Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: 15,000 Jews of Donetsk Threatened With Deportation

Posted 9 years ago on April 17, 2014, 7:17 p.m. EST by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

To: Jews of Donetsk

Show up at the admin building on Lenin Square, room 514, pay the pro Russian occupation forces $50 per head, or be deported and have your property confiscated.

“Your People’s Governor Denis Pushilin.”

Nazi tactics

The Daily Beast: Jews in East Ukraine Are Being Threatened, But By Whom?

“Last time Donetsk saw similar messages was in 1941, when the Nazi German army occupied Donetsk. It is so painful for us to see that some cynical politicians dare to use us as an instrument in their political games.”

Rabbi Pinhas Vyshedski

The article makes it clear that someone may have engaged in an attempt to discredit the pro Russian faction in Donetsk.

I seem to recall someone running around here whispering very insistently that neonazis are in control of Kiev. I don't happen to have a link handy at the moment, if someone can post a few permalinks to some of those comments I would certainly be grateful.

What I'm wondering is whether or not some bureaucratic employee of the United States Government with intimate knowledge of this possible attempt to discredit the pro Russian faction has used that information in an attempt to discredit the United States Government itself.

That would be an interesting revelation. I mean, just imagine the possible headline -

CIA | DoD Policy of Intervention:

At Home And Abroad

. . . flipper . . .

[-] -2 points by flip (5022) 3 days ago

yes the hard core fascist took over the street and have led this protest to the point of destruction. real Nazis are in control of Ukraine and we have the eu and the west to blame.

23 Comments

23 Comments

Read the Rules

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by stevebol (1269) from Milwaukee, WI 9 years ago

This could have been dreamed up by either side. People can be real a-holes sometimes.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by stevebol (1269) from Milwaukee, WI 9 years ago

It's BS.

[Removed]

[-] 2 points by stevebol (1269) from Milwaukee, WI 9 years ago

The leaflet.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]