forever.

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

Isn't that the current US/MIC foreign policy?

[-] 4 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

"It's old,but it's Good."

[-] 2 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

So says Cheney - so it is written.

[-] 5 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 9 years ago

If I had 3 wishes,one of them would be that Cheney,a most wicked,evil,bogus and decrepit Junkpile of a man,get what he really deserves.

Shot in the face by a banker?

Just for starters.

Tried for murder and sentenced to 25-life.Sentence to be served in General Population at Attica.New York does have the Death Penalty,but the possibility of it actually being carried out is not likely.We have Death Penalty,so there must be a NY State Death Row.I don't know where it is,or if anybody is currently on it.As for the split bid,I'm fairly certain there is no Life Without in this state.We solve that problem by never granting parole to Murderers.I admit he more deserves the Death Penalty in a state like Oklahoma,but even fantasies have limits.

If it were a simple matter of karma - perhaps he would get run over by a tanker truck hauling toxic waste.

A debate about execution methods could go on until we run out of ideas..What is called for is A Fate Worse than Death in this case-for 2 reasons.1)The Death Penalty is wrong and nobody should be forced to submit to it,even Dick Cheney 2)It would take too much effort to come up with something new-It's all been done.I like your idea,but the simple punishment of solitary confinement for life is probably the worst punishment of all.

OH - one point of leniency - as total lack of any sort of contact with the outside world - could be considered inhuman - inhumane. Embed a flat-screen TV into the wall behind a plate of unbreakable plexiglass - and show non-stop commercials 24/7/365.

Agree - part of the process of him going into prison for life without possibility of parole - would be for him to go through the Bernie Madoff process of being stripped of everything he owns - on-shore and off-shore.

And may he only be the very 1st of a long list to enter the process at the same time.

People who have experienced solitary say it's The Worst.The Brits did it to one of my family members who got arrested after the Easter Rising in '16.He was transformed from the best diagnostician of pediatric disease in Europe into a raving maniac in less than 4 years.Shortly before his death.he was found crawling around on the floor of his cell chewing broken glass while repeating over and over:"A pound of it will do you no harm..."

So then - on the leniency suggestion? All commercials - all the time - with random signal loss and static while played at barely audible volume - would be a humane thing to permit.

Hm.DK is trying to get a Rise outta me.Otay-combine that with a strong odor of nail polish remover and a faint,persistent scratching sound that starts and stops at random intervals and that'l be just about Square.

lol - that sounds good. How about lighting that has a tendency to strobe and go dim or very bright and make a buzzing noise?

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 9 years ago

Repo the transplanted heart, that he did not deserve.

I think he has all types of gear in his chest cavity as well-defibrillators,pacemakers,stints and so forth.Repo all of it.

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 9 years ago

Would make a great forum post.

[-] 6 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

I agree Nev1, elf's comment is second to none on this thread. I didn't see it until very recently as I don't get notifiers for ''shad66'' any longer. elf's ''failed at being free'', is such a strong line that it jars the mind.

pax nunc ...

[-] 4 points by beautifulworld (23771) 8 years ago

"The victims of 9/11 are not only encountered in New York. The victims of 9/11 lived in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Libya and today, in Syria, campaigns created and wars waged on the back of the most shocking example of the manipulation of fear in the history of humankind."

Those first few sentences really say it all.

[Removed]

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 8 years ago

good link

[-] 5 points by east (110) 8 years ago

This video about WTC Building 7 is about all I can add on this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M but thanks for watching that satirical round up by James Corbett of 'The Corbett Report'' fame, https://www.corbettreport.com/ This matter of 9/11 is really The Foundational Lie of our times, on which has been predicated a layer cake of lies, deceit and murderous wars. Spirit have mercy on us all.

Regarding the application of justice, all roads lead to 9/11.

[-] 4 points by east (110) 8 years ago

And from the Conman In Chief: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks Now words from

some people there - "To Document The Event"! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 8 years ago

WOW, very telling. Bush talks of explosives, and Mosad conveniently in right place to document destruction.

[-] 3 points by east (110) 8 years ago

Re. ''explosives'' at WTC, please consider - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOb92R34jxo

So many fine professionals working so hard to get the truth out.

[-] 5 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 8 years ago

neverforget that the tragedy of building collapsing still goes on today 10 to 40 airstrikes a day

[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 8 years ago

Exactly.

''9/11 - Fourteen Years Later'' - by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts -

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42823.htm

and see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrYl76Yx6BY

[-] 4 points by Nevada1 (5843) 8 years ago

Pilots for 9/11 Truth----Excellent. Do you ever get the feeling, that the homicidal Bohemian Grove pedophiles are getting worried about the 9/11 Truth efforts?

''The Cremation of Care'' is The Central Ceremony at ''Bohemian Grove'' - where just about every senior elected official,as well as captains of industry have attended. What do we think such a ceremony may signify? I'll suggest to you that giving a shit about others and ''caring'' about our fellow humans and our environment is now seen as bad & weakness by these people, who then masquerade as''our leaders''!

They prefer and look to nurture, psychopathic behaviour. It's really quite incredibly sick,if we think about it - which is probably why most people go into Cognitive Dissonance and prefer to ignore it. Just like the realities of 9/11! A God Loving man of intelligence & integrity, such as Dr. David Ray Griffin, could never attend the likes of Bohemian Grove. Which is why .. he is Totally Ignored by Corporate MSM, of course.

Please see - http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42827.htm +

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mysterious-collapse-of-wtc-seven/15201

[-] 5 points by beautifulworld (23771) 8 years ago

The Bohemian Grove, too bad there's nothing Bohemian about it.

"Bohemian Grove: Where the rich and powerful go to misbehave"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html

''People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public .. '' (Adam Smith) + Bohemian Grove, like the annual Bilderberg Meeting, exists. There is now no doubt about that matter, given the level of evidence, so the question is, what the f*k are they up to there? Whatever it may be, it is not for the good of the 99% - that is for sure!

So .. ''Who Rules America?'' - http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove_spy.html from your comprehensive linked article. The 0.01%, use The 1% to rule The 99% & O.W.S. is the cure!

[-] 3 points by beautifulworld (23771) 8 years ago

The Democrats and the rich. How they've moved to the right and are similar to the Republicans:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/opinion/how-did-the-democrats-become-favorites-of-the-rich.html?_r=0

Bernie Sanders IS different. I like Bernie. I support Bernie though I think he lacks with regard to the Military Industrial Complex and it makes me wonder why. Why does he lack in that regard? What's really going on. Can Bernie win?

That article is packed with links, videos and evidence backing up its content - and here is the link again: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/09/unmasking-isis.html also here is a link to a supporting article from Phyllis Bennis: http://www.mintpressnews.com/phyllis-bennis-isis-is-filling-the-holes-left-by-the-us-war-on-terror/209488/ US MSM just doesn't give people the facts because War Loving Corporations own both arms corporations and the broadcasters.The effects are insidious and clear for all with eyes to see. Per OP see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fUT7XgLiTY and ask why MSM can't handle the truth? Professor Daniele Ganser is not just anyone and neither are Profs. David Ray Griffin and Steven Jones.

"Former PM of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai says al-Qaeda is a myth and doesn't believe the official story of 9/11'': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF2ghvtFpx8 I should add, Karzai was a long term US ally.

Good interview. Seems to be no end to deception by USG.

[-] 1 points by east (110) 8 years ago

There's "no end to deception by USG'' - http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/09/unmasking-isis.html

[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 8 years ago

Very telling article. Am working through it.

[Removed]

[-] 4 points by Phanya2011 (908) from Tucson, AZ 10 years ago

The enormous increase in power of the administration/cia/fbi/etc. is a direct result of creating fear that another attack might happen. People die every day from bad food, bad medicine, no medicine or health care, preventable explosions, storms, and, of course, each other. To give up any of our freedom to avoid another terrorist attack when we do nothing to stop these other unnecessary deaths, makes no sense. And, of course, spending many more lives in war every single day makes the attacks on 9/11 successful.

[-] 4 points by TheRoot (305) from New York, NY 11 years ago

Excellent post.

"Ground Zero Redux", by Pepe Escobar :

Only The Future Matters but the present is mired in the past. Thanx 'TR' . ~*~ .

respice ; adspice ; prospice ...

[-] 3 points by turbocharger (1756) 9 years ago

The drama continues... They hate us for our freedums...

[-] 2 points by east (110) 8 years ago

''What Does 'Independent Media' Mean? Birthday Contemplations From the Truthout Staff'' - http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/32724-what-does-independent-media-mean-birthday-contemplations-from-the-truthout-staff Coincidentally Truth-Out started the day before 9/11.

Also see this http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/32691-the-rise-of-history-s-biggest-empire

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 10 years ago

Hi shadz, Thank you for good article.

[-] 5 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

'The cost paid by American troops and taxpayers is extreme. Secretary of Veteran Affairs Erik Shinseki reported in November 2009 that “more veterans have committed suicide since 2001 than we have lost on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan.” Many thousands of [US] troops have suffered amputations and traumatic brain injuries. At the Marine Corps War College Jim Lacey calculated that the annual cost of the Afghan war was $1.5 billion for each al-Qaeda member in Afghanistan. Many US and coalition troops paid with their lives for every one al-Qaeda member killed. On no basis has the war ever made sense.

''Washington’s wars have destroyed the favorable image of the United States created over the decades of the cold war. No longer the hope of mankind, the US today is viewed as a threat whose government cannot be trusted.'' from :

[-] 5 points by Nevada1 (5843) 10 years ago

The current heating up of the Syria issue, coinciding with the launch of ReThink9/11, is the typical deception ploy of the USG/TPTB.

"We Are at War : The War on Terror exploits the tragedy of September 11 for the benefit of a very few.", by Johnny Barber :

Syria is a little more than mere distraction though, it's part of a much wider plan of imperial hegemony. From the book of the same name, 'The Crisis of Civilization' is a brilliant remix documentary feature film which investigates how global crises like ecological disaster, financial meltdown, dwindling oil reserves, terrorism and food shortages are converging symptoms of a single, failed global system. I emphatically assure all readers that it will be time very well spent and you won't forget viewing it.

Hope you can access a high speed link to view this because it will be well worth any trouble and time taken to do so.

fiat lux ...

[-] 4 points by Nevada1 (5843) 10 years ago

Call reps in DC----Real 9/11 Investigation.

Investigation ?! Yep, good idea and perhaps we can set a precedent and maybe possibly investigate (or not, lol) why your forum-post was shadow-banned, as evidenced here :

pax ...

[-] 3 points by redandbluestripedpill (333) 10 years ago

Imagine, 2970 death certificates with the wrong cause of death, all to conduct treason.

http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html

[-] 3 points by Dionysus (-16) from Owings Mills, MD 11 years ago

I was in NY, on the East River that September morning. I had just finished remarking to a co-worker what a beautiful day it was. We turned around to see smoke billowing out of one of the WTC towers. I suspected it was a terrorist attack, and I knew that the world as we know it would be changing dramatically, but i never could have guessed to the enormous extent that it has.

I taped a lot of the coverage of the news that day, but in all the years that have passed, I have never had the urge to view it again. Although for different reasons, I am not a conspiracy theorist, I do believe that 9/11 was used as a opportunistic 'launching pad' to carry on a nefarious Empire agenda.

[-] 5 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Friend - I'm sorry to say that 'The Definitive CONspiracy Theory' is 'The Official Version', in my opinion !! The phrase 'Conspiracy Theory' has undergone an Orwellian Redefinition and thus please consider that “conspiracy theory”, now no longer means any events that are explained by a conspiracy. Instead, now it currently means an explanation - or even a fact, that is somehow out of step with the government’s own explanation and that of its MSM pimps and whores.

Thus, in other words - as any truth might become increasingly uncomfortable for government and its Ministry of Propaganda, any new 'truth' is now redefined as "conspiracy theory", by which is meant absurd and laughable explanations that we ought to apparently ignore. In other words, 'the truth' of the event was unacceptable to the authorities and to the Ministry of Propaganda that represents The Interests of The Authorities & TPTB.

veritas vos liberabit ...

[-] 4 points by Dionysus (-16) from Owings Mills, MD 11 years ago

Yes agreed, to say that "I am not a conspiracy theorists" is false. It is just I like so many other people, I do not want to confront the hard truths. To seek the truth alone, or with only a few others is a daunting task, but it is a courageous one. In any event, yes it is a sign of a lack of mettle on my part.

[Removed]

[Removed]

Re. ''burn a Koran'' - why would that be a good idea ZD and what's the relevance ?!!! Btw - which ''this article'' ?!! The OP or http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article35670.htm ?! Clarification pls & :

ad iudicium ...

[Removed]

[-] 3 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Your 'Koran burning' experiment may indeed prove what you already surmise - but to what end ?! Right wing fuckwittery knows no national or religious or geographic boundary but what good will lining up with Pastor Terry Jones of Gainesville, Fla. do ?!! How would burning The Tanakh or The New Testament do any good or go down with anyone who set store by them ?!!! Btw ZD - two entire planes disappeared & :

Re. the last link - the Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter Dana Priest, traces the journey from 9/11 to the Marathon bombings and investigates the secret history of the 12-year battle against "terrorism". I just watched this recently and thoroughly recommend it to you - but do balance it with a nice long walk and some nature appreciation and / or a piece of music :

fiat lux et fiat pax ...

[-] 1 points by RobertHod (1) 10 years ago

9-11 psyops hijacked the truth movement with abridged free speech on the ground, in videos, and web forums.

[Removed]

"We Are at War : The War on Terror exploits the tragedy of September 11 for the benefit of a very few.", by Johnny Barber :

“We are at War. Somebody is Going to Pay.” (George W. Bush, Sept 11th, 2001)

What has happened has happened - there's NO going back. Someone I love & deeply respect recently said to me that she didn't think that we'd ever get to The Truth of 9/!! & have come to see this too. We all have positions that are maybe unpalatable to others - here's hoping that we can keep minds open and hearts soft because 'stone-hearted ; closed minded s.o.b.'s are a pain in everyone's (..x..).

I too spent years believing what I was told & the process of shifting my perceptions and consciousness was long, very hard and really rather painful.

pax et lux ; nunc et semper ; hic et ubique .

[Removed]

[-] 3 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

I kinda want to let the matter go now but these buildings were massively over engineered to take the huge forces of hurricanes etc. There were fires burning for approximately an hour each & then later 3 Towers had massive & total systems failure & disintegrated !!!

Fires are the given cause for this. It has never happened before or since. IF such a thing can happen - then building codes all around the world are BS & need to be amended. Then there is WTC Bldg. 7 of course. I didn't even know about that until 2004 & I have never gotten over "TheWTF?!" factor, sigh.

pax ...

[Removed]

jet fuel burns much much hotter than diesel. Zen i have watched these forums for some time and i disagree with you 98% of the time but you are right on this one.

[Removed]

[-] -1 points by podman73 (-652) 11 years ago

Or a more likely answer is that covet stupidity and do not. Are how wrong you are ...only a retard thinks he's always right.

[Removed]

I am conservative I make no bones about it. You must be on crack to think your numbers are that good. As for the few times I agreed with you well the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then doesn't it

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[+] -4 points by DarkLordOfTruth (-43) 10 years ago

It's truly surprising that someone of your intelligence is fooled by the childlike logical fallacies of 911 Truthers. I thought you would have been sharper. Perhaps you are deluded.

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 10 years ago

The LoneStranger get to boring 4 U? Had to start another sock?

I agree. The facts are here. http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

Thanx for your necessary balancing item. As you'll see from the hysterical spamming of this thread by our resident house troll - 9/!! evokes deep, visceral reactions which can by-pass rhyme, reason and rationality - perhaps even my own, lol. The matter takes on 'near religious' fervour in some and like religion some things become a question of faith & belief - on both sides.

Again - what has happened has happened - there's NO going back. Someone I love and deeply respect recently said to me that she didn't think that we'd ever get to The Truth of 9/!! & I have come to see this too but I'm sorry to say that 'The Definitive CONspiracy Theory' is 'The Official Version', in my opinion !!

However, whatever lies behind that fateful day - we are all now in its continued aftermath. The 'fallout' has been falling out for over a decade now and it still continues to do so.

respice ; adspice ; prospice ...

I agree, this issue takes on a religious fervor.(notice.I left out the modifier "near") It is for this reason that I will only go so far in trying to make my point of view known and then "let it be". We know, religious discussions tend to be endless, and are not about facts. I appreciate your non-emotional, non-hysterical adult response. I think this sort of idea becomes more believable than it might otherwise be, because we know our so-called leaders have, and do lie to us. That said, to slightly modify Freud's original intent with the Phrase;"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

[Removed]

[-] 3 points by notaneoliberal (2269) 11 years ago

I profit? Hows that, "doctor". I would think a "doctor" would be able to read. I will re-post the link that I posted earlier in this thread, DEBUNKING, "truthers. Pay attention. http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 4 points by notaneoliberal (2269) 11 years ago

Does your mommy know your on her computer?

[Removed]

So, to your level of intellect, when I post a link, debunking the conspiracy theories, that is selling conspiracy theories. Brilliant.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

provide a link

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

Good luck with that.

[Removed]

I prefer presenting factual truth, to infantile behavior.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Deleted]

[Removed]

[Removed]

'Trashy' - from your response on :

=========================================================================

[-] -1 points by DrSteinWithaker (-34) 16 minutes ago

You profit from the dead. Your delusions lead to the most despicable actions. Take your medication, there's no need to live in the clutches of schizophrenia.

↥twinkle ↧stinkle reply permalink

==========================================================================

'Trashy' : Your projection of your own self-evident psychopathology - is the most interesting aspect of your words here. Your ridiculous accusations and deep desire to keep bumping this thread has all the indications of delusionary state and obsessive compulsive behaviour. Talk of meds is a further sign and mirror into your own reality. Your multiple personalities are unravelling & I even feel kind of sorry for you.

cura te ipsum ...

[Removed]

[-] -3 points by podman73 (-652) 11 years ago

for you to think there is no threat at all shows the extreme other side of the issue.......putting your head in the sand is just as bad as thinking everyone is out to get you.....

[-] 2 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

I have NO idea WTF you are on about. Threat ? What threat ? To who ?

ad iudicium ...

[-] -3 points by podman73 (-652) 11 years ago

Like I said your head in the sand

My "head is in the sand", huh ? But yours is far up you (..x..) - so ok, we're kinda even ... though I can at least get mine out !!!

verum ex absurdo ...

[-] -2 points by podman73 (-652) 11 years ago

It wouldn't do you any good you. Life is hard; it's even harder when your stupid...you are stupid

[-] 1 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Prove It Dumbo !!!

et temet nosce ...

You actually just did for me.

[-] 6 points by beautifulworld (23771) 11 years ago

Where did Ali go? Oh, you went to the other computer for a second! Very impressive computer usage. You are quite skilled.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] -3 points by alva (-442) 11 years ago

care to explain the Feb. 1993 attack on the world trade center, done by muslims with a car bomb?

[-] 5 points by shadz66 (19985) 11 years ago

Nope. You go do that & report back 'asap'. Thanx.

fiat lux ...

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

I looks better with tired eyes

It's a face of Marylin

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

one thread

let it go

or not

I posted on it many times

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by Rickyrab (8) 11 years ago

I wonder what the Occupiers think of 9/11, particularly the Occupiers who were at Liberty/Zuccotti Park, on the edge of ground zero.

'T_T-Bot' : Why do you keep bumping this thread ?

temet nosce ...

[-] -1 points by Rickyrab (8) 11 years ago

Um, this was my first comment on this thread.

Comment # 101 = Which "my" ?!

multum in parvo ...

[-] 1 points by Rickyrab (8) 11 years ago

I (Rickyrab) had only made one comment before you replied that I "kept bumping" this thread. Now it's three comments, two of which were responses to your comments.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago
[-] -3 points by revolutionman (-106) from Kentland, IN 10 years ago

Good article. Here is a complete crack of the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6bPwZJ1ZO8

Q : Re. Jesse Ventura, why are you pushing that line here 'Trashy', especially as you sprout your usual wannabe : agenda-setter ; language dictator ; pseudo-empirical, drivel below as ''jennifer'' ?!!!

A : Because you're bending over backwards and turning yourself inside out, madly trying to contort your damaged brain so as to burn all sides & both ends of your twisted - 'CONcern Troll' candle !!

CONclusion : You're an evil, fecking conniving eedjut & out to co-opt and neuter the forum !

Better off listening here :

ad iudicium ...

[-] -3 points by revolutionman (-106) from Kentland, IN 10 years ago

Who is Trashy? You keep saying I'm him. I'm not. And now you accuse me of being jennifer too?

[+] -4 points by jennifer (-67) from Allentown, PA 10 years ago

More conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo. How can people even believe this crap after 12 years of debunking? How can "educated" people be so gullible? We no longer live in 1600 when people believed in all sorts of nonsense and fairy tales! This is modern times where science has been developed. We use logical thinking based on evidence. What's up with this complete nonsense. Why are people so dumb and gullible in 2013?

Such ridiculous crap should be retracted from the forum. It is against forum rule #2, and against all decent serious thought.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

The Walls Came Down by The Call (1983)

building bombs 'til bunkers boil

getting paid for shell filled toil

if I am to work tomorrow

lobe the load on foreign soil

yep US only pays 41% of the total world military budget

World Military budget in Billions (percent total) by Nation

• 1,630 World Total
  • 711 United States 41%
  • 143 China 8.2%
  • 71.9 Russia 4.1%
  • 62.7 United Kingdom 3.6 %
  • 62.5 France 3.6%
  • 54.5 Japan 3.3&
  • 48.2 Saudi Arabia 2.8%
  • 46.8 India 2.5%
  • 46.7 Germany 2.8%
  • 37.0 Italy 2.3%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Global Arms Sales By Supplier Nations

39% United States

18% Russia

8% France

7% United Kingdom

5% Germany

3% China

3% Italy

11% Other European

5% Others

http://www.globalissues.org/article/74/the-arms-trade-is-big-business#GlobalArmsSalesBySupplierNations

TOP 10 Arms Produces

Notes: An S denotes a subsidiary company. A dash (–) indicates that the company did not rank among the SIPRI Top 100 for 2009

• Lockheed Martin USA 35,730 33,430 78
  • BAE Systems UK 32,880 32,540 95
  • Boeing USA 31,360 32,300 49
  • Northrop Grumman USA 28,150 27,000 81
  • General Dynamics USA 23,940 23,380 74
  • Raytheon USA 22,980 23,080 91
  • BAE Systems Inc. (BAE Systems, UK) USA 17,900 19,280 100
  • EADS Trans-European 16,360 15,930 27
  • Finmeccanica Italy 14,410 13,280 58 +L-3 Communications USA 13,070 13,010 83
  • United Technologies USA

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/mar/02/arms-sales-top-100-producers