Posted 3 years ago on Jan. 12, 2013, 7:37 p.m. EST by jago25
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Hate banks? Ways to reduce:
<p>1) Zopa. </p>
4) Credit Unions
6) Employee benefits
7) Swaps & barter
8) Gold & Silver
9) Validated IOUs... or trust
10) Give. What goes around comes around, but make a good connection first
11) Invest - in assets that are easily sellable.
12) Invest - in something that generates or saves income.
Traditionally this means houses but there are many possibilities. Solar panels. Wind generators. Cheaper transport.
13) Speak to your employer/income. Perhaps they can pay you via another method?