Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: 235 Lives That you can Change

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 9, 2011, 4:51 p.m. EST by aahpat (1407)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

There are 235 current Republican and Democrat members of the United States Congress who in 1999 voted for S-900 the financial Services Modernization Act. This law did more to cause the financial collapse of the United States n 2008 than any other act or law.

I have compiled a list of these freakin idiots and I hope that, come election time, you will consider voting out of office these Wall Street bankster cronies.

Fight back against the crony capitalism that has corrupted American politics and finances. These people changed your lives. Now you can vote to change their lives.

The Congress that Crashed America http://home.ptd.net/~aahpat/aandc/congcrash.html

H.R.2451 Latest Title: Glass-Steagall Restoration Act of 2011

Find it here: http://thomas.loc.gov/home/thomas.php

Write to your members in Congress and demand that they co-sponsor this bill. NOW!

13 Comments

13 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by CoExist (178) 12 years ago

Damn, you wouldn't think old Kerry would fall for such a thing. Perhaps they drugged the whole bunch or blackmailed them?

[-] 1 points by aahpat (1407) 12 years ago

I think more likely that the only people appointed to the "super committee" were the inner circle of Wall Street's gangster cult in the Congress.

This seems to be an all to common theme. You just wonder what's going on over there. We should replace them with Technology. Its non corruptible.

Have you never heard of computer hacking?

That's a joke. They just tell you that so they will not lose their jobs. I'm getting ready to make a post about a technological solution and await your comments.

[-] 1 points by stevemiller (1062) 12 years ago

Tell us how there is any fight back.

The only fight that would work is the election of 2012.

Yes. And this knowledge strengthens our ability to fight them in the elections. Knowledge is the only power superior to corruption in democracy.

Raising the age to collect social security

read more - http://overthecoals.blogspot.com/

Diane Swonk claims to be an economist who just said, "I work hard and I don't mind having to work 2 more years to collect social security." That was in response to a caller on C-span who said she was 48 and she opposes raising the age.

While I'm sitting here at age 69 writing this blog post I don't claim that this is hard work sitting on my ass. If Diane Swonk drove an 18 wheeler and had to pull the pin to release the trailer every day or did some meaningful work making products, cooking food, repairing things, or building things Diane would grasp that increasing the age to remedy social security will be impossible for many workers.

Diane Swonk is another clueless economist who never saw the mortgage bubble and doesn't know what she's talking about on any subject. When she claims to being a hard worker, even if that was true, she's never accomplished anything. The economists designed the slave trade called "globalization" that has destroyed America for 50,000,000 workers who earned money by working. Its the economists who refuse to admit the mistake of advising the government to use policies that have destroyed the economy.

Any reader who wants to read my entire composition posted just under this post will receive a copy if they send their email address.

You are dead wrong. The MF Global case proves the CME, CFTC, and FBI doesn't care about any law or Corzine would be arrested and charged last week. They will try to protect Corzine the same as they protected Ken Lay and all the accountants who destroyed tons of evidence for Enron.

I have another case right now on PIMCO. Read posts on my blog. http://overthecoals.blogspot.com/

None of your points connect.

[-] 2 points by stevemiller (1062) 12 years ago

The American trance is so deep it stays undetected.

When an entire country acts with self destruction that is bottomless; far beyond ignorance and laughable stupidity that is broadcast on TV by SNL, Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert and David Letterman who earn fortunes for making its audience laugh at stupid behavior responsible for destroying each American for the benefit of the privileged while the entire country is allowing open bribery -- only a trance can produce those results.

The media has a nonstop warning about terrorists, who are in fact the American government, who only attacked on 9/11. As an example, the Christmas undies bomber was allowed in by the US State Department under the direction of Hillary Clinton. The agent in the American embassy in Nigeria purposely ignored the warning by the boy's father. No congressional committee or the FBI has ever interviewed the agent in Nigeria. If the bomb had gone off their would have been another terrorist threat to keep reporting on top of 9/11.

If I was elected to congress it will be one of my missions to track that guy down to hear what he has to say. It better be good or I will press a criminal charge of terrorism on that agent. I will revive that case. How dumb could that agent be to actually ignore the father's threat. His son's life was at stake and the father begged to have his son captured in Yemen before he could act. To ignore that threat is impossible except if your in a deep trance.

Another of a million examples of the trance is the Joe Paterno case of child molesters that Paterno never reported to the cops in order to protect all the children from Sandusky. Now Paterno is attempting to appear innocent by saying he'll coach until the end of the year. The pattern is intended to protect a privileged man who never attempted to protect boys he knew were sex targets of his fellow coach. That is a sickening crime but law enforcement again protects the privileged. The media propaganda is now putting up its wall of protection for Paterno when they keep saying the law isn't pursuing criminal charges, so Paterno is innocent. Americans again will be totally convinced as the trance sets into their brains.

“At this moment the Board of Trustees should not spend a single minute discussing my status,” the 84-year-old Paterno said in the statement. “They have far more important matters to address. I want to make this as easy for them as I possibly can. This is a tragedy. It is one of the great sorrows of my life. With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more.” By MARK VIERA The New York Times, November 9,2011. With the benefit of hindsight no criminal would ever get caught. Getting caught is a great sorrow for Paterno who condoned the sexual attack by Sandusky. By SCREWED AGAIN

Americans are told what to think. The entire country was purposely misled about the trial of Casey Anthony. There are many SCREWED AGAIN posts that followed the media propaganda that constantly piled lies into Americans that Casey Anthony murdered her daughter Caylee. Nancy Grace was determined to win the case for the prosecution. Not one journalist unmasked the parade of reporters who kept repeating lies and ignoring physical evidence that left no doubt that George Anthony was a sex, molester freak who found the child drowned and ditched her body in the woods. A trial now for molesting Casey would absolutely clear up the reasons for Casey's bizarre behavior to protect George Anthony again.

[-] 0 points by jay1975 (428) 12 years ago

Stay away from stevemiller, all he does is post his 9/11 conspiracies and such. Just look at his ridiculous rant below this.

[Removed]