Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: 650,000 Americans Pulled Their Money From Big Skanks and 5000 Posts About Nothing

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 8, 2011, 6:08 p.m. EST by Spankysmojo (849)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

We saw the news and should all jump on the only viable bandwagon. Hurt the big banks by withdrawing your money. They can't have that. They will be forced to change their ways if they had NO customers.

11 Comments

11 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by HitGirl (2263) 12 years ago

If the people work together, the people win. Beware of divisive elements. Unity = Victory.

[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 12 years ago

Hi HitGirl, Thank you. Best Regards, Nevada

[-] 1 points by HitGirl (2263) 12 years ago

Quite often they will change CEO's, replacing the current sociopath with a genuine human being. Well...we can hope.

[-] 1 points by TrevorMnemonic (5827) 12 years ago

I closed my bank account on the 5th.

3 grand they will never see again.

And with growing awareness, people will continue pulling their money out of the big banks. Every little bit helps.

Hi Spanky, Agree.

[-] 0 points by Spankysmojo (849) 12 years ago

Hey Nevada. I deplore the hatred on this forum. Gonna get off soon or I may throw up. Why does everyone hate Jews. I sear on my mother's grave, I didn't kill Jesus. Then Psudo-Muslims come here and incite hatred to Muslims. What does this have to do with OWS.....sigh!!!!!

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 12 years ago

Hi Spanky, Skip the rotten posters. There are people here with the intent to destroy this movement. They are applying hate generating wedge issues, which have nothing to do with OWS. This is an indicator of their fear, or the fear of those paying them to post. We are winning this struggle. Many people from different directions are joining OWS and putting differences aside. AFLCIO entering the fight with full force, with lots of resources. Best Regards, Nevada

Thanks. Good to see perspective. You're right.

[-] 0 points by Socrates469bc (608) from New York, NY 12 years ago

Why don't we have an Occupied Wall Street Bank.. We can get a charter and start one..

Or we can "Brand" a bank, if it follows certain guiding principles.

I don't know much about it but sounds serious. Make it not for profit credit union.